「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 29, 2016 at 3:09 AM Post #165,738 of 177,744
A bit out of topic.
my MA750i broke, and i think i'll buy GR07 Classic, how is GR07 Classic sound if it's compared with MA750i in anisong?

Haven't heard the ma750 in a little bit so can't comment about how they would compare but yeah the gr07 bass edition might but just be a better sound all-rounder to most ears. RHA also does got a 3 year warranty on their iems if you wanted to snag a replacement.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Apr 29, 2016 at 3:43 AM Post #165,739 of 177,744

I'm going to HK officially yo. Japan's semester system is completely backwards from the rest of za warudo so it wouldn't fit into my schedule to go over there...

However, on whatever day I'm done with midterms I'm flying my arse to Japan and hopefully going to attend Comiket and go to Akiba and possibly see some sights like temples, onsen, etc etc... Wanna join? XP

lololol when r u here? Should go play some arcade games

Don't forget your gloves!

Apr 29, 2016 at 5:20 AM Post #165,741 of 177,744
I think you might want the bass edition instead. The Classic kinda lacks bass for me. Well, I could try taking them out and testing again. Haven't used my Classic in months.

Whoa, thanks a lot, i'll be waiting for your test result

Haven't heard the ma750 in a little bit so can't comment about how they would compare but yeah the gr07 bass edition might but just be a better sound all-rounder to most ears. RHA also does got a 3 year warranty on their iems if you wanted to snag a replacement.

Yeah, RHA got 3 year warranty, but i don't think that include physical damage, my MA750i cable is teared up

Apr 29, 2016 at 5:31 AM Post #165,742 of 177,744
I could never get into the FitEar stuff. Way too wooly and thick sounding to me. Too genre specific.

In regard to the Oriolus, I'd been listening to James444's modded Fostex IEM for the last few months. An IEM that's worth like $30 but basically sounds like a mini HD800. Anywho, James meets up with a fellow local headfier who's just gushing over his Oriolus. James lets this local guy listen to the modded Fostex and his jaw straight up drops. This friend no longer listens to the Oriolus LOL.

Welp, time to take it more seriously. I can do 30 bucks plus whatever shipping to here.

Apr 29, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #165,747 of 177,744

Aww I was expecting their discography or an album on that USB stick, there's only one song and a few wallpapers.

Someone can have fun reading this I guess;

Really nice!
I'm a huge sucker for fancy editions of music albums.

Apr 29, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #165,748 of 177,744

Whoa, thanks a lot, i'll be waiting for your test result

After testing it... I'm not really sure anymore. They're a nice pair of entry level IEM for sure, but might sound too balanced to actually enjoy.
Back then I thought it was kinda bright but now I feel it's more balanced. Vocal isn't really outstanding tbh. If you want something with good vocal, I guess you should look for something with thicker sound signature.

Apr 29, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #165,749 of 177,744
  After testing it... I'm not really sure anymore. They're a nice pair of entry level IEM for sure, but might sound too balanced to actually enjoy.
Back then I thought it was kinda bright but now I feel it's more balanced. Vocal isn't really outstanding tbh. If you want something with good vocal, I guess you should look for something with thicker sound signature.

Uh... I see, maybe i should drop GR07 Classic then, and now i'm confused to choose IEM for anisong around $100 lol 
btw thanks for your suggestion and test :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back