「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 13, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #172,336 of 177,745
"For children."

giphy.gif

Feb 13, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #172,337 of 177,745
I liked all the other "Blood something" more than this one.

Feb 13, 2017 at 10:33 PM Post #172,339 of 177,745
Lots of leaked/faked Ryzen benchmarks, this is getting exciting. Mobo prices were leaked on an Australian shop and they seem in line with Intel's, nothing too surprising there.

I'd link something but it seems the rich text editor is borked for me on chrome.

Feb 14, 2017 at 12:28 AM Post #172,340 of 177,745
Wait do consumers actually buy those kinds of machines? I'll just get a Nespresso machine for 3% of the price of one of those. XD

Maybe I'll have to give the cascara another chance made by a different barista. Who knows, it coooooould have been the barista's fault for making it sweeter than it should have been.
I do want to try one of those molten hot chocolate drinks they're making for Valentine's Day....but it's hot chocolate, and it's $$$. I should just buy some chocolate chips to add to Swiss Miss or something. lol

And yeah, Starbucks' coffee is super bitter for some reason. Usually I drink drip coffees black. For Starbucks' coffee, I need to add a lot of cream to dilute the bitterness.

If someone gave me 5k and said you can only either buy a headphone or an espresso machine, I'd be walking home with this without even a second thought:

linea-mini-kitchen.jpg

Can't really blame Starbucks for trying to align (read: sell) to like a century of what people think coffee should taste like. I have my dad a good cup of coffee and he proceeded to say it didn't taste like coffee because it was "weak". It's deeply entrenched.

The cascara is definitely sweeter than the flat white, but, itsnthe next one down on the next one down the line imo. Molten hot chocolate drinks are amazing. Especially when they us really good chocolate. This chocolate shop around here makes one with Central American spices. Its the best kind of coma-inducing.

Feb 14, 2017 at 1:10 AM Post #172,341 of 177,745
Meanwhile, I'm surviving on cheap chocolate powder that I got from my dad before I said good riddance to him. :frowning2:

Need more chocolate powder papa! :0

Feb 14, 2017 at 2:06 AM Post #172,342 of 177,745
If someone gave me 5k and said you can only either buy a headphone or an espresso machine, I'd be walking home with this without even a second thought:

linea-mini-kitchen.jpg

Can't really blame Starbucks for trying to align (read: sell) to like a century of what people think coffee should taste like. I have my dad a good cup of coffee and he proceeded to say it didn't taste like coffee because it was "weak". It's deeply entrenched.

The cascara is definitely sweeter than the flat white, but, itsnthe next one down on the next one down the line imo. Molten hot chocolate drinks are amazing. Especially when they us really good chocolate. This chocolate shop around here makes one with Central American spices. Its the best kind of coma-inducing.

Lies. Everyone knows you secretly want [insert flavor of the month $5k headphone here]. : p

Weeelp I guess I should try the molten hot chocolate then before they stop selling it for a year. Back when Starbucks made the Chantico chocolate drink, that was my favorite.
Dayum, that was 12 years ago.
http://money.cnn.com/2005/01/07/news/fortune500/starbucks_chantico/

My dad's coworker orders a custom drink to emulate that actually, hahaha.

Meanwhile, I'm surviving on cheap chocolate powder that I got from my dad before I said good riddance to him. :frowning2:

Need more chocolate powder papa! :0

Mannn now I want some hot cocoa. : |

Feb 14, 2017 at 3:22 AM Post #172,343 of 177,745
Feb 14, 2017 at 6:32 AM Post #172,346 of 177,745
Spilt some scotch on the realforce on the numpad so I pulled the keycaps and rinsed them in water. I then put the keycaps back in place without drying them off because what's the worst that could happen right?

Well it turns out capacitive switches are quite sensitive to copious amounts of water, so now my keys were triggering nonstop. (the water kinda flowed down the stems of the switches)

So I took the cover off the keyboard to help air out the switches (only 4 tabs, tool-less design good on ya Topre), I then proceeded to douse the stupid thing with plenty of IPA (not the drink) while mashing the keys with the keycaps off and then I helped the drying process with a hair dryer on low.

All works fine now, oh well, no upgrade for me. (been eyeing that hhkb bt)

Feb 14, 2017 at 6:36 AM Post #172,347 of 177,745
I accidentally scratched my HD800S while pulling out the cable... The edge of the connector scratched against the metal film thing... Not really much an issue but it's really bothering me and I can't listen to music without thinking about that scratch now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back