「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 8, 2017 at 11:15 AM Post #171,526 of 177,744
Not triggered at all. I know I'm a lost cause ever since I started sacrificing sleep and my time playing other games to grind the game out of addiction.
tongue.gif
Personally love the feeling when playing a song in LL. ^_^ Then again, I usually play the games for a year or so before I make a judgment do I'm usually used to everything. Only the easiest songs play at a rate that I find slow. Then again, I only play the hardest songs so of course the ones that they slowed down feel slow. Then again again, I play the same amount for every other rhythm game before judging them and LL still comes up on top. ;~;

I personally try rhythm games for these awkward things though. They are what makes the game unique, and after a few months of working to understand how to get over them, it feels soooooooo satisfying to get past a song without failing (too much).
biggrin.gif

Deemo and Cyrus each offers a unique experience for me. Deemo as a whole, however, is a beautiful game that feels much more refined. Each to their own~ \(^~^)/ <3

Well, I guess everyone plays rhythm games differently.

SIF, Deemo and Cytus all didn't work out very well for me :frowning2:
I mainly play Dynamix, SLS, maimai and sometimes Museca these days.
would like to play VOEZ more but the network requirement is just stupid..... my tablet is WiFi only.

Jan 8, 2017 at 11:45 AM Post #171,527 of 177,744
Brightening the gloomy day with tourist bought macha tea.

Complete with gold flakes.

Jan 8, 2017 at 11:50 AM Post #171,528 of 177,744

Well, I guess everyone plays rhythm games differently.

SIF, Deemo and Cytus all didn't work out very well for me :frowning2:
I mainly play Dynamix, SLS, maimai and sometimes Museca these days.
would like to play VOEZ more but the network requirement is just stupid..... my tablet is WiFi only.

Forced myself to play Dynamix for two months and I couldn't do it. I just didn't like the music and the feedback when hitting notes. I understand why they moved to a server based game on VOEZ and I think it's a decent successor to Deemo and Cytus, but I still think it's quite a step back. It's refined from a technical standpoint, but playing the game doesn't feel as good as playing Cytus or Deemo for me. :p

As I mentioned, everyone is different. I personally enjoy these games. Everybody around me thinks that I'm an idiot though for even wasting time downloading these things. ^_^

Jan 8, 2017 at 5:01 PM Post #171,531 of 177,744
  I thought Tanya was ok, but Visha..... It's worse than Air....
might checkout the manga, I like crazy lolis :p

Yeah, the eyes, eyelashes and facial proportions were very dis orienting for me.

Yeah, we know Borisu. .Especially from all the VNs you play with crazy dismembered lolis in them

I wouldn't really look at Youjo Senki for historical accuracy... but because you brought it up... Tanya seems to be using a Mondragon 1907 with a German 84/98 Bayonet blade on the issued Mondragon 1907 handle and cross guard.

As for the Germans in the trenches they are using something very similar to the M1871/84 Bayonet on their Gewehr 98.

The opposing side... at least from the one video I care to analyze, the French are using the Model 1886/91/16/35 on the RSC Model 1917 rifles. I don't know what they guys in the trenches had as a bayonet but they seem to be using accurate Lebel Model 1886.

Yeah, not really historical accurate. More that I just wanted to bring up the bayonets and just rant more than anything. 

Am I the only one here without a military and/or loli fetish?
Anyway!
@Demi-chan ep1
Very nice! Best show of this season so far. Well written, fluffy, nice art, pleasant characters, VAs who are doing a pretty good job.
Need more!

You're the odd one out

Yeah, did enjoy Demi chan quite a bit. Looking forward to more. 

Yup, will probably be in my top three with kono suba and the maid dragon anime.

I did like Demi Chan a lot but I'm not so sure about the maid dragon anime. The PVs seemed nice but nothing overly special. We'll see what type of magic KyoAni can do this time though

the what?! which one is that?

@youjo senki ch1

woah..... not sure if trap.

I'm liking this, no cancerous eyes like the anime.
tanya reminds me of koko from jormungand, maybe it's the eyes.

Maid Dragon is the new Kyo Anime show that is coming out this season lol. The MC is female btw despite what it may seem initially.

It's more that when you tap a fret with some force, this tapping will itself make the string vibrate. It's less loud than when you strum it usually, but it's still loud enough to sound good. I can only do this with my left hand, but some techniques require just tapping the frets with two hands, which is something way beyond me now.

Yeah, thats the words I was missing and meant to say lol. I used to play a bit of guitar but forget most the terminology haha.

0 B of classical music poi...

Classical music is da best thou... ;~;

Classical OG Poi

Decided to wait a bit for all the reviews of the Pascal refresh laptops to come out. Didn't expect the budget ones to cover it so soon.

Hopefully I can finally mod Skyrim and play it >5 fps on future my laptop so I won't need to crave anything when I'm away from my desktop.

Fun story: yesterday I accidentally played Witcher 3 with the memory clock downclocked to 300 MHz. Didn't realise it until much later. Temps were pretty low too. :0

Poi.

I've played games with accidental downclocked GPUs as well before. Its always neat to see how well the games still run even when down on their bums.

Brightening the gloomy day with tourist bought macha tea.

Complete with gold flakes.

46842511.jpg

Caught up to Youjo Senki's manga releases.... the anime starts on ch.4 and they pretty much destroyed all the characters....
frown.gif

Would you recommend the manga?

Jan 8, 2017 at 5:33 PM Post #171,532 of 177,744
Am I the only one here without a military and/or loli fetish?

Anyway!
@Demi-chan ep1

Very nice! Best show of this season so far. Well written, fluffy, nice art, pleasant characters, VAs who are doing a pretty good job.

Need more!

Military tech is interesting from a purely science/engineering aspect. But otherwise, not the only one.

kn19h7 I miss my fansub hoarding days... :frowning2:

bowei006 I remember really liking ichigo 100% but don't remember the show at all other than that.

[rule]

AGDQ 2017.
Mega man race followed by Super Mario Kart in 2hrs. Plan to be late for a dinner to catch Mario Kart.

Jan 8, 2017 at 6:02 PM Post #171,533 of 177,744
AGDQ 2017.
Mega man race followed by Super Mario Kart in 2hrs. Plan to be late for a dinner to catch Mario Kart.

Stupid marathon starts right when I have have to go back to my academy...

Jan 8, 2017 at 6:29 PM Post #171,535 of 177,744
Military tech is interesting from a purely science/engineering aspect. But otherwise, not the only one.

@bowei006 I remember really liking ichigo 100% but don't remember the show at all other than that.

Military tech is also interesting from a BOOM BOOM point of view.

9d9cc4e04cbff5502f5c341e8a8454a2.jpg

5adce98ac0444c778d695167ef262405.jpg

As for Ichigo 100%. The manga is where it is at. I've re read it probably 4 times in my life at about two year intervals. Still one of my favorite manga of all time. 

Jan 8, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #171,538 of 177,744
https://cubebrush.co/blog/dell-announces-canvas

Definitely don't need it, but looks cool.

Seems everyone is rushing into this artistic space these days even though the actual market for those that CAN use it and CAN afford it are not as large as the marketing campaigns they are pushing out to target.

Oh well. It's their money and it is cool tech. Just hope it doesn't crash and go to waste.

Jan 8, 2017 at 6:50 PM Post #171,540 of 177,744
Considering how much negativity I've been hearing about Wacom recently, at the very least it might wake them up a bit.

They've been fairly stagnant in their technology so competetive Tech is nice.

But it seems that Microsoft's own new product will be doing something similar to what Dell is producing as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back