「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 15, 2016 at 3:42 AM Post #167,731 of 177,744
  They're trying to keep abreast of things......   
beerchug.gif

lol

Aug 15, 2016 at 3:46 AM Post #167,732 of 177,744

Also, $180 for a water inlet cable? Holy crap! A replacement one here was all of about $10....

It was one of those hose-within-a-hose assemblies with a water solenoid valve at the end of it, it shuts off the water if the main hose develops a leak. I still don't see how it could possibly cost $180 but that's just how the cookie crumbles... orz

Vocaloid warning; XD

Oh what in the world?? That sounds incredibly over-engineered for not much benefit... 

Heh that's good, you always have a good taste in vocaloids :3

@rewrite 07

WOLVERINE!!!

Now I really want to play the game, it's so not "key-like" with all the superpower battles and secret organizations.

and I love this track:

along with both versions of Philosophyz.

I told you you'd like it! 
tongue.gif

Gotta catch up on the anime though and see how accurate they did things. Been playing Life is Strange and Left 4 Deds instead tho :|

@Rozenberg

here, have some kuroneko:

I really should be working but instead I'm messing around on HF and 2 other chat rooms....

Hahaha best gurl!!!

That's how I felt at one of my previous jobs. XD

Aug 16, 2016 at 4:16 AM Post #167,740 of 177,744
Watching Netoge no Yome, at EP09 or something so far.

i feel there is less ideas and its slightly repetitive, not addicting and hard to finish. not a bad show ofc. its just TOO focused on Rusia and Ako. sadly not Harem :< i wish that the blonde was part of he harem. oh sadly its not even harem :<  would been better this way... at least more content.

oh i forgot to mention, Ako is so crazy XD too special :p 

i feel this got animated due the SAO fever still being the Meta? also i loved how the game is similar to Ragnarok, made me go to play it again hehe. also i loved how the main character is a Tank XD rare to see that :3 

will try to finish it soon. again i wish it was harem :<   i love watching Harem haha XD @akiroz & @Rozenberg don't blame me for laving Harem hehehe.

Aug 16, 2016 at 4:49 AM Post #167,741 of 177,744
  Watching Netoge no Yome, at EP09 or something so far.

i feel there is less ideas and its slightly repetitive, not addicting and hard to finish. not a bad show ofc. its just TOO focused on Rusia and Ako. sadly not Harem :< i wish that the blonde was part of he harem. oh sadly its not even harem :<  would been better this way... at least more content.

i feel this got animated due the SAO fever still being the Meta? also i loved how the game is similar to Ragnarok, made me go to play it again hehe. also i loved how the main character is a Tank XD rare to see that :3 

will try to finish it soon. again i wish it was harem :<   i love watching Harem haha XD @akiroz & @Rozenberg don't blame me for laving Harem hehehe.

I love harems even in the eventuality I watch one thinking it is but it isn't ... rip me

Aug 16, 2016 at 5:23 AM Post #167,742 of 177,744
yeh i know the feeling :' )

Aug 16, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #167,744 of 177,744
didn't know Blazblue had manga. i main Alucard there :D

Aug 16, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #167,745 of 177,744
@Ra97oR
*** one of the worst things to happen to me while modding a jack on my AD500X is ... my dac's right channel went dead. When I cracked it open somehow 2 VSSL pins have soldered themselves to 1 VSSR pin

How in the name of god did that happen

Ok screw this it's back together and it's working. What was that for -_-

And the DAC decided to swap Left to Right and vice versa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back