「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 25, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #106,021 of 177,742
  So....i think my package with the Project Iona amp AX30 and AX35 is lost or misplace.....
frown.gif

eek.gif

... ...

What does the tracking status say?

Feb 25, 2014 at 2:22 AM Post #106,022 of 177,742
  So....i think my package with the Project Iona amp AX30 and AX35 is lost or misplace.....
frown.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the stuff companies as me to review really blows my mind.... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E0EI39W

Like I have no clue on how I would be able to apply this in everyday life.

confused_face.gif
 hope they will arrive

-----------------------------------------------------------

Knights of Sidonia seems reli nice...

Feb 25, 2014 at 2:31 AM Post #106,023 of 177,742

LCD XC or LCDX

The box is part of the experience 
rolleyes.gif
 I'm just a bit angry at how poor everything was. Especially when a cheap ass SSD from OCZ had better case and opening experience :/

Seriously, the SSD has a thin ass case that feels like schiit.

Noooo, don't do eet. They suck for the price.
Get STAX instead! 

Who cares? You won't ever see the SSD again and you'll throw the box out anyway.

Just got a mail package notice!! :D

I think my stuff from Nuforce is finally here! 
tongue.gif

What did you get from Nuforce?

Nah, some taxi driver almost ran me over even though I had the right of way and he was looking right at me...
The bus did break down in the tunnel last night for at least 15 minutes though.

Yay for crappy macro lens! :D

You could have gotten one what?

God dammit Bowei, how important is the box of the SSD? Are you ever gonna see the case again, except when it breaks in a few years?

You should've known you were getting something with poor build quality when you went with Samsung. 
tongue.gif

That being said, those things are supposed to SCREAM on a proper SATA 3 connection.

Oh hey, speaking of Samsung, look at the new S5!
very innovation, much spec, such build quality.

much sarcasm detected lol.  

Sidenote: just got a 3tb Seagate NAS drive for 25 bucks... thank you staples; always a pleasure.  

128gb microsd cards came out but at 120 bucks.... can't wait till to get down to 60ish lol

Noooo, ya think? 
rolleyes.gif

WAT, HOW??????

Nobody gives a schiit. You're complaining about worthless stuff. My M4 feels like a plastic toy (it basically is one). The 840 is at least an aluminum shell. Also, do you know how small that PCB is on the 840 EVO? It's ridiculous. These things are meant to be bricks. They aren't made to withstand a sledgehammer.

If you complain about this, you might as well complain how CPUs are packaged since they come in basically the exact same fashion; a plastic tray holding onto the CPU, little to no documentation which you're probably not going to read, and the product itself.

Everybody punch bowei. He's an idiot.

Gladly! 
biggrin.gif

Some of the stuff companies as me to review really blows my mind.... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E0EI39W

Just... Scan some frozen pizza or something to test and see if it works?

Then sell it for pr0fit?

Wow.. my potential dorm mates organizing a movie night to screen a Ghibili movie... 

All anxiety lost :)

https://www.facebook.com/CooperRes

Hahaha, that's awesome!
That reminds me, I wanna go with our anime club to the screening of this movie, whenever it is...

Wow.. my potential dorm mates organizing a movie night to screen a Ghibili movie... 

FEEEL THE ANXIETY!

Nah, don't worry :D

You'll be fine

If you ever need someone to talk to. HMU by texting me. The first week is hard. 

Yeah, you should be fine Evey. The first little while will be rough but assuming you're living in a community it shouldn't be too hard. :)

Feb 25, 2014 at 2:41 AM Post #106,024 of 177,742
  Noooo, don't do eet. They suck for the price.
Get STAX instead! 

Who cares? You won't ever see the SSD again and you'll throw the box out anyway.

What did you get from Nuforce?

Noooo, ya think? 
rolleyes.gif

WAT, HOW??????

Gladly! 
biggrin.gif

Just... Scan some frozen pizza or something to test and see if it works?

Then sell it for pr0fit?

Hahaha, that's awesome!
That reminds me, I wanna go with our anime club to the screening of this movie, whenever it is...

Yeah, you should be fine Evey. The first little while will be rough but assuming you're living in a community it shouldn't be too hard. :)

I think I'm getting one of their IEM's.

I was supposed to be getting one of their amps,but not sure what is happening 

Feb 25, 2014 at 2:43 AM Post #106,025 of 177,742

I think I'm getting one of their IEM is.

I was supposed to be getting one of their amps,but not sure what is happening 

Which IEMs? The new quad armature ones or some of their schiity consumer grade ones?

Feb 25, 2014 at 2:47 AM Post #106,026 of 177,742
  Which IEMs? The new quad armature ones or some of their schiity consumer grade ones?

'We' got those already.

I'm getting the 700's for fun.

The CEO of Nuforce personally invited A360 to have a meeting with him and Nuforce's lead engineer to discuss the new Primo 8 and to hook us up with 'swag'. 

The other guys that went to the meeting walked out with some of the new quad armature swagger. 

Feb 25, 2014 at 3:23 AM Post #106,027 of 177,742

'We' got those already.

I'm getting the 700's for fun.

The CEO of Nuforce personally invited A360 to have a meeting with him and Nuforce's lead engineer to discuss the new Primo 8 and to hook us up with 'swag'. 

The other guys that went to the meeting walked out with some of the new quad armature swagger. 

Dangit meng, you should've got the Primo 8's so you could tell me if they were any good! 

Feb 25, 2014 at 5:28 AM Post #106,029 of 177,742
Video Games Live 3 was awesome. Mostly nostalgia, but still awesome.

Ohhhhh I would love to got to one of their concerts...
I have a ticket for Distant Worlds in April :3

Too bad you can't write troll reviews :frowning2:

Nice! Have fun!

I'm eagerly waiting this for a mecha anime.

Finally, something out of the norm.

How is that any different from all the other ones?
Okay, it looks good...that's all I can get from this preview.

Feb 25, 2014 at 5:32 AM Post #106,030 of 177,742
Hnnnnngggg!

The EarSonics S-EM6 Crystal offers a very musical, coherent, and transparent sound that emphasizes the midrange while offering strong performance across the spectrum.  The presentation is large with excellent proportions and fantastic imaging within the soundstage, recreating ambiance few headphones can.  Performance is at the top of the EarSonics product I have heard, and the signature is truly in the EarSonics mold, but better.  If you like a focus on the midrange and want to get lost in your music, the S-EM6 can help you accomplish that.  Just be ready to pair it with a good source chain to realize the potential.  Side effects include loss of sleep due to being mesmerized by music you didn’t know could sound so good!

http://theheadphonelist.com/ciem_review/earsonics-s-em6-crystal-edition-universal-fit-ciem-review/

The only piece of audio equipment I really want right now.

Feb 25, 2014 at 5:56 AM Post #106,031 of 177,742
Pretty expensive for a universal.

Feb 25, 2014 at 6:11 AM Post #106,032 of 177,742

I assume you are familiar with the product lines of companies like FitEar, Tralucent, Noble, Shure, Westone  and such.
Prices like this are nothing special these days....which doesn't make them any less high though :/
I really don't see myself owning the S-EM6 in the forseeable future.

Feb 25, 2014 at 6:33 AM Post #106,033 of 177,742

I assume you are familiar with the product lines of companies like FitEar, Tralucent, Noble, Shure, Westone  and such.

Prices like this are nothing special these days....which doesn't make them any less high though :/

I really don't see myself owning the S-EM6 in the forseeable future.

I have never heard of them!

Feb 25, 2014 at 6:49 AM Post #106,034 of 177,742
Ohhhhh I would love to got to one of their concerts...

I have a ticket for Distant Worlds in April :3

Nice. Journey and Liberi Fatalis were done amazingly, been listening to the whole album on and off far a couple of days now. Level 4 should starting sometime this year.

Feb 25, 2014 at 7:22 AM Post #106,035 of 177,742

eek.gif

... ...

What does the tracking status say?

It's been dispatched from hong kong since the 29th of last month and hasn't arrived in the USA yet.  But hoping it shows up

confused_face.gif
 hope they will arrive

me too bud! me too!

Noooo, ya think? 
rolleyes.gif

WAT, HOW??????

lol

one of those slickdeals only a senior member could pull off haha.

Another piece for my HTPC done lol

Too bad you can't write troll reviews :frowning2:

are you calling me a troll good sir?

It's alright as they are sending me a wand scanner instead lol  http://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-TT-DS003-TFTColor-Handyscan-Selection/dp/B00DZKZBTC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1393330910&sr=8-3&keywords=taotronics+scanner

now i can feel like a secret agent when scanning stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back