「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 8, 2015 at 9:16 PM Post #142,816 of 177,750
I should buy an alarm clock or something. Today I overslept the third time this week because my phone ran out of juice in the middle of the night. I hate missing classes I actually wanted to attend this way. Ah well, at least I got a comfy 10:30 hours of sleep.

Applies to every season.

Since, you know, otakus are ruining anime.

Also because Tomoko said it....gawd, I wish Watamote would get a second season :frowning2:

I was considering buying the manga for that as well, since I read through the first few volumes without a hassle.

It's gonna cost so much money to send all of it back home though. xD.
Shipping 10kg is about 7000 yen by boat (which will take 2-3 months), so I guess It'll be alright.

Jan 8, 2015 at 9:26 PM Post #142,818 of 177,750
  Applies to every season.
Since, you know, otakus are ruining anime.
Also because Tomoko said it....gawd, I wish Watamote would get a second season :frowning2:

While I couldn't agree with first two lines, I can agree with 3rd line
redface.gif

Actually I find it quite weird that how people don't understand jap liking Nichijou :/

Jan 8, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #142,819 of 177,750
  What's a good fun anime I could be watching right now? Something slice of life and not serious. Also, inb4K-On

Airing?

Shigatsu wa kimi no uso for SoL...but it gets semi serious

So close. Starting to blitz Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso at ep 7. Memories are coming back and my mind says its going too slowly. Oh well.

It will come....it willcome

Jan 8, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #142,820 of 177,750

Wiki Quote:
The series follows the lives of a group of high school students and their school. Various oddities and absurdities abound, such as a robotic girl made by a scientist who is an eight-year-old girl, a boy who rides a goat to school with his butler, a girl who can procure various guns out of thin air, a cat that can speak and a principal who has wrestled a deer. Despite its bizarre settings and characters, the students still lead normal lives.

Ah... high school...

Sounds fun. I'll take some other suggestions and then whittle down to one series. This is a good start though 

Airing?

Shigatsu wa kimi no uso for SoL...but it gets semi serious

It will come....it willcome

Doesn't have to be airing, no. I haven't caught the vast majority of anime in the last decade or so. 

Jan 8, 2015 at 9:32 PM Post #142,821 of 177,750

Ah... high school...

Sounds fun. I'll take some other suggestions and then whittle down to one series. This is a good start though 

Doesn't have to be airing, no. I haven't caught the vast majority of anime in the last decade or so. 

Oh schiit

How about

Nichijou
Kids on the Slope
Hyouka
Chuunibyou

Jan 8, 2015 at 9:32 PM Post #142,822 of 177,750
Actually I find it quite weird that how people don't understand jap liking Nichijou :/

True. On the second watch (a couple weeks ago) I understood so many more references, but I do think that the show is still funny without understanding all of the references. There are so many references to buddhist and shinto religion for some reason. Maybe the author was into that kinda thing.

Jan 8, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #142,824 of 177,750
Ah... high school...

The thing about nichijou is that the anime is a masterpiece at using timing for jokes. The director somehow has the ability to make a scene where almost nothing moves for a good ten seconds or more extremely funny. Some of the jokes are word jokes, but most of them are situational and usually involve overly dramatic reactions of characters to their environment (as is common in Japanese comedy). The art is super nice as well.

Jan 8, 2015 at 9:59 PM Post #142,826 of 177,750
  Time to blitz the manga of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. I'm probably going to regret this but I caught up with the anime and not reading feels criminal.

You've seen episode 11 and 12? What

I think that the parasyte song was produced as a direct anime song like SnK's op 1. There is a very clear break in the full version of where the anime part ends that sounds very....stuck on to continue it rather a natural progression....

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #142,827 of 177,750

Hmmm this is what I wanted the K7XX to be:

And this is what I got:

LOL so you don't like it?

miceblue said:
Didn't you look at the spring anime charts that were posted here like 5 different times?

No I didn't link please?

Read the OP.

See, nobody ever reads the OP... Hybrid, you should go put hentai in there or some shizzle to see how long it takes the mods to notice... They haven't complained about the schiit ton of places to download torrents of anime/manga/music in the past 2.5 years I've been here...

I should buy an alarm clock or something. Today I overslept the third time this week because my phone ran out of juice in the middle of the night. I hate missing classes I actually wanted to attend this way. Ah well, at least I got a comfy 10:30 hours of sleep.

It's gonna cost so much money to send all of it back home though. xD.
Shipping 10kg is about 7000 yen by boat (which will take 2-3 months), so I guess It'll be alright.

I know that feel. My old phone used to do that all the time. Is some certain app pooping through your battery or is the OS just chugging through battery at night?
I'd recommend this app to try and cut down on background app usage: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiam.snapdragon.app or just charge your phone overnight.

Wouldn't buying a giant suitcase and just carrying the stuff on the flight be cheaper?

Well, I didn't like it that much and I don't know Japanese, so yeah...

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:06 PM Post #142,828 of 177,750

I think that the parasyte song was produced as a direct anime song like SnK's op 1. There is a very clear break in the full version of where the anime part ends that sounds very....stuck on to continue it rather a natural progression....

Oh yeah, speaking of parasyte, I started watching that show last night and it's pretty good! The poop/fart noises Migi makes when transforming between badassery and the dude's hand are distracting though...

Also speaking of SnK, my roommate pointed this out to me the other night:

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #142,830 of 177,750
ooooo..

Chata...she was very good in the Dango Daikazokou song :D

Chata herself is very good. Been going through her discography occasionally and it's been quite the journey.

What's a good fun anime I could be watching right now? Something slice of life and not serious. Also, inb4K-On

Yuyushiki. Non Non Biyori.

舞音3 ~To the future~ is turning out to be pretty good. Not blow your mind awesome, but still better than most of the stuff on C87

Users who are viewing this thread

Back