「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 14, 2015 at 5:52 PM Post #146,492 of 177,745
How does the C-stick feel? It looks awkwardly placed relative to the XYBA buttons.

That thing is really handy, but is a bit weird to use.
It's not really a stick, but rather a rubber nub that you....well...rub into the direction you want to look etc.
Takes some time getting used to it.
The two extra shoulder buttons are also really handy!

Feb 14, 2015 at 5:56 PM Post #146,493 of 177,745
  Saekan ep 5

Lol at the 7min mark

They pulled something like a 

School Days
Reference!

And at 10min mark..........

Yotsuga no sora?
maybe?

Saekan...? where did the "kan" come from?
The last time I checked, it was called "Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata"

Woah~ since when did GNOME have quick-look like OSX??? I think I'm liking it more than OSX now lol.
Well.... maybe except for the 2 days it took me the setup the system....

custom bootloader ftw!

Feb 14, 2015 at 6:05 PM Post #146,495 of 177,745

Saekan...? where did the "kan" come from?
The last time I checked, it was called "Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata"

Woah~ since when did GNOME have quick-look like OSX??? I think I'm liking it more than OSX now lol.
Well.... maybe except for the 2 days it took me the setup the system....

custom bootloader ftw!

Kano from kanojo as this is a series on girls and stuff :D

Feb 14, 2015 at 6:11 PM Post #146,496 of 177,745
Hm...I'll just wait for the Steam sales to come then. I'm in no rush to play it, although I do think it's fun. I still have Life is Strange, Splinter Cell, Crysis 1 and 2, Assassin's Creed IV, and Valkyria Chronicles to beat. XD

Do they have tutorial levels for all 16 of the hunters? I unlocked Lazarus when I played the beta, but I never got a chance to use him. His play style seems a lot different from that of Val since he only has the healing burst vs healing burst+med gun and invisibility/rapid-fire sniper rifle vs tranquiliser/slow sniper rifle.
How does the C-stick feel? It looks awkwardly placed relative to the XYBA buttons.

They only have tutorial videos for everything besides Goliath and Makarov.  Lazarus is probably my favorite medic so far Val being the least. He's the most aggressive of the three as his sniper rifle is semi auto and it punches holes in the monster's armor which is hilarious when you stack it with an assault, even more so with Cabot's damage amp. Laz can more or less instantly revive teammates with no HP penalty so unless you down him the other hunters will keep coming back and you'll make zero progress as a monster. You can really troll with him but a smart monster will make sure you're dead at all costs whether it means baiting you with a dead body or simply charging at you and mauling you to death. Also a fun strategy is reviving dead creatures, I love reviving one of those miniboss creatures in the middle of a fight with the monster and seeing the miniboss maul the monster while your team regroups.

Feb 14, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #146,498 of 177,745
  My instincts tell me Aldnoah/Zero is one of those anime with deliberately troll pacing. Make everyone rage and then come back with a huge trollface. With the rise of the Slain empire I can't say I this was too unexpected. schiit's going to get real now though. :p

I wonder what some of the Inaho fans/Slain haters think of the current developments...

Steins;Gate was like that too in that sense, except there was probably a lot less hate. I know a lot of people had to try pretty hard to push through the first few episodes of that. It's one of the few anime I've watched that has a beginning slower than your average slow.

Same.

Feb 14, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #146,499 of 177,745
In case nobody spotted that... her love of takoyaki is somewhat linked too.

Feb 14, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #146,500 of 177,745

In case nobody spotted that... her love of takoyaki is somewhat linked too.

best gurl approved

and daym totally the best show
I laughed coz of the bizarreness 

Also
fresh from da oven
http://www.animemaru.com/new-episode-of-law-and-order-svu-focuses-on-otaku-culture/

Feb 14, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #146,501 of 177,745
Holy sh.it!
*dead*

B9hp16vIQAAVAFR.jpg

Feb 14, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #146,503 of 177,745
Really happy with my new system setup~
System stats when running firefox (4 tabs open), thunderbird, transmission (3 transfers all seeding), mplayer (playing H.264 anime), and skype.

lots of CPU time and RAM to spare unlike OSX which takes up more than 2G RAM after boot-up.

HW specs:

Feb 14, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #146,504 of 177,745
  best gurl approved

and daym totally the best show
I laughed coz of the bizarreness 

+1

Best show this season? Do you even Death Parade?

Have you seen Space Dandy btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back