「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 16, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #167,746 of 177,745
  That Rewritre track is so gewd. Does the anime use the OST from the VN? If so, it'll probably be next on my list. 

Yes, I just caught up and I feel like they've only used about half the VN's soundtrack so far. 

I'm decently impressed with how they're handling the character routes so far too. Lucia's route for example, they got the essence out of it even if they didn't get everything, cuz to get the full story Kotarou would have to fall in love with her and he can't when he's got the whole other harem to deal with. 

Boo to the animation studio though. Shizuru had an Uzi last episode, when she clearly prefers the UMP. 
tongue.gif

Also anyone here listen to Alstroemeria Records? His latest album from C90 finally doesn't suck like the last few have!

Aug 16, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #167,747 of 177,745
  Watching Netoge no Yome, at EP09 or something so far.

That series was pretty crappy. I'm glad to see you realize this Shini44, there's hope for you yet. I agree that the show had too many harem elements but played like a romance, it had poor balance as far as that was concerned. Add to that, most of the characters were lame so you don't really care what happens to them or if they ever get together. I think I gave it a 5/10.

Aug 16, 2016 at 7:46 PM Post #167,748 of 177,745

That series was pretty crappy. I'm glad to see you realize this Shini44, there's hope for you yet. I agree that the show had too many harem elements but played like a romance, it had poor balance as far as that was concerned. Add to that, most of the characters were lame so you don't really care what happens to them or if they ever get together. I think I gave it a 5/10.

TL;DR from me ( whom is most likely to give harems the thumbs up) : That show is terrible.

Aug 16, 2016 at 9:50 PM Post #167,749 of 177,745
Speak of the devil...

Does anyone have experience with these? I'm looking for a short otg cable. Not sure if I should get the 7 cm version or the 10 cm version.

The dac that I'll be strapping to my phone is about the size of a lighter, so I prefer if the cable is short. However, I'm not sure if the 7 cm version is too short. I fear that bending a cable too short may damage it over time.

Aug 16, 2016 at 10:06 PM Post #167,750 of 177,745
Speak of the devil...

Does anyone have experience with these? I'm looking for a short otg cable. Not sure if I should get the 7 cm version or the 10 cm version.

The dac that I'll be strapping to my phone is about the size of a lighter, so I prefer if the cable is short. However, I'm not sure if the 7 cm version is too short. I fear that bending a cable too short may damage it over time.

Fight my OTG dude

Aug 17, 2016 at 1:10 AM Post #167,754 of 177,745
Looking to get this just for the looks.

Cheap, hand made, but I've never used Taobao before.

I just want to break away from all the black cables I have. However, I'm still curious about the eBay ones.

Aug 17, 2016 at 3:26 AM Post #167,756 of 177,745
Fuuuuuuuuuu JDS Labs makes a USB C to miniUSB OTG cable....
https://www.jdslabs.com/products/164/usb-cable-type-c-to-mini-b-otg/

Works with their DACs, doesn't work with other portables since most use microUSB. >.>

Maybe you can find one on eBay/Aliexpress?

Just add the term "dac" when searching for otg cables and you might find what you are looking for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back