「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 4, 2015 at 1:44 PM Post #149,911 of 177,745
Nope still dying, feigning ignorance. Good memory though.

Haha hang in there. School?

Of course not.

What kept you from checking in? Please tell me it's something interesting. Did you buy a goldmine? I would love to own a goldmine.

Oh how i wish. Truly. If only there was some great story behind this. One day, I feel I'm going to make that happen at the expense of my stable life and it will most likely bring me great misfortune.

Only having enough hours in the day to go home and sleep till going back to work the next day is pretty much the story of the last 3 months.

Also the unbearable sadness of not being able to respond here and not partake in any of the goings on and watchings a-happening.

That was waaaay before CNY and it's already been 2 months past. Work has slowed down considerably now. 

Currently considering a CIEM, maybe the CustomArt Music2  or AAW M100.  Anything new at your end?

Good to hear! Shotgunshane had great things to say about the Music 2 iirc. Haven't heard of this advanced acousticwerkes brand, but I'm out of sync atm.

I've actually fallen in love with the FAD Heaven V all over again. But considering what's out there... Had my eye on the e-Q8 but lost out on a good deal.

[rule]
So besides having to catch up on Cross Ange and Shirobako, and watch that show with the kids and the music which is supposed to be amazing,

What's good this season?

Apr 4, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #149,914 of 177,745
  Such mentality is a common thing in this hobby.
The deeper you go, the more you'll become like me.

May God forgive my sins

No offense, but I find that to be kind of sad.

UBW coming in. Hype.

I lost my hype after six episodes or so.

Only having enough hours in the day to go home and sleep till going back to work the next day is pretty much the story of the last 3 months.
So besides having to catch up on Cross Ange and Shirobako, and watch that show with the kids and the music which is supposed to be amazing,

What's good this season?

lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you! I'll never grow up and partake in adult life!

Oh Shirobako is a must-watch.
You HAVE to watch Death parade from the last season. Seriously.

This season looks a bit meh, if you ask me.
Some nice second cours like Yahari Ore, but all the new shows don't seem to be that promising.
I'll check out Euphonium, Ninja Slayer aaaaand that's it.

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #149,916 of 177,745
So, at Sakura-con yesterday I tried to get a photo of this awesome cosplayer:

But in the first two shots, some ******* blocked me with his Gekkan Shoujo poster and labcoat. 
tongue.gif

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #149,917 of 177,745
Shokugeki no Soma is every bit as awesomely delicious and appetite inducing as I imagined it to be, way more that even Koufuku Graffiti since the food looks way better instead of just sparkly and shiny. 

.... I want some meat now,

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:16 PM Post #149,918 of 177,745
UBW coming in. Hype.

Not really...

Highschool DxD BorN Hype!

Wot is tat....

Uhhh..... built-in browser in Windows 7?

But in the first two shots, some ******* blocked me with his Gekkan Shoujo poster and labcoat. 
tongue.gif

Looks familiar..... isn't that atominator?

Shokugeki no Soma is every bit as awesomely delicious and appetite inducing as I imagined it to be, way more that even Koufuku Graffiti since the food looks way better instead of just sparkly and shiny. 

.... I want some meat now,

I wish they could eat without having an orgasm. It kinda annoys me.

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #149,919 of 177,745
Welcome back V!

I've been meaning to check out that foodgasm anime. Looking forward to the Prison School adaptation too.

Anyone interested in an IEM should look at the Ortofon EQ-8. Amazing, amazing IEM. Closest thing to the UERM in universal form that I've heard. Incredibly flat, and engaging IEM. I actually prefer the EQ-8 to the UERM as the latter feels distinctly more laidback and grainy in the treble after hearing the EQ-8.

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:36 PM Post #149,922 of 177,745

I wish they could eat without having an orgasm. It kinda annoys me.

Yeah, that doesn't really go away. But it's better than say.... another harem "Seiren Tsukai" anime about a ton of girls having powers and the one guy in the world who just happens to be able to use the same ability, like some freak of nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back