「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 28, 2016 at 1:54 AM Post #165,707 of 177,744

Think I could get TG334s in Japan for under $1k? :O

Actually if you search around south east asia, you could get it for under $1k
One had just been sold for roughly $984 in my country. They have lotsa Fitears yo

Daaayum. Well I'm thinking of selling my KEFs possibly to buy some Fitears while I'm over in HK but I'm still undecided... Maybe I can get some Fitears over there for a really good price then!

Apr 28, 2016 at 4:24 AM Post #165,708 of 177,744
  Actually if you search around south east asia, you could get it for under $1k
One had just been sold for roughly $984 in my country. They have lotsa Fitears yo

Hi rozenberg, any chance that you live in Indonesia?
because recently someone selling TG334 in my FB group with the same price as your mentioned.
and now its already sold haha

Daaayum. Well I'm thinking of selling my KEFs possibly to buy some Fitears while I'm over in HK but I'm still undecided... Maybe I can get some Fitears over there for a really good price then!

you should try 334 for anisong, realy2 awesome experience. (want to buy this but also outside my budget T-T )
if you got the chance, you have to listen to oriolus v2. same price with 334 but with more refined bass

btw i also looking for FAD Heaven VI, any tought if im going to pair with Anisong?

Thank you !

Apr 28, 2016 at 6:43 AM Post #165,710 of 177,744

May as well go the full monty and get the MH335DW, and if you're able add on the studio reference upgrade for another $700.

Apr 28, 2016 at 7:29 AM Post #165,711 of 177,744

May as well go the full monty and get the MH335DW, and if you're able add on the studio reference upgrade for another $700.

There is MH334SR upgrade now too...

Apr 28, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #165,717 of 177,744
I'm pretty active here but yea rarely see any other active indos.

Well, I don't really care bout TG334, didn't like their sound so much. But I wanna believe there has to be one fitear that I like so maybe wanna try Parterre.

i see, some says the parterre is not as bassy as the 334, while still got the same sound sig with the 334.
is it hard to find parterre for demo in Germany? 

still looking IEM that can cover anisong, thinking for EX1000 but its quite hard to find here. any recommendation? for $500 below

Apr 28, 2016 at 10:08 AM Post #165,718 of 177,744
i see, some says the parterre is not as bassy as the 334, while still got the same sound sig with the 334.
is it hard to find parterre for demo in Germany? 

still looking IEM that can cover anisong, thinking for EX1000 but its quite hard to find here. any recommendation? for $500 below

My exact problem with 334: too bassy.
Fitear isn't so popular in Europe, but again Jaben Indo got no Parterre demo when I last when there.
I could buy a Parterre to try but only if someone would buy it again from me.

$500 eh... Rapt said ATH IM03. I don't really know what I should recommend in that price range. I only had Noble 4 before but not really recommended as it lacks bass. The Savant maybe better tho but only if you could get it without problem.

Apr 28, 2016 at 10:35 AM Post #165,719 of 177,744
My exact problem with 334: too bassy.
Fitear isn't so popular in Europe, but again Jaben Indo got no Parterre demo when I last when there.
I could buy a Parterre to try but only if someone would buy it again from me.

$500 eh... Rapt said ATH IM03. I don't really know what I should recommend in that price range. I only had Noble 4 before but not really recommended as it lacks bass. The Savant maybe better tho but only if you could get it without problem.

maybe because the 334 bass is too bloated. i'm also curious for parterre but same problem with you because Jaben Indo got no demo.

noble is out of question i think, also they dont have local distributor here, will need to go to Singapore to demo them.
actually also thinking for Final Audio Heaven lineup, however not sure which one to choose.

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #165,720 of 177,744
  maybe because the 334 bass is too bloated. i'm also curious for parterre but same problem with you because Jaben Indo got no demo.

noble is out of question i think, also they dont have local distributor here, will need to go to Singapore to demo them.
actually also thinking for Final Audio Heaven lineup, however not sure which one to choose.

Guess I'll see later how it goes. I'm actually looking for new DAP, was set on DP-X1 but Cayin i5 is coming soon so I'll ask first when the i5 gon' be released in Indonesia. If around June/July already available, I could either buy a used Parterre here and sell it again in Indo to get my money back, or just keep the money to buy the i5. That's my plan.

Not familiar with Final Audio so I dunno. No one here also seems to be a fan of Final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back