「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 13, 2017 at 7:56 AM Post #172,323 of 177,746
  Kazakhstan singer in popular Chinese show

Clannad soundtrack in popular Chinese show:

Feb 13, 2017 at 9:18 AM Post #172,325 of 177,746
Isn't Chinese Rap like army intelligence...?  as in mutually exclusive trems.......   
blink.gif

Feb 13, 2017 at 1:08 PM Post #172,332 of 177,746
The amount of off-topic discussion on coffee-fi is staggering...

Welcome to coffee-fi, sorry about your wallet. : p

Ah actually I didn't like the cascara latte I had last time. The syrup they add to it is too sweet in my opinion (kind of like maple syrup). XD
Their flat white is the perfect sweetness for me, which isn't very sweet at all relatively speaking. I don't add sugar to my coffee, nor tea unless it's milk tea.

The top end home machines are 8-10k :blink:
But if you are skilled and know what you are doing, there's apparently a really good one for just under 5k (a quick trade in of an Abyss away from the hotness)

Wow that's interesting. The cascara is pretty much the least sweet flavored drink. Definitely not maple strong but I see what you're saying. The flat while has no syrup so I can see why you think its just right =)

From Starbucks I get flavored drinks because their espresso is incredibly bitter. Nowhere near worth the prices, so i rationalize with it being flavored haha. Interestingly enough at good coffee places I drink cappuccinos with nothing added and they are naturally sweeter than the flat white.

Feb 13, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #172,335 of 177,746
The top end home machines are 8-10k :blink:
But if you are skilled and know what you are doing, there's apparently a really good one for just under 5k (a quick trade in of an Abyss away from the hotness)

Wow that's interesting. The cascara is pretty much the least sweet flavored drink. Definitely not maple strong but I see what you're saying. The flat while has no syrup so I can see why you think its just right =)

From Starbucks I get flavored drinks because their espresso is incredibly bitter. Nowhere near worth the prices, so i rationalize with it being flavored haha. Interestingly enough at good coffee places I drink cappuccinos with nothing added and they are naturally sweeter than the flat white.

Wait do consumers actually buy those kinds of machines? I'll just get a Nespresso machine for 3% of the price of one of those. XD

Maybe I'll have to give the cascara another chance made by a different barista. Who knows, it coooooould have been the barista's fault for making it sweeter than it should have been.
I do want to try one of those molten hot chocolate drinks they're making for Valentine's Day....but it's hot chocolate, and it's $$$. I should just buy some chocolate chips to add to Swiss Miss or something. lol

And yeah, Starbucks' coffee is super bitter for some reason. Usually I drink drip coffees black. For Starbucks' coffee, I need to add a lot of cream to dilute the bitterness.

[rule]
: o
https://videocardz.com/65825/first-amd-ryzen-7-1700x-benchmarks-are-here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back