「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM Post #116,221 of 177,745
  "You'll shoot your eye out kid!"

nuh uh

Great, now you can waste your money on something now as stupid as this ^o^
"...mess around with at home..."

Lol
Both Amazon and PyramidAir might still ship it out but I recommend you get a hamster instead, preferably from a first rate breeder who you ran a background check on. Just contact the FBI and let them know you're looking for a dealer to acquire something small and cute to mess around with. They'll contact the right people and you should hear a knock on the door within 15m.

Make sure you include your full name and address to speed up delivery.

? wut? lol
  LOL BB guns are outlawed in your state? :O

Not outloawed, you just can't purchase them from Walmart or Dicks online. You have to buy them in stores or get it from Amazon

Jun 28, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #116,222 of 177,745
Some dude on reddit just asked if he should watch the first season of Clannad to watch the second.

I decided to post a lengthy response. 

Do you? You don't have to.

But your question clearly included the word 'to appreciate'. And in that case, yes.

You don't have to have seen the old Star Trek series to watch the rebooted universe. And you don't have to have played any of the older games in a series to enjoy the newer ones. Most modern directors and storylines of sequels are done to allow new audiences to, for the most part, jump in.

But to truly appreciate Clannad, you will need to watch the first season. The first season was quirky, but after you've finished the entire two series. You will understand why people here are recommending that you watch the first. Because only then, can you appreciate the lives that you have witnessed. For Clannad brings you into the most inane intimate portions of the characters lives, it gives you access to moments that anime generally skip, and it gives you the meaning of caring for the young heros you see on the screen and the strugles that await them, and how they get through it.

So in a word, no, you don't have to watch the first season. But without it, you'll be left with watching a series featuring strangers.

You won't cry or feel for strangers in their time of need, or in their time of happiness. But you will, when you've watched them mature, grow up, and become the person they will be.

Do yourself a favor, and take it from me. Watch the first season. It is like your childhood photo album. You are nothing without it, and the series is nothing without it.

****, now I want to watch Clannad tonight. I have never been able to do a complete re-run through of the series....always just a few episodes here and there...but man. I kinda....I don't know now

Jun 28, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #116,223 of 177,745
Really glad I got 0005:a galaxy odyssey. The second track hPa is absolutely beautiful. Some of the other songs are questionable for my tastes. The album art is beautiful.

Edit: Cue is also nice.

Jun 28, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #116,228 of 177,745
  Haha. I guess that could sound like the name for a concept vehicle.

Edit: yeah, I only like 2 songs and the album art of this disc. That's fine. Same goes for a lot of the albums I have.

Thought you got a 2005 Odyssey lol! Quick reading....lol

Jun 28, 2014 at 6:16 PM Post #116,233 of 177,745
  Awesome, right? :3

Meh, if I liked cars, sure.

Edit: Can't find 1-3 of 000#: a galaxy odyssey. 
frown.gif

Edit: Song 7 in 0004:a galaxy odyssey sounds really familiar. It sounds like some Nintendo song or another Vocaloid song I've heard before.

Jun 28, 2014 at 6:28 PM Post #116,234 of 177,745
  Just wait until Jesus Gundam, beard and all.

Nah, I can't see that happening in my wildest dreams 
tongue.gif

As much as I want to have faith in people of this world.....someties I just can't.

Just had a WoT match where half the people in there were text chatting politics. 

The main things noted were that Obamer was a stupid commie and Americans don't see it, Obama ruined the economy, Obama should be deported 

And it was literally most of the game people. My faith in how stupid people can be and how little understanding of politcs they have are confirmed so often it hurts. 

And even so, humanity has a god by the name of hope and human possibility. <bwahaha. The Gundam UC quotes.

Just as ignorance is limitless, so is compassion 
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back