「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 4, 2015 at 3:21 PM Post #149,926 of 177,744
oh yeah the 3rd season is airing. time to download.

oh and hi guys. its been a while.

Apr 4, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #149,928 of 177,744
  Re-kan 1: What...? I'm not sure what to do with this series.

Just watch Dungeon Hookup. I mega dropped Re Kan

Lol, I can't even get past my embarassment to walk near those things

So, at Sakura-con yesterday I tried to get a photo of this awesome cosplayer:

But in the first two shots, some ******* blocked me with his Gekkan Shoujo poster and labcoat. 
tongue.gif

Isn't that...Adam?
  Why not both? :D

@Highschool DxD BorN

YaY! Censoring is no longer a thing!
tongue.gif

wooooot

Apr 4, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #149,930 of 177,744
Apr 4, 2015 at 3:55 PM Post #149,931 of 177,744
Welcome back V!

I've been meaning to check out that foodgasm anime. Looking forward to the Prison School adaptation too.

Anyone interested in an IEM should look at the Ortofon EQ-8. Amazing, amazing IEM. Closest thing to the UERM in universal form that I've heard. Incredibly flat, and engaging IEM. I actually prefer the EQ-8 to the UERM as the latter feels distinctly more laidback and grainy in the treble after hearing the EQ-8.

:D

Anyone going to that SoCal headphone thingy? Musica Acoustics has the e-q8 for $298 there brand new...

So much show to catch up on...

No offense, but I find that to be kind of sad.

I lost my hype after six episodes or so.

lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you! I'll never grow up and partake in adult life!

Oh Shirobako is a must-watch.

You HAVE to watch Death parade from the last season. Seriously.

This season looks a bit meh, if you ask me.

Some nice second cours like Yahari Ore, but all the new shows don't seem to be that promising.

I'll check out Euphonium, Ninja Slayer aaaaand that's it.

Don't Peter. Don't ever partake.

Ok! I'd give Death Parade a shot.

And definitely finishing Shirobako.

Apr 4, 2015 at 4:10 PM Post #149,934 of 177,744
Apr 4, 2015 at 4:13 PM Post #149,935 of 177,744
Fate/Stay Night UBW episode 13:

lol what is Caster doing to saber? She's clearly doing some...things. Especially with the back of that dress lifted.
Also really interesting. I don't remember reading about this route so I'm not exactly sure what's happening.

Apr 4, 2015 at 4:15 PM Post #149,937 of 177,744
With all this sh.it about Elite: Dangerous, I found out about Limit Theory. I started looking from the Kickstarter video and looks kinda interesting from the few updates I've watched. Although it seems to be a one person's passion project and I dunno how it will turn out. But on the other hand, he seems to be doing that for around 2 years and I started from the beginning instead of watching the latest update, so might be decent and I have quite a bit of catching up to do.

Apr 4, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #149,938 of 177,744
  Oxymoron.

Dude, it measures really, really flat from the bass out to the midrange, but damn, it's quite in your face. It makes most of my other IEMs sound either really small in scope, thin and harsh, or laid-back and dull. It's pretty crazy actually. Loving it out of the Leckerton UHA-6S. This is one of the only IEMs I've heard to date that actually sounds better out of a dedicated set up vs. just my iPhone  

Apr 4, 2015 at 4:27 PM Post #149,939 of 177,744
  You're better off with this

But seriously tho TYG, you gonna watch Plastic Memories?
In all seriousness, I do have a feeling you might not totally hate it because ep 1 didn't have any bewbs cleavage or panty shot

I really wouldn't mind if they would go this route.

I'll wait for more reviews/impressions. The premise doesn't sound too bad and it's made by a promising team.

With all this sh.it about Elite: Dangerous, I found out about Limit Theory. I started looking from the Kickstarter video and looks kinda interesting from the few updates I've watched. Although it seems to be a one person's passion project and I dunno how it will turn out. But on the other hand, he seems to be doing that for around 2 years and I started from the beginning instead of watching the latest update, so might be decent and I have quite a bit of catching up to do.

I'm really not a big fan of RTS.
Haven't played E:D in like a month. Don't really have anything to do there. Just waiting for some cool new ships to come out (which is going to take a few months).

Apr 4, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #149,940 of 177,744
  Dude, it measures really, really flat from the bass out to the midrange, but damn, it's quite in your face. It makes most of my other IEMs sound either really small in scope, thin and harsh, or laid-back and dull. It's pretty crazy actually. Loving it out of the Leckerton UHA-6S. This is one of the only IEMs I've heard to date that actually sounds better out of a dedicated set up vs. just my iPhone  

I'm really sceptic because pretty much all the super flat and neutral headphones/IEMs that I tried so far ended up being very thin and boring sounding snorefest machines that only sound good with "audiophile" music.
I am not yet ready to listen to Hotel California, Stevie Wonder or Mozarts 6th symphony for the rest of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back