「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 4, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #106,637 of 177,745
  It does look cool.
Y u no scrollbar?

I do scrollbar. It's just 5000px to the right. XD
The default scrollbar looks hideous on the page, and the CSS for making a custom looking scrollbar only works in Internet Exploder.

the assets are part of the fun.

I'm awed every single time she appears on screen. May be why I like it so

I don't get all of it, but the languages I do have a bit of experience in make this really funny 
tongue.gif

The fact that the only languages I know a small bit are all on the right makes this a bit funnier.
that unix shell... made me laugh.

Are there any subbed versions of Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin on Nyaa?

I see them on streaming sites but no 1080p subs yet on Nyaa.

remux FTW!

He got permabanned afaik....whatever tickles his fancy!

Source?
Not that I really care because I got a PS3 plus GTA5 on Saturday :p

what did he get banned for this time? -__-

Mar 4, 2014 at 10:19 AM Post #106,639 of 177,745
Quote:
  I do scrollbar. It's just 5000px to the right. XD
The default scrollbar looks hideous on the page, and the CSS for making a custom looking scrollbar only works in Internet Exploder.
  what did he get banned for this time? -__-

wink.gif

Not knowing when to keep his mouth shut.

Mar 4, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #106,641 of 177,745
Really, the only company that did was Nokia. Now, not sure if that legacy would be continued, since Nokia is basically dead and integrating into the Microsoft hegemony. Maybe Apple coul- pffffffffffffffft.

And here I I thought Sony would've at least be the next best thing for smartphone camera innovation, but apparently not so much. RIP Nokia.

Uhm...
http://www.engadget.com/2014/02/24/nokia-x-hands-on/
Yes, it's a heavily locked down and reskinned version of Android but it still runs on Android.

The best phone camera I have seen is my old Sharp SH 10-C, doesn't work that well at low light but it was in it's own class.

iPhone users Sony camera assembly.

Mar 4, 2014 at 11:14 AM Post #106,643 of 177,745
Damn! I'm supposed to design a logistics controller in Java in a 1xxx course?  Schiit!
 I'll probably just do some optimizations with linear programming....... if I remember how to do it.
man ... I feel like I'm taking a systems and management course rather than computer programming.

anyone want to remind me how linear programming is done? I haven't used it in ages....

Mar 4, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #106,644 of 177,745
Finished with today
smily_headphones1.gif
got all that i needed.

Nisekoi eo 8 when i get home

And what was it that you needed?

Be ready to meet Onoderas rival for the title of best girl.

Mar 4, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #106,645 of 177,745
  Damn! I'm supposed to design a logistics controller in Java in a 1xxx course?  Schiit!
 I'll probably just do some optimizations with linear programming....... if I remember how to do it.
man ... I feel like I'm taking a systems and management course rather than computer programming.

anyone want to remind me how linear programming is done? I haven't used it in ages....

Two weeks ago we got a program and programming quasi-language (MATLAB) and learned to enter a variable and plot a graph.

Due next week, we have to program the entire running code for a robot car to utilize its sensors and motor actuations so that it will utilize this data to make it follow a path.

damn
  And what was it that you needed?

Be ready to meet Onoderas rival for the title of best girl.

I needed some envelopes, I needed to cash my rebate check, get food, and go to class :D

I'm ready, my body is ready

Mar 4, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #106,647 of 177,745

Two weeks ago we got a program and programming quasi-language (MATLAB) and learned to enter a variable and plot a graph.

Due next week, we have to program the entire running code for a robot car to utilize its sensors and motor actuations so that it will utilize this data to make it follow a path.

damn

Haha, I made a little care last semester.
What platform are you programming on? arduino?

Mar 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #106,648 of 177,745
  Haha, I made a little care last semester.
What platform are you programming on? arduino?

^

Not fully but yeah. 

The robo cars we will be moving along use an Arduino. We are using code within Matlab to actualize and use the Arduino using our own software however. No need to go through Arduino and its own IDE directly.

Mar 4, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #106,649 of 177,745
  ^

Not fully but yeah. 

The robo cars we will be moving along use an Arduino. We are using code within Matlab to actualize and use the Arduino using our own software however. No need to go through Arduino and its own IDE directly.

Well have fun I guess..... Here I am... sitting here trying to use something I've never learned before....
Programming is the easy part for me... creating the algorithm using mathematical models on the other hand... PITA.

Mar 4, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #106,650 of 177,745
Finished Baccano for the second time, however the first time I didn't watch the last bit with Issac and Miria after the credits

Looked at the date, and all I could think was
Don't tell me Issac and Miria caused 9/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back