「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 4, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #106,666 of 177,745

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where did you even find this???
And do you even have a turntable to play it?

Well from Taobao.....This is just too weird and I can't resist buying orz...
of coz I have turntables and I will rip that down to mp3s and share
wink_face.gif

sound of muscles ლ(・´ェ`・ლ)

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #106,667 of 177,745
of coz I have turntables and I will rip that down to mp3s and share
wink_face.gif

sound of muscles ლ(・´ェ`・ლ)

You are just too kind good sir!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #106,669 of 177,745

Lets hear the muscles roar!

in fact the back cover of the disc is way more interesting.....

Reminds me of one of the greatest videos on YouTube ever.
Plague ♥

HUUUUUUUGGGEEEE!

Mar 4, 2014 at 3:04 PM Post #106,670 of 177,745
Well another week, another series completed. I really need to stop, I've neglecting a lot of hobbies lately.

This time it was Terra e. With it's shojo art style and numerous pretty-boy characters, I was expecting a reverse harem or two dudes to kiss at some point. Much to my surprise, this was not a reverse harem and that kiss never happened, the guys never even made eachother blush! It was a nice surprise and a reminder not to judge a book by it's cover. The artwork as mentioned before had a leaning toward a shojo manga style, but it was a nice change from all that moe stuff I watch :wink: . The OST never really stuck out to me so I'll say it was average.

This story has been told many times in many formats; an oppressed group of people struggling to survive and improve their placement in society. This series covered I believe about 50+ years, so there was a ton of character growth and development. Personally, I mostly enjoyed the social in-fighting that happend on all sides in this show. I felt that the expression of trying to get many individuals on the same page, fighting for the same reasons, very different then what you usually see. They also had no issues killing off people, and this really adds to the drama and gives weight to everyone's motivations.

My only real complaint was that I got bored a few times as the pacing slowed, but I really tore through the final 6 episodes or so. I also found some of the side characters and stories were so little developed that the show's creators would have been better off leaving them on the cutting room floor. If you enjoy seeing people evlove in an anime from a wide eyed kid to a battle hardened shell of their former self, you might enjoy this one.

7/10

Mar 4, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #106,674 of 177,745

Where did you even find this???

And do you even have a turntable to play it?

of coz I have turntables and I will rip that down to mp3s and share:wink_face:

sound of muscles [COLOR=333333]ლ(・´ェ`・ლ)[/COLOR]

Lol, nice! I look forward to hearing it!

Currently demoing JH Audio gear....

And? How is it? :D

Mar 4, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #106,675 of 177,745
Ugh...I'm using the Dell keyboards at one of the lab computers. How can people stand using these mushy keys? D:

Mechanicals ftw!

I learned that I didn't have to bottom out the keys compared to membrane keyboards.
Although, keyboard mashing is also fun.

On a side note:

I'm going on a moe-streak and started with Kiniro Mosaic.

First episode, DAT ENGRISH! I was expecting full on english, but I was a bit impressed they managed to pronounce most english fluently except with some difficulty of "L's" that turn to "R's". Voice actors sounded exactly like most fandubbed animes in that case.

However the most impressive english I've heard was Tsunematsu Ayumi's english phrases as Takako Kawajiri in Hanasaku Iroha.

Mar 4, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #106,677 of 177,745
Mechanical keyboards still seem to be some kind of US phenomenon. I don't know a single person in Germany who owns one. Might not have to mean much but still....

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-03-03/free-iwatobi-swim-club-model-town-rents-out-free-cameras

I'll search Flickr for some Free! pics
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 4, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #106,679 of 177,745
  Mechanical keyboards still seem to be some kind of US phenomenon. I don't know a single person in Germany who owns one. Might not have to mean much but still....

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-03-03/free-iwatobi-swim-club-model-town-rents-out-free-cameras

I'll search Flickr for some Free! pics
tongue_smile.gif

So what kind of keyboards are common in Germany? Chiclet? Better made membrane keyboards? Buckling Spring? O_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back