D:
K 701 "Made In China" edition
http://www.head-fi.org/t/321237/k701-appreciation-thread/2370#post_11420872
1362acc9_00049463_01.jpeg

K701's are made in china now??? I'm disappointed in AKG. :/
My K271's are made in Austria.

Mar 18, 2015 at 4:53 AM Post #148,866 of 177,745
vantt1

A thousand yesses for Windows 10 has better DPI scaling than 8.
I just installed 8 on BootCamp (rMBP) because the latest version of W10 doesn't get recognised by the BootCamp Assistant.............good grief Charlie Brown this looks terrible and blurry. D:

Of course in typical Windows fashion, I'll have to wait 3 hours to download and install of of these darn updates....I sure don't miss this process when going back to OS X. Oh, and now that I'm back in W8, I forgot how mentally dumb the menu system is. Check for updates Settings Metro app ≠ check for updates in Control Panel. What kind of drugs were Microsoft on when they made these menus??

127 important updates are ready to be installed.
latest

Thank goodness Microsoft doesn't have the brains to make combo updates yet. That would be too convenient.

Mar 18, 2015 at 5:19 AM Post #148,869 of 177,745
  Ah right. Shouldn't be bad at all compared to LA lol, especially if what my friend told me about LA public transit is true.
Well if you want to save money the public transport (specifically the Link Light Rail) is pretty efficient and only like $3 or something, probably way less than a cab.

Really? I would've always figured the Kinokuniya in LA would be bigger than the one in Seattle. Though yeah, it is pretty big. 
biggrin.gif

(And that doesn't include the second floor I'm standing on or the other part of the main level covered up by the second floor.

Public transit in LA doesn't even connect a train to LAX which is awful! Usually take a shuttle to the airport or get dropped off, was pretty bad. 

Our Kinokuniya is on the second floor of the building and only a single floor. There is a Kinokuniya tucked away in a Mitsuwa marketplace in Orange County which is super tiny and literally has most of its products coming from the LA one when they are looking to cycle new books in the LA one lol.
-----
Signed up for the world of warships beta, now I wait.

And I picked a fantastic account name.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Mar 18, 2015 at 5:37 AM Post #148,870 of 177,745
  Depends on how you define one.
Take Fate/Stay Night for example, It's a 60~80 hour game that contains a few h-scenes.

Isn't that called Adult VN or something like this?
I'm okay with that since it doesn't seem to take away the focus from the story etc.
Loli pedo BS is, of course, also a no-go.

Signed up for the world of warships beta, now I wait.

And I picked a fantastic account name.

Nice :D
How is the game?

Mar 18, 2015 at 5:37 AM Post #148,871 of 177,745
The Kinokuniya in SF is nice and big. I should check out the one in Seattle too, but Chinatown is so sketchy...

@miceblue, I can give some info since I'm working on some of the scaling stuff :p gotta start supporting higher resolutions like 4K well so scaling is getting cleaned up. and by cleaned up I mean hacked on top of :p also dont get me started on the settings....

Mar 18, 2015 at 6:00 AM Post #148,872 of 177,745
Isn't that called Adult VN or something like this?

I'm okay with that since it doesn't seem to take away the focus from the story etc.

Loli pedo BS is, of course, also a no-go.

Eroges, as the name implies ero game, are of course adult VNs as well.
Regardless of how well the plot was made, as long it has H-scenes, it is eroge.

I remember my friend debated this with me once... And kinda pointless

Just got back from customs btw.
>tfw 19%

Mar 18, 2015 at 6:15 AM Post #148,873 of 177,745

Nice :D
How is the game?

Game is still in beta just made my account tonight and signed up on the wait list. Kancolle already having its influence in the game and people are spamming poi a lot in chat.

Beta is apparently still a bit glitchy like destroyers below water and still shooting and moving. Funny but would be annoying to play against a player glitched through the water/floor. 

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Mar 18, 2015 at 8:14 AM Post #148,875 of 177,745
@vantt1

A thousand yesses for Windows 10 has better DPI scaling than 8.
I just installed 8 on BootCamp (rMBP) because the latest version of W10 doesn't get recognised by the BootCamp Assistant.............good grief Charlie Brown this looks terrible and blurry. D:

Of course in typical Windows fashion, I'll have to wait 3 hours to download and install of of these darn updates....I sure don't miss this process when going back to OS X. Oh, and now that I'm back in W8, I forgot how mentally dumb the menu system is. Check for updates Settings Metro app ≠ check for updates in Control Panel. What kind of drugs were Microsoft on when they made these menus??

127 important updates are ready to be installed.
latest

Thank goodness Microsoft doesn't have the brains to make combo updates yet. That would be too convenient.

I'm not gonna defile my Mac with that Windows filth 
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back