「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 23, 2015 at 7:31 PM Post #153,631 of 177,745
Battlefield: Hardline.
Also, what's with those EMBEDCONTENT tags in your post (again, I think)?

thanks, i had a feeling it was BF

and i don't know what is wrong with my posts

Neat.

You and your inquotable posts...
That's Battlefield Hardline.
Don't buy it, it's bad.

Nice :D

My posts are inquotable? inconceivable

and yeah..i know

May 23, 2015 at 7:42 PM Post #153,632 of 177,745
I lost interest and stopped watching but that's also how I saw it.

No other way to see it.
Pretty generic yeah, I'm waiting until I get bored of it.

It's SCHLAND, if you please.

But Germany is triple A country with modern technology, developed science, good people and hardworkers. Truly a beautiful land for Ausländer from 3rd world country.
Thanks Merkel

May 23, 2015 at 7:53 PM Post #153,633 of 177,745
Awww yeahh. Charger Splatoon master race. XD

Is everyone still rolling the paint roll thingy?

I heard that thing is OP as heck.

It is OP, but Japanese people seem to be more versatile. There's more splattergun people if anything. Not very many chargers as expected. I've had the most points on my team as Charger though.

May 23, 2015 at 7:55 PM Post #153,634 of 177,745
Can this please be a thing?

http://www.iflscience.com/space/planet-earth-now-has-flag

I really like this concept! Being patriotic towards the whole planet sounds like a better idea than...well, you know.
Would hang one of these outside my house.

Quote:
  But Germany is triple A country with modern technology, developed science, good people and hardworkers. Truly a beautiful land for Ausländer from 3rd world country.
Thanks Merkel

Speaking of immigrants....I don't think anyone who comes/flees to Europe despite the ESC should be kept from doing so.

May 23, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #153,635 of 177,745
  Can this please be a thing?

http://www.iflscience.com/space/planet-earth-now-has-flag

I really like this concept! Being patriotic towards the whole planet sounds like a better idea than...well, you know.
Would hang one of these outside my house.

Quote:
Speaking of immigrants....I don't think anyone who comes/flees to Europe despite the ESC should be kept from doing so.

Normally being patriotic to Earth means loving the environment, solar panel at home, do not drive car (if must, hybrid),  manage your trashes and fight for justice

Speaking of ESC, now I know how pathetic DEUTSCHLAAAND ist.
null Punkte.

May 23, 2015 at 8:17 PM Post #153,637 of 177,745
Dayum. The servers are closed for maintenance again. That was hella fun! I'm definitely going to pre-order that now with my GameStop gift cards seeing that the Xenoblade N3DS probably won't be coming to North America any time in the foreseeable future.

I'll upload a video of me playing it on YouTube....although it'll only be around 30 minutes long since my iPhone's internal memory got chewed up when I was waiting for the servers to work 1 hour before I made the video.... :/

May 23, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #153,638 of 177,745
Sorry, i do not use quotes because the thread is advancing too fast...

So Aku no Hana might be worth it. I was not saying that the show itself is miserable, but the feeling you get is miserable, the show is just extremely sad as i understand it. It should be even more bitter than tokio ghoul...

May 23, 2015 at 9:20 PM Post #153,640 of 177,745
  So Aku no Hana might be worth it. I was not saying that the show itself is miserable, but the feeling you get is miserable, the show is just extremely sad as i understand it. It should be even more bitter than tokio ghoul...

That's not that big of an achievement :p

May 23, 2015 at 9:37 PM Post #153,641 of 177,745
Alright finished it. Not sure about that ending. It felt really rushed for a last episode.

Yuudachi confirmed best ship though. 
biggrin.gif

May 23, 2015 at 10:52 PM Post #153,643 of 177,745

I guess that i will pass then... I love light comedy shows, like kore wa desu zombie, because they are fun and just light on the mood..

Can anyone explain to me what touhou is, how it started and why should i be into it?... I only know a few bands that have something to do with it, and i like the bands, some sort of metal (album is named touhou box) but i failed to understand what it is or what the hype around it is. I understood that it was something about a game using sprite animations...

This is Touhou:

Really fun 2D doujin Bullethell shooter series from Japan.
People looooooove covering the tracks from the games great soundtrack and drawing the charcters because kawaii and all that.

Did somebody say...Touhou?

Wait that ain't Touhou

For those who can read Japanese, does anyone know what this is? I opened it up and ate it already; it was like a flour-egg shell filled with black sesame paste.

Gotta brush up on your Hiragana!

May 23, 2015 at 11:36 PM Post #153,645 of 177,745
Wow. I didn't expect that from JoJo today. : o
So receiving Dio's blood automatically makes them like a vampire? They don't even need to be be bitten?

Dio keeps mentioning that he can't completely heal unless he does something with the Joestar family. If he kills Joseph, doesn't that make him invincible? There would be no hope to saving Holly then, right?

So you'd prefer Dio bite Vanilla Ice?  I know Araki said Dio is bisexual but I don't think that would fly even in a magazine with as much homoerotic undertones as WSJ.  Now that I mention it, if they ever adapt Part 6 I wonder how they'd show the bedroom scene between Dio and Pucci.

This episode is one I wish they didn't follow the manga so faithfully, as the part with Suzy Q was really out of place with the rest of the episode.  Also leave only 4 episodes to cover Dio's ZA WARUDO which is 19 chapters in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back