「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 8, 2015 at 4:17 PM Post #142,786 of 177,750
Is it bad that I can name every jet on the new Shirobako opening?

Nah, just a bit weird.

Hmmm this is what I wanted the K7XX to be:

And this is what I got:

Jan 8, 2015 at 7:51 PM Post #142,792 of 177,750
Marathoning Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso at the moment. I remember why I was looking forward to it so much more then a year ago. Really shouldn't have put it off until now but it's the type of anime that eats more of my time over the usual lighthearted anime so school work wouldn't allow it. Time to do another 12 ep marathon!

Jan 8, 2015 at 7:54 PM Post #142,793 of 177,750
  Marathoning Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso at the moment. I remember why I was looking forward to it so much more then a year ago. Really shouldn't have put it off until now but it's the type of anime that eats more of my time over the usual lighthearted anime so school work wouldn't allow it. Time to do another 12 ep marathon!

Speaking of Shigatsu wa kimi

NEW EPISODE IS OUT!

about to watch in 10 mins

Jan 8, 2015 at 8:01 PM Post #142,795 of 177,750
  Speaking of Shigatsu wa kimi

NEW EPISODE IS OUT!

about to watch in 10 mins

And I'll watch more Planetes. Getting better and better :3

Jan 8, 2015 at 8:17 PM Post #142,796 of 177,750
Boy Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso's a total exception to my usual habits atm. Usually I woulda skipped to the part where I left off in the manga but the art's good enough to keep me entertained so I'm not skipping ahead.

Jan 8, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #142,798 of 177,750

Yup yup. New episode makes 12.

Oh does anyone know when Gakkou Gurashi airs, or is it still TBA? I'm rather excited to see moe zombies animated.

11+1=...gasp... 12 yess! ITS OUT!
  And I'll watch more Planetes. Getting better and better :3

Meh...as time went on, I got more and more bored with it. 

I found that the way it was going about making the characters seem human was too rooted in the world of anime. In that it was just the typical.

Let's drop a +Humanity to character X by including such scenes, plot, facial details in bin 5. It did it all the time and it was very obvious when it was doing so. 

This was done to Hachirota a lot during the later episodes. A bit of it was dropped into the Chinese pilot dude as well.

I'm liking Cowboy Bebop for not doing such a thing and just letting it roll at the moment. 
  Boy Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso's a total exception to my usual habits atm. Usually I woulda skipped to the part where I left off in the manga but the art's good enough to keep me entertained so I'm not skipping ahead.

It does get a bit slow in a bit...but it's all good. Because episode 11 makes up for it

Jan 8, 2015 at 8:25 PM Post #142,800 of 177,750

Users who are viewing this thread

Back