「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 30, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #171,183 of 177,744
  yea poi :p

Thats Mozart costume poi

I know.
smile.gif

I'm just saying: for some weird, random reason that I can't figure out, it makes me think of old Shakespeare drama haha.
tongue.gif

Dec 30, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #171,186 of 177,744

wow you alive :D

Well, I wouldn't call what I'm currently doing "living" but yes, my body has air in its bags and the liquid is flowing lol :p

I'm currently dealing with a knee injury and denied workers comp claim.

Dec 30, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #171,188 of 177,744
  Well, I wouldn't call what I'm currently doing "living" but yes, my body has air in its bags and the liquid is flowing lol :p

I'm currently dealing with a knee injury and denied workers comp claim.

frown.gif

Hope everything gets well fast!

What happened? Wanna talk about it?

Dec 30, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #171,190 of 177,744
I don't know what happen but I felt pain in my knee when I was walking around my semi doing my post trip inspection, it felt locked and hurt when I tried to squat to check my tires. Later I heard two loud pops when I bent it and I've had pain and inflammation since. I went to my PCP first and he told me I sprained my knee and it might take a long time to heal. I went to the doctor my company sent me to and she implied nothing is wrong with me, said I can continue my work without any restrictions, and it's not work related. I told her I was performing a job duty working for my employer but she said no so my work comp claim got denied. When I was giving her info I made a comment that she replied to in a snarky way but I didn't really catch on until near the end when she seemed to not take me seriously. Maybe it does sound bad that I don't know what happened but that's the truth so it's all I have to go by. The only thing I can think off is I had to jump inside the trailer and out of it a couple times before my injury because of falling freight but at most that bothered my knee, I kept unloading and walking fine so I don't know.

I took a week off and returned to work, moving to a different department where I don't have to unload trailers. I figured I mostly drive so hopefully I'll be OK. I don't live close to the terminal but my old driver leader let me keep the automatic sleeper cab semi when I moved because I don't have a car and the distance to the terminal is about 105 miles from my home. The department I moved to also doesn't use trucks with sleeper cabs so I really needed a solid and my old DM gave it to me. The problems then got worse as time went on, day by day I started to feel more pain and inflammation. I would start my day feeling OK but by the end of the day feel bad. Usually my schedule is 5PM to 5AM but it mostly ran past that. As the issues got worse, I started to have trouble sleeping a certain way and the pain/inflammation also now occurred in my foot causing me to have to untie my shoe. I was starting my days worse as time went on and I worked for a month before I decided to visit my PCP again. He told me I returned to work too soon and gave me a note for 1 month. When the month was over, I sent in forms my employer asked from my doctor to release me from safety hold. They released me but the truck is no longer there and I've been trying to get them to provide another automatic truck with a sleeper cab.

The last person I talked to said they don't provide those trucks for that department and if I need so much accommodations, maybe I shouldn't work or go find another company that is closer to my home. He seemed polite I suppose. I'm in the process of having a QME which was what my PCP said I can do to fight it. My doctor gave me restriction in those forms I sent but safety cleared me for return. I tried to ask them to accommodate my issues and they seem hesitant to provide me another truck. Also, two of the people I could talk to aren't there but one will return this coming Tuesday. Not sure what she could do given the terminal manager was the last person I talked to and she is just a driver manager. My knee doesn't feel right but I'm really hoping it gets better cuz I want to be able to run and exercise again :/

I think that about sums it up.

QME Qualified Medical Evaluatoin
PCP Primary Care Physician

Dec 30, 2016 at 4:18 PM Post #171,192 of 177,744

Sometimes I find myself wondering whether to buy an action figure like this and put it on my desk. But the problem is: how the heck will I be able to concentrate at the pc? Can you?

Action figure!!!! 

Those are fighting words

Where's,,, the cheese.....

slide_341775_3529275_free.gif

Haha I know that all too well. Everytime I see a figure that I end up buying, I end up not paying attention to any of them and they just sit there on my shelf collecting dust. 
tongue.gif

That's kinda sad though. For cute anime figures to collect dust

Why does the windmill generate a nether typhoon? Why doesn't he just distribute a vapor of narcotics to get his opponents high? Or distract his opponents by throwing prostitutes at them? Or trap them by building a dike around them?

So many questions.

It's because the Gundams have a nuclear fushion reactor inside capable of producing Giga watts of power. So the windmill can produce the typhoon through the act of causing a zone of high pressure around one of low pressure.

No narcotics because it was probably stll illegal when this anime was made.....as for prostitutes....good idea

I have many questions regarding your own questions as well

I'm not a gundam expert but aren't its opponents robots? So wouldn't drugs be ineffective?

Nah brah. Some pilots ARE gundam itself. You can just drug the human pilots itself

Don't apply logic to this.

What do you mean by logic?

UyLRV.png

You mean strapping hundred ton Gundams on outside of rockets to space should work?

I suppose Gundam's universe has its own laws, like hentai has its own.

Indeed

eaecda10.gif

Briefly went over the G Gundam universe again. Ah memories, and lol the comments about the Canadian Gundam. Go Canadia~ >.<

Also, Allenby Beardsley is bae!

Got some reason I keep thinking I knew someone with a similar face/expression/character, which is funny because get face is so stylized.

But yeah, Allenby Beardsley is bae! \(^o^)/

This old, unrefined way of drawing faces are so animated and energetic in its own way. For some reason they have a charm that i have a hard time finding in modern animes. Maybe the charm if simply nostalgia? Like how people today embrace the vintage effects of old cameras and even actively add them on via filters, even though new one on your cellphones are superior from a technical perspective.

*Cough* Same thing with tube amps I guess *Cough Cough Cough COUGH!!!*

Somehow I think girls with her personality are the only ones that can make me blush all day.

o(⊙///﹏ ///⊙)o

Unfortunately, that does not really exist in real life, further proof that I just just live forever alone.

redface.gif

But I'll keep dreaming:

Kawaii~

Honestly, she looks like a very strong character (or is it just me?) I feel like i can cry on her shoulder all day after watching some very sad anime. ;-;

And of course the best expression ever, of all time:

Or maybe I should just listen to my dad for the first time in my life and actually consider getting a girlfriend.
tongue.gif

He's really been bugging me a lot lately to get me to start chasing girls. My mom, too. 0_0;

Once again drunk on water. Ignore everything I said before the line please! ^_^

The G Gundam universe imparts upon oneself the ability to not think

Don't be a herbivore men

http://www.businessinsider.com/herbivore-men-in-japan-are-not-having-sex-8-15

Believe in yourself

orz I am wordless poi now..

Poi

What anime is this?

I don't know what happen but I felt pain in my knee when I was walking around my semi doing my post trip inspection, it felt locked and hurt when I tried to squat to check my tires. Later I heard two loud pops when I bent it and I've had pain and inflammation since. I went to my PCP first and he told me I sprained my knee and it might take a long time to heal. I went to the doctor my company sent me to and she implied nothing is wrong with me, said I can continue my work without any restrictions, and it's not work related. I told her I was performing a job duty working for my employer but she said no so my work comp claim got denied. When I was giving her info I made a comment that she replied to in a snarky way but I didn't really catch on until near the end when she seemed to not take me seriously. Maybe it does sound bad that I don't know what happened but that's the truth so it's all I have to go by. The only thing I can think off is I had to jump inside the trailer and out of it a couple times before my injury because of falling freight but at most that bothered my knee, I kept unloading and walking fine so I don't know.

I took a week off and returned to work, moving to a different department where I don't have to unload trailers. I figured I mostly drive so hopefully I'll be OK. I don't live close to the terminal but my old driver leader let me keep the automatic sleeper cab semi when I moved because I don't have a car and the distance to the terminal is about 105 miles from my home. The department I moved to also doesn't use trucks with sleeper cabs so I really needed a solid and my old DM gave it to me. The problems then got worse as time went on, day by day I started to feel more pain and inflammation. I would start my day feeling OK but by the end of the day feel bad. Usually my schedule is 5PM to 5AM but it mostly ran past that. As the issues got worse, I started to have trouble sleeping a certain way and the pain/inflammation also now occurred in my foot causing me to have to untie my shoe. I was starting my days worse as time went on and I worked for a month before I decided to visit my PCP again. He told me I returned to work too soon and gave me a note for 1 month. When the month was over, I sent in forms my employer asked from my doctor to release me from safety hold. They released me but the truck is no longer there and I've been trying to get them to provide another automatic truck with a sleeper cab.

The last person I talked to said they don't provide those trucks for that department and if I need so much accommodations, maybe I shouldn't work or go find another company that is closer to my home. He seemed polite I suppose. I'm in the process of having a QME which was what my PCP said I can do to fight it. My doctor gave me restriction in those forms I sent but safety cleared me for return. I tried to ask them to accommodate my issues and they seem hesitant to provide me another truck. Also, two of the people I could talk to aren't there but one will return this coming Tuesday. Not sure what she could do given the terminal manager was the last person I talked to and she is just a driver manager. My knee doesn't feel right but I'm really hoping it gets better cuz I want to be able to run and exercise again :/

I think that about sums it up.

QME Qualified Medical Evaluatoin
PCP Primary Care Physician

Get well soon man!

What kind of truck do you drive?

Dec 30, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #171,193 of 177,744
It was a white 2016 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution. Can't find the pics I had of it.
I drove a couple more autos and manuals(Volvo/International) but that's the one I used most when I went solo.

Dec 30, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #171,194 of 177,744
  It was a white 2016 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution. Can't find the pics I had of it.
I drove a couple more autos and manuals(Volvo/International) but that's the one I used most when I went solo.

https://freightliner.com/trucks/cascadia-evolution/specifications/

Dang

350-505HP (seems small)
1750 Ftlb Torque (holy crap a ronni)

Do you put any nekomimi or figurines on your dash to personalize it for the long drives? lol

If it was me, I'd be putting stuff like

444890a67ee8116797385ad4cfcfec87.jpg

and Zeon (Gundam)
il_340x270.891728978_tuen.jpg

Signs on it to show my alliance

Dec 30, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #171,195 of 177,744

Hmm, I was thinking of hanging a Nekomimi daki on the back wall but I never ended up doing it.

Here, someone called me and asked what I was doing so I took a pic. Got the pic from my brother as it seems I erased it. I think it was my mom who originally asked me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back