「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 29, 2016 at 11:20 PM Post #171,166 of 177,744
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/29-1/new-type-moon-racing-figure-features-saber-cheering-you-on

Too cute

d73c4d3247177a9505a361b5d68fab291483031148_full.jpg

Dec 30, 2016 at 3:44 AM Post #171,168 of 177,744
Dec 30, 2016 at 4:11 AM Post #171,170 of 177,744
I can. Sadly I forget about them over time. ;-;

I wish the new toy syndrome can last forever. But then again, I need to get work done. :frowning2:

Dec 30, 2016 at 4:26 AM Post #171,172 of 177,744
I can. Sadly I forget about them over time. ;-;

I wish the new toy syndrome can last forever. But then again, I need to get work done.
frown.gif

Haha I know that all too well. Everytime I see a figure that I end up buying, I end up not paying attention to any of them and they just sit there on my shelf collecting dust. 
tongue.gif

Dec 30, 2016 at 4:30 AM Post #171,173 of 177,744

Sometimes I find myself wondering whether to buy an action figure like this and put it on my desk. But the problem is: how the heck will I be able to concentrate at the pc? Can you?

I do recommend www.amiami.com and www.1999.co.jp/eng/ , they are the largest figure dealer in Japan and ship by EMS.

For exsample, this Saber Racing Girl figure you asking for
Fate/stay night - Saber TYPE-MOON RACING Ver. 1/7 Complete Figure(Pre-order)

I always order from them unless it is some "exclusive item" they don't have. 

Btw, sometimes amazon.co.jp ships figure oversea.
For example, this one I order...
tongue.gif

Dec 30, 2016 at 4:50 AM Post #171,174 of 177,744
Dec 30, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #171,178 of 177,744
Briefly went over the G Gundam universe again. Ah memories, and lol the comments about the Canadian Gundam. Go Canadia~ >.<

Also, Allenby Beardsley is bae!

Got some reason I keep thinking I knew someone with a similar face/expression/character, which is funny because get face is so stylized.

But yeah, Allenby Beardsley is bae! \(^o^)/

This old, unrefined way of drawing faces are so animated and energetic in its own way. For some reason they have a charm that i have a hard time finding in modern animes. Maybe the charm if simply nostalgia? Like how people today embrace the vintage effects of old cameras and even actively add them on via filters, even though new one on your cellphones are superior from a technical perspective.

*Cough* Same thing with tube amps I guess *Cough Cough Cough COUGH!!!*

-----------

Somehow I think girls with her personality are the only ones that can make me blush all day.

o(⊙///﹏ ///⊙)o

Unfortunately, that does not really exist in real life, further proof that I just just live forever alone.

:xf_eek:

But I'll keep dreaming:

Kawaii~

Honestly, she looks like a very strong character (or is it just me?) I feel like i can cry on her shoulder all day after watching some very sad anime. ;-;

And of course the best expression ever, of all time:

Or maybe I should just listen to my dad for the first time in my life and actually consider getting a girlfriend. :p

He's really been bugging me a lot lately to get me to start chasing girls. My mom, too. 0_0;

--------------

Once again drunk on water. Ignore everything I said before the line please! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back