「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 25, 2014 at 7:43 AM Post #106,036 of 177,744
  You should watch Kampfer as a warm-up to a show like that though :p

It makes for some decent comedy, sadly there's not much more to the show.... comedy and fan service.

Wait. Does that really mean you liked it? If you ask me, this was the worst anime I've seen (excluding H).

On the other hand, the manga wasn't bad. Kinda fun actually. I quite enjoyed it.

I'm eagerly waiting this for a mecha anime.

Finally, something out of the norm.

>Knights of Sidonia

(may have a NSFW moment? Not sure what exactly I'm pasting, for some reason YT player doesn't work here)

Feb 25, 2014 at 8:27 AM Post #106,037 of 177,744
  Dangit meng, you should've got the Primo 8's so you could tell me if they were any good! 

I would've obviously. If I went to the meeting in California, but I didn't :frowning2:

Half the awesome stuff we get invited to are in cali.

Why are your posts oddly formatted?

Also, panda has LCD-X. :3

Dammit

Every time, every single time

I buy some panda gear, and you buy panda gear 4x as large as mine :frowning2:

Feb 25, 2014 at 8:52 AM Post #106,038 of 177,744
My second Shibusa Shirazu CD is finally on it's way from Japan to me!
About damn time...

But my other package from France seems to have gone lost.....why is this stupid parcel tracking not working?!
La Poste, fix your schiit :'(

Feb 25, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #106,039 of 177,744
About damn time...

But my other package from France seems to have gone lost.....why is this stupid parcel tracking not working?!

If it wasn't sent by EMS or some other express service like DHL, tracking is a complete waste of time and does nothing except give false hope. 
tongue.gif

Feb 25, 2014 at 11:28 AM Post #106,040 of 177,744

Wait. Does that really mean you liked it? If you ask me, this was the worst anime I've seen (excluding H).

On the other hand, the manga wasn't bad. Kinda fun actually. I quite enjoyed it.

I enjoyed the anime for what I expected from it, and that was some laughs. I remember all of the hate when it aired, and it mostly seemed to come from readers of the manga, which is to be expected. Lucky for me, I am easily entertained and sometimes enough laughs will get me through a series. I only gave it a 6/10 on my MAL, so it's not like I adore it.... and if it's the worst anime you have seen, well you're lucky. there's been some real garbage made.

Feb 25, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #106,041 of 177,744

If it wasn't sent by EMS or some other express service like DHL, tracking is a complete waste of time and does nothing except give false hope. 
tongue.gif

It really is a bit cheap for a big-ish label like Season of Mist to ship their stuff with such a no-name parcel service.
Whatever.....

Finally finished the second season of Spice&Wolf.
Liked it a loooooot :)
Very intelligent and unique anime with one of the most charming couples in anime history!
All this economy scheming was a lot more thrilling than quiet some action focused animes I watched.

Feb 25, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #106,042 of 177,744
About damn time...

Well it's La Poste. Even in France, their reputation isn't so clean though I haven't had any problems so far. Let me guess, is the parcel service called Postexport? If it's Chronopost it should be alright though but then which website do you track with?

Talking about packages, after some delays my package from CDJapan is finally here!

Stereo Dive Foundation FTW!

Feb 25, 2014 at 12:52 PM Post #106,043 of 177,744
Hnnnnngggg!

The EarSonics S-EM6 Crystal offers a very musical, coherent, and transparent sound that emphasizes the midrange while offering strong performance across the spectrum.  The presentation is large with excellent proportions and fantastic imaging within the soundstage, recreating ambiance few headphones can.  Performance is at the top of the EarSonics product I have heard, and the signature is truly in the EarSonics mold, but better.  If you like a focus on the midrange and want to get lost in your music, the S-EM6 can help you accomplish that.  Just be ready to pair it with a good source chain to realize the potential.  Side effects include loss of sleep due to being mesmerized by music you didn’t know could sound so good!

http://theheadphonelist.com/ciem_review/earsonics-s-em6-crystal-edition-universal-fit-ciem-review/

The only piece of audio equipment I really want right now.

Sounds like a generic description of any headphone. I can say same for the STAX.

Feb 25, 2014 at 12:59 PM Post #106,044 of 177,744

Well it's La Poste. Even in France, their reputation isn't so clean though I haven't had any problems so far. Let me guess, is the parcel service called Postexport? If it's Chronopost it should be alright though but then which website do you track with?

Hmmm the website says that the carrier is Export Suivi.
And if I enter the provided parcel tracking number here I get a friendly "Aucun résultat ne correspond à vos critères".
Even I with my poor school French can read this....
Maybe they gave me the wrong number? I kind of doubt that though :|

Feb 25, 2014 at 1:03 PM Post #106,045 of 177,744
  It really is a bit cheap for a big-ish label like Season of Mist to ship their stuff with such a no-name parcel service.
Whatever.....

Finally finished the second season of Spice&Wolf.
Liked it a loooooot :)
Very intelligent and unique anime with one of the most charming couples in anime history!
All this economy scheming was a lot more thrilling than quiet some action focused animes I watched.

Yeah SW is AWWWWEEESSSOOOMME!! :D

The two main ch are also the two main characters from Code Geass !!! :D

Rule #1 NEVER watch Nisekoi while you are drinking from a 2L soda bottle

Almost spit it all out in laughter at the screen

Talking about packages, after some delays my package from CDJapan is finally here!

Stereo Dive Foundation FTW!

Is that from a show?

Feb 25, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #106,046 of 177,744
Sounds like a generic description of any headphone. I can say same for the STAX.

His comparisons are the important part here :p

The two main ch are also the two main characters from Code Geass !!! :D

That doesn't make it any better :xf_mad:

I really might have to buy a PS3 after all....
http://www.destructoid.com/persona-5-confirmed-for-north-america-coming-2015-271074.phtml

Feb 25, 2014 at 1:12 PM Post #106,047 of 177,744
  His comparisons are the important part here :p

That doesn't make it any better :xf_mad:

I really might have to buy a PS3 after all....
http://www.destructoid.com/persona-5-confirmed-for-north-america-coming-2015-271074.phtml

I've thought about getting a PS3 just so I can play Last of US

CODE GEASS IS LOVE!

Feb 25, 2014 at 1:18 PM Post #106,048 of 177,744
  Hmmm the website says that the carrier is Export Suivi.
And if I enter the provided parcel tracking number here I get a friendly "Aucun résultat ne correspond à vos critères".
Even I with my poor school French can read this....
Maybe they gave me the wrong number? I kind of doubt that though :|

Did they sent your package recently like today or was it like a few days ago? If it's today, you should wait until tomorrow and then it will certainly appear. If not, try to enter the parcel number here instead. It looks the same but who knows, just try it.

Is that from a show?

Are you trolling or can't you see what the front cover is? Look at the invoice.

Feb 25, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #106,049 of 177,744
  I've thought about getting a PS3 just so I can play Last of US

CODE GEASS IS LOVE!

Nothing wrong about that.

A very one-sided love.

Did they sent your package recently like today or was it like a few days ago? If it's today, you should wait until tomorrow and then it will certainly appear. If not, try to enter the parcel number here instead. It looks the same but who knows, just try it.

They sent it out almost six days ago.
This side doesn't work too :/

Feb 25, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #106,050 of 177,744

I thought it looked like Nobunaga but I wasn't sure so I thought it was just some visual kei stuff or something

Just looked it up, nice :D

The ED of Nobunaga is pretty catchy, but then again, I'm biased towards dub 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back