「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 4, 2014 at 3:39 AM Post #103,771 of 177,744
What manga is this? I usually like romance/drama/slice of life/work environment based seinens.

Chang Ge Xing is a historical seinen, taking place during the Tang Dynasty (618-907), following the life of a woman, Chang An. I really like it for it's character development, strategic battles and impressive protagonist.

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:06 AM Post #103,772 of 177,744
Sadness. The Rozen Maiden manga isn't fully TLed... and too lazy to watch the anime. 
frown.gif

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:50 AM Post #103,774 of 177,744
  Introducing: Panda...Yeeaaaaaaah

[video]

welp, not watching that now
tongue.gif

Ok, to sum it up: nvidia for games, and AMD for BCM/gaming/general stuff. Think for my purposes AMD would be the way to go. Though I'd have a lot to learn, and it wouldn't happen in a night either
tongue.gif
Feels like I need to know c++/VB/java or some other coding for BCM. But then again it doesn't feel like it would require that much/

Man, the market is constantly changing and game dev's sometime take forever.

Feb 4, 2014 at 5:33 AM Post #103,775 of 177,744
So I've recently added the Kara no Kyoukai Music Collection (BakaBT) to my library. Really liking it.

What others would you recommend?

Fate/series Music Collection?
Madoka Collection? 

The iDOLM@STER Music Collection!

;-P

Sadness. The Rozen Maiden manga isn't fully TLed... and too lazy to watch the anime. :frowning2:

If I'm not mistaken, the manga is further than the anime is. Unless you mean Zurückspulen - haven't watched it, so I can't compare.

Feb 4, 2014 at 6:04 AM Post #103,777 of 177,744

Not sure if it's just the camera, but the soldering doesn't look first class, there miiight be a few half arsed joints.

You really need to get to work on your photography setup! Were you shooting with a tripod, or was it all handheld?

I think the thumbnails could be just a little bigger on the webpage in order to not waste any space, and I'd think about having just a couple of key photos enlarged to help break up the pacing of the article. There's no spacing in between the thumbnails, which makes it look a little messy because of the inconsistent backgrounds, it kind of clashes.

edit:

I just clicked on the thumbnails.

So not only do they not enlarge properly, but you're still hotlinking to head-fi and using up their bandwidth for your personal site. Yes, you own the photos, but no, you can't hotlink to them!

All hand-held. This is literally the closest I can go and do.

Yeah, gonna have to delete those pictures
just deleted them

Feb 4, 2014 at 7:26 AM Post #103,779 of 177,744
But that cooling off period only happens once a year...

Feb 4, 2014 at 7:27 AM Post #103,780 of 177,744
So I've recently added the Kara no Kyoukai Music Collection (BakaBT) to my library. Really liking it.

What others would you recommend?

Fate/series Music Collection?
Madoka Collection? 

Sawano hiroyuki's works?

Feb 4, 2014 at 7:50 AM Post #103,782 of 177,744
@bowei

Get a tripod! Most useful piece of photography equipment. Would allow you to crank down the ISO :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back