「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 27, 2016 at 10:09 AM Post #165,692 of 177,744
You should be able to get a TG334 for $1k used here. It'l take a while but definitely possible. 

The 334's unoffensive with about everything imo, you really can't go wrong with it. 

Apr 27, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #165,693 of 177,744
Eh, with $1000, you have so much to choose and most would fill your needs.
I've only tried TG334 and they have great mids and thick bass.

Fiteae users here should chime in.
@R4P70R and @EveTan

I love my ie800. But it has a rather different sound, with very strong bass and treble. 

With 1000$ budget, you can afford most good iems on the market, it would be best to go and test a few. 

You should be able to get a TG334 for $1k used here. It'l take a while but definitely possible. 

The 334's unoffensive with about everything imo, you really can't go wrong with it. 

hi guys !

thankyou for your recommendation !
already tried the TG 334, man that thing is really awesome!

however now my budget decrease to $500 due to some other things 
confused_face.gif
  T__T

so now im looking IEM within $500...

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #165,694 of 177,744
So my friend tried to stream anime legally...

niutex.png

Huhuhu

Moral schmoral, if this is how it's going to be, the seven seas is still the better option.

idk about that. I can't remember much detail of my impression, but from what i remember of reading about its qualities and how I felt when i finally got to listen to The One, I felt underwhelmed.

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #165,695 of 177,744
Eh, with $1000, you have so much to choose and most would fill your needs.

I've only tried TG334 and they have great mids and thick bass.

Fiteae users here should chime in.
[@=/u/447903/R4P70R]@R4P70R[/@] and [@=/u/191706/EveTan]@EveTan[/@]

I love my ie800. But it has a rather different sound, with very strong bass and treble. 

With 1000$ budget, you can afford most good iems on the market, it would be best to go and test a few. 

hi guys !

thankyou for your recommendation !
already tried the TG 334, man that thing is really awesome!

however now my budget decrease to $500 due to some other things :confused_face:   T__T

so now im looking IEM within $500...

Have you tried the Audio Technica IM03?

That have quite a nice sound tuning at the price range.

Noble savant should be also considered if you can grab a used one at around 500USD.

Apr 27, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #165,698 of 177,744
It's the largest thread on Head-Fi! : D

I still need to watch Ping Pong. Thanks for reminding me! Time to add it to my infinite list of shows to watch...

Oooooooookay then, that's just a little bit creepy. >.>
Binaural ASMR Yandere Roleplay

Never had more cringing 3 minutes in my life... I swear I can feel her breath...
confused_face.gif

@Eudemon369 I do, after I watched the 1st eps few days ago...

Apr 27, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #165,699 of 177,744

Think I could get TG334s in Japan for under $1k? :O

Welp... Looks like I had some gun parts stolen... Even though they had insurance I guess the post office doesn't insure the package after it's delivered so the seller just told me to order the $100 parts again. 
mad.gif

Apr 27, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #165,700 of 177,744
+1 to the shozy 3ero. I'll put up a larger review later once I get to pair it with the Shozy Alien Gold.
The shozy 3ero is a bit bassy at first but after what so far is 50 hours of listening (120 hours of burn in), I'd recommend it to Japanese vocals as the sound signature does smooth out. You also do need to burn them in for a long time as the earbuds have a rough metallic peak in the 7khz range which is quite undesirable. I used to own the mdr7550, and they're quite similar to the shozy 3ero in which I absolutely disliked them paired with fiio DAPs. The fiio x3 and x5 are way too energetic in the upper mids and upper treble sometimes that make the 3ero and 7550 fatiguing. I used to have the organic sounding Shozy Alien and they sounded great with them. They also sounded pretty good with my smartphone so its got that going for them.
The soundstage is quite large due to the wide bore. There's an interesting treble peak at somewhere like 8khz, a tiny dip 10khz and then another extension at 12khz to 14khz. I think this feature sounds amazing with pop music that tend to use the sparkly sound effect. I've never heard such a thing except for that one time I demo'd the HD800. Bass is well extended, a bit boosted and a bit wooly sounding the bass hardly seeps into the mids. The bass does become more solid with a more powerful source. The mids are smooth, warm and intimate but I'm accustomed to head gear that have a flat midrange with a 2.5khz boost to give female vocals a nice texture. Starting at around 1khz, the 3ero start to slope downwards to the lower treble. Thus the reason why I don't recommend the 3ero for classical, brass and string instruments are best suited to head gear with a flat midrange. I will say that the 3ero has this weird upper bass hump that makes vocals sound really close as if they're talking into your ear.

The earbuds area bit microphonic due to the shallow insert and no ear hook, but they are quite nice for bus rides in which I'm stationary.

I'm on my phone, sorry for the bad formatting.

Apr 27, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #165,702 of 177,744
  https://www.facebook.com/kumakuni/videos/1114945505232058/
How many of you have this song stuck in your head

wait, how do you embed a facebook video

J-Pop doesn't even make it into my short-term-memory.

You don't, that's how.
HF only allows YT and Vimeo. Sometimes also Soundcloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back