「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 28, 2017 at 9:04 AM Post #173,251 of 177,750
calling head-fi WIS here
Is there anyone have seen real watches on anime?
For example, Cartier Tank Solo worn by Rin on Fate Kaleid
I'm glad can completing the series, it's too much fan service and yuri scene, not my preference

Well, there's that thread at least.
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/2k9im3/watches_in_anime/

Only knew about that G-Shock in 5cm Per Second. There are a few Rolexes (GMT Master in Zankyou no Terror and a green Sub in Darker Than Black) and one Omega (Man On The Fu.cking Moon Speedy worn by Light Yagami). Oh, and another Casio (DW5600 in Grisaia).

Anime usually aren't that detailed to see distinguishable designs unless it's an obvious focus on it in the shot. Sadly.

Might be more in manga, but I don't remember any from the top of my head.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #173,252 of 177,750
Well you keep posting your rules here of course they will take that and counter you. :p

Nah, they're just adding new stuff to the site.

It's probably not finished yet and they're developing it in production live like all the cool kids do :sunglasses:
like.... who cares about staging servers man? those are for wussies! we live on the edge man, when we deploy broken code everyone gets to enjoy them!

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #173,253 of 177,750
Nah, they're just adding new stuff to the site.

It's probably not finished yet and they're developing it in production live like all the cool kids do :sunglasses:
like.... who cares about staging servers man? those are for wussies! we live on the edge man, when we deploy broken code everyone gets to enjoy them!

Staging servers are for babies.

Lol I literally read 2 pages in this thread (~3-5min) and it logged me out. Deffinately a login issue there if it kicks you after navigating to 3 pages.

Apr 28, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #173,254 of 177,750
You have to check the "Keep me logged in" box. Otherwise it'll auto log out after like 1 hour or some ridiculously short time.

Ahh I thought it's like every other site where checking that will save a cookie so your login session is kept after closing the browser.... apparently not. That's one mystery solved~!

Apr 28, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #173,256 of 177,750
Well all in all I think this is a 60/40 move in the right direction for the forums. The 40 being stuff I think will mostly be fixed over time, the guts of the new software seem a big improvement as far as simply posting, and that's what should matter. It's way way faster than crappy wikia's huddler ever was.

Apr 28, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #173,257 of 177,750
mpv-shot0001.png

Is this gesture even humanly possible?!?!

Apr 28, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #173,261 of 177,750
I say picture or it didn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back