「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 29, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #172,097 of 177,744
Gundam IBO episode 41 (or S2 ep 16):

Holy schiit.....IBO is re-defining the Gundam series. Lots of past shows regurgitate similar plot lines and details but IBO with Maria Okada (Ano Hana etc) is seriously killing it.

It's quite possibly one of my favorite Gundam anime yet.

Quote:
  @kuzu no honkai 03

You see that blue node that's connected to 4 other red nodes? That's our MC.
popcorn.gif

I'm liking Kuzu no Honkai a lot. I read quite a bit of the manga last year and the anime is doing it a lot of justice

Precisely why I am not watching this show.

The anime adaption is very good. Basically it is doing the manga justice.

It's not really NTR as much as it is themed around the idea of those searching for love, but each with their own issues and thus the creation of those triangles

Got new brake pads on my car. They are bloody amazing, so progressive yet aggressive.

Interesting colour and logo though.

But don't you want brake pads to NOT be progressive. Hehe. You wouldn't want your car progressing forward when you want to brake

Jan 29, 2017 at 5:08 PM Post #172,099 of 177,744
Iona is currently voicing all my ships in World of Warships. Bestest sub.

Jan 29, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #172,101 of 177,744

My current EDC knife fixed! Had to use the file on the Swisstool Spirit to cut a slot in the pivot so that it could be taken apart. Turns out when kershaw assembled it they cross threaded the dumb thing. Haven't been able take it apart for the year I've owned it. Good thing I had a spare pivot sitting around that didn't have threads that were ****ed, cut the same slot into it just for good measure.

Had to take it apart to adjust the lockbar tension and gave it a deep clean while I was at it.

Jan 30, 2017 at 1:04 AM Post #172,105 of 177,744

You know how engineers always have the solution to everything. Fear not.

Here's the solution, both are nice. :D

Dem bricks in the BG mang......

Probably the thickest book I've seen since the Merck Index...

Jan 30, 2017 at 3:09 AM Post #172,106 of 177,744
*Cough*

----------

Meanwhile...

How nice. :p

Actually looks pretty cool in pictures, no matter how terrible they may look in practice.

Minimalism at its...[insert something smart-sounding here].

Jan 30, 2017 at 3:42 AM Post #172,107 of 177,744
Meanwhile...

How nice.
tongue.gif

Actually looks pretty cool in pictures, no matter how terrible they may look in practice.

Minimalism at its...[insert something smart-sounding here].

Meanwhile...

Jan 30, 2017 at 4:29 AM Post #172,108 of 177,744
exactly what I needed!! now I just have to get one of the full size golden armors from Saint Seiya to go with it and forget that I have a horrible ping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back