「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 8, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #142,831 of 177,745
  What's a good fun anime I could be watching right now? Something slice of life and not serious. Also, inb4K-On

"slice of life and not serious"...... not serious, yet fitting the criteria answer: Watamote.

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #142,832 of 177,745
  Oh yeah, speaking of parasyte, I started watching that show last night and it's pretty good! The poop/fart noises Migi makes when transforming between badassery and the dude's hand are distracting though...

Also speaking of SnK, my roommate pointed this out to me the other night:

lel

HOW DID NO ONE HERE POST THIS YET?? 1.5 million views, 1 month old!

Been posted at least twice AFAIK

"slice of life and not serious"...... not serious, yet fitting the criteria answer: Watamote.

+1

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:26 PM Post #142,833 of 177,745
  Oh yeah, speaking of parasyte, I started watching that show last night and it's pretty good! The poop/fart noises Migi makes when transforming between badassery and the dude's hand are distracting though...

Also speaking of SnK, my roommate pointed this out to me the other night:

Many posters are made through the standard way :)
HOW DID NO ONE HERE POST THIS YET?? 1.5 million views, 1 month old!

will watch after Shigatsu :D

Chata herself is very good. Been going through her discography occasionally and it's been quite the journey.
Yuyushiki. Non Non Biyori.

舞音3 ~To the future~ is turning out to be pretty good. Not blow your mind awesome, but still better than most of the stuff on C87

recommend me some songs :D

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:33 PM Post #142,834 of 177,745
You've seen episode 11 and 12? What
[rule]
I think that the parasyte song was produced as a direct anime song like SnK's op 1. There is a very clear break in the full version of where the anime part ends that sounds very....stuck on to continue it rather a natural progression....

Yup that's what caught up means. Also caught up with released chapters and raws... That cliffhange...the feels...I'm debating if I should do a memory wipe. Waiting until February is going to be hell.

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:37 PM Post #142,836 of 177,745
What's a good fun anime I could be watching right now? Something slice of life and not serious. Also, inb4K-On

Current season or just in general?

LOL so you don't like it?

Read the OP.

See, nobody ever reads the OP... Hybrid, you should go put hentai in there or some shizzle to see how long it takes the mods to notice... They haven't complained about the schiit ton of places to download torrents of anime/manga/music in the past 2.5 years I've been here...

I know that feel. My old phone used to do that all the time. Is some certain app pooping through your battery or is the OS just chugging through battery at night?
I'd recommend this app to try and cut down on background app usage: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiam.snapdragon.app or just charge your phone overnight.

Wouldn't buying a giant suitcase and just carrying the stuff on the flight be cheaper?

Well, I didn't like it that much and I don't know Japanese, so yeah...

Who would reasonably think that anyone would update the OP after 9500 pages...

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:41 PM Post #142,838 of 177,745
Yup that's what caught up means. Also caught up with released chapters and raws... That cliffhange...the feels...I'm debating if I should do a memory wipe. Waiting until February is going to be hell.

Every episode is a cliffhanger lol
I know right??? I was like whaat? When Eren from SnK was swinging around..how the.....

Him being able to somehow remove the BG in a moving sequence reliably ....is just...wow. 

The multi layered and still image manipulation is less impressive than him being able to do that. 

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #142,839 of 177,745
Just caught the new Tokyo Ghoul, everything goingthe anime original route lately. Given how censored s1 was when it was airing and how the poorly manga ended I am not too opposed to it. Also I'm super disinterested in Tokyo Ghoul:re so a bit more motivation to watch the newest season.

Got an email from work, confirmed that we are going to have a panel tomorrow at Anime LA. I don't really have anything planned to talk about myself. Going to go in my Shimakaze cosplay and debating about bringing my Kongou body pillow.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 8, 2015 at 10:44 PM Post #142,840 of 177,745
recommend me some songs :D

I'll leave this to Pusheen and the ones who knows her stuff better. I only started lightly looking into her a few months back

Current season or just in general?
Who would reasonably think that anyone would update the OP after 9500 pages...

I read the OP for review threads instead of reading the random chatter that comes after page10.

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:47 PM Post #142,841 of 177,745
Just caught the new Tokyo Ghoul, everything goingthe anime original route lately. Given how censored s1 was when it was airing and how the poorly manga ended I am not too opposed to it. Also I'm super disinterested in Tokyo Ghoul:re so a bit more motivation to watch the newest season.

Got an email from work, confirmed that we are going to have a panel tomorrow at Anime LA. I don't really have anything planned to talk about myself. Going to go in my Shimakaze cosplay and debating about bringing my Kongou body pillow.

Tokyo Ghoul:Re is actually starting to pick up in interest for me. But I do agree that the 1st part of the manga ended way too abruptly, I sorta lost interest on the series for awhile after that.

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:48 PM Post #142,842 of 177,745

Every episode is a cliffhanger lol

In comparison to what comes next? Not even close. My nose caught a wiff of the foreshadowing but reading the raws confirmed my fears...BIG TIME. Might need to perform a memory wipe and forget about the series until the end now. Don't think I can take an encore of this.
Tokyo Ghoul:Re is actually starting to pick up in interest for me. But I do agree that the 1st part of the manga ended way too abruptly, I sorta lost interest on the series for awhile after that.

TG was supposed to be a tragedy. Pretty sure he ended it because Re was going to be a huge transition.

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:50 PM Post #142,843 of 177,745

Not sure what I want to do with Tokyo Ghoul. I'm 3/4 done with S1..but kinda lost interest

Dayum...but you aren't a girl. How are you going to cosplay as that?

I'll leave this to Pusheen and the ones who knows her stuff better. I only started lightly looking into her a few months back
I read the OP for review threads instead of reading the random chatter that comes after page10.

awww

In comparison to what comes next? Not even close. My nose caught a wiff of the foreshadowing but reading the raws confirmed my fears...BIG TIME. Might need to perform a memory wipe and forget about the series until the end now. Don't think I can take an encore of this.

don't tell me or even hint it.

I have an idea obviously but just leave it as is. I have an idea..

The series is so good though

Jan 8, 2015 at 11:13 PM Post #142,844 of 177,745
  don't tell me or even hint it.

I have an idea obviously but just leave it as is. I have an idea..

The series is so good though

Heh in a way what I've said is enough of a hint already. Anyways I'm going to press the delete button in my brain right now so it doesn't bug me for the next month.

Jan 8, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #142,845 of 177,745
  Heh in a way what I've said is enough of a hint already. Anyways I'm going to press the delete button in my brain right now so it doesn't bug me for the next month.

Most people on /r/anime are talking about the foreshadowing so its fine :D Just don't mention anything after as all we are saying is just guesses 
biggrin.gif

Even episode 12 was awesome in how much every scene means to the show. Despite how stupid the few SoL elements were in this scene. They were all VERY purposefully done which I found to be awesome. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back