「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 14, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #146,522 of 177,744
I don't even know why I'm thinking about this, but I have a really hard time coming up with my Top 10 favorite videogames.

1. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
2. Battlefield 3
3. Halo 2
4. Vainglory
5. Perfect dark(N64)
6. Mario Party
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(SNES)

Mmhhh

Feb 15, 2015 at 12:16 AM Post #146,525 of 177,744
  Steins;Gate was like that too in that sense, except there was probably a lot less hate. I know a lot of people had to try pretty hard to push through the first few episodes of that. It's one of the few anime I've watched that has a beginning slower than your average slow.

Same.

Recent Sunrise anime seem to be like this as well: Gundam Age, Cross Ange and I'm suspecting G no Reconguista.

Feb 15, 2015 at 12:59 AM Post #146,526 of 177,744
Hmmmm okay. Was just curious because Space Dandy is basically 26 episodes of hilarious bizzareness.
God, I love this show way too much. Could gush about it for hours.

I've been meaning to watch this ever since seeing a bunch of posts about it on Anipages. What's it about? Or is it one of those things that's not "about" anything? Haha.

Feb 15, 2015 at 1:04 AM Post #146,528 of 177,744

Woah~ since when did GNOME have quick-look like OSX??? I think I'm liking it more than OSX now lol.
Well.... maybe except for the 2 days it took me the setup the system....

custom bootloader ftw!

So yours is the non-touchscreen version?

About half way through Index after finishing Railgun. Railgun definitely has better flow and pacing. For some reason Touma's character design didn't seem to change much, but Mikoto's did.

Feb 15, 2015 at 3:00 AM Post #146,531 of 177,744

Yeah, 1080p non-touch.

Oh well, at least the screen doesn't act like a mirror now.

The wonders of laminated displays. One of the things I love about the Retina MacBook Pro's displays!

Feb 15, 2015 at 4:07 AM Post #146,532 of 177,744
Yeah. I can't help but love my MBPr screen. It's truly a marvel when all I've used lately is the standard 22-24" 1920x1080 at work and at home. It's like looking at... a printed picture in comparison.

Feb 15, 2015 at 5:26 AM Post #146,535 of 177,744
1. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
2. Battlefield 3
3. Halo 2
4. Vainglory
5. Perfect dark(N64)
6. Mario Party
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(SNES)

Mmhhh

Alright, I'll give it a try.

• The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  • Skyrim
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 2
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Mass Effect 2
  • The Stanley Parabel
  • Final Fantasy 12
  • Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
  • Tony Hawks American Wasteland
  • Battlefield 4

I've been meaning to watch this ever since seeing a bunch of posts about it on Anipages. What's it about? Or is it one of those things that's not "about" anything? Haha.

It is as episodic as it gets. In one episode the Space Dandy crew gets turned into zombies and in the next one they destroy the entire universe during a spaceship race. The only thing that holds this show together are Dandy and his crew.
The reason why it is so incredibly episodic is, that almost every episode was directed by a different anime industry veteran who were allowed to basically do whatever they feel like.
It is probably the most imaginative anime I know.

At a friend's place and we are watching mai hime. So bored with it already. Loaded the first episode of yuri kuma on the playlist and friends haven't seen it yet, should be interesting.

Lesbian Bear Storm improved quite a bit. It's getting more cryptic by the minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back