「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 24, 2015 at 3:40 AM Post #153,661 of 177,744

Most of us here like it too...well except TYG

Nope, It was me this time around.
I know TYG is like the default answer to someone not liking particular show
tongue.gif

As for shigatsu, I just didn't like the shojo-esque artwork.
Music was great, story and drama was okay-ish because I wasn't attached to any of the characters.

May 24, 2015 at 3:45 AM Post #153,662 of 177,744
  I've spent almost 50 hours on it......yep.....

You should also get into manga

How many times are you gonna tell me that? Haha. I want it one way or the other: animation or an actual book.

Incidentally, there's this jazz club I've been frequenting in LA (Little Tokyo) and last time I was there I went into the nearby Kinokuniya bookstore and like 3/4 of it is just manga. They have a way better Japanese literature selection than anywhere else I've been though at the same time. It's awesome.

May 24, 2015 at 4:02 AM Post #153,665 of 177,744

Nope, It was me this time around.
I know TYG is like the default answer to someone not liking particular show
tongue.gif

As for shigatsu, I just didn't like the shojo-esque artwork.
Music was great, story and drama was okay-ish because I wasn't attached to any of the characters.

I know....can't believe it boriiiisssuuu

TYG, Ri-chan and Jgray kun of course. But we love them and their pagan satanic answers to moe.

The artwork did take some getting used to. I getcha on that. But I liked it. It had more depth to it than the traditional moe anime generic girl look to it.

How many times are you gonna tell me that? Haha. I want it one way or the other: animation or an actual book.

Incidentally, there's this jazz club I've been frequenting in LA (Little Tokyo) and last time I was there I went into the nearby Kinokuniya bookstore and like 3/4 of it is just manga. They have a way better Japanese literature selection than anywhere else I've been though at the same time. It's awesome.

I keep telling you that for a reason. I know you stick with those...but a little convincing doesn't ever hurt 
biggrin.gif

You know what would be more awesome....reading that manga 
bigsmile_face.gif
 *hint hint nudge nudge*

May 24, 2015 at 5:13 AM Post #153,669 of 177,744
May 24, 2015 at 7:39 AM Post #153,673 of 177,744

2nd or first season?

First season, but i plan on watching the second season too, to see how the story develops. 

At first I thought that the drama was a little exaggerated, but now, after watching more of it, I think that it is a meaningfull and interesting anime.

I think that i should watch more than one episode of most animes before thinking if i should drop or not, Madoka, for example is not revealing what you are in for, until episode 3-4.

May 24, 2015 at 7:56 AM Post #153,674 of 177,744
  First season, but i plan on watching the second season too, to see how the story develops. 

At first I thought that the drama was a little exaggerated, but now, after watching more of it, I think that it is a meaningfull and interesting anime.

I think that i should watch more than one episode of most animes before thinking if i should drop or not, Madoka, for example is not revealing what you are in for, until episode 3-4

First season is great, but i dropped second season from the 3-5 episodes :frowning2:
Not really a spoiler but you probably will know when you reach there (and do read the manga)

May 24, 2015 at 8:44 AM Post #153,675 of 177,744
  First Place winner of Eurovision 

Second Place of Eurovision

I like the second place winner better

Finland didn't send Lordi, so of course they lost.

An update for my west coast friends, I've put in for a job in LA. Let's see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back