「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 2, 2014 at 2:22 PM Post #103,621 of 177,744

And that's when you realize that you don't have a girlfriend.

Sigh, I guess my Valentine's will be my right hand.

It's still nice though that you can get review units and test them out, I wish I can do that as well. It's a shame though that there are no retail shops like Jaben in France. Damn, I really, really like spending time at Jaben when I was in Indonesia.

BTW, I went to MangaFox and saw Cooking Master Boy.

Nostalgia instantly hit me.

lol. Everyone has a trusty right hand. 

Most companies will ship review units internationally. Half of mine come from somewhere other than USA....

I tone down the number I get to a feasable amount. It's not good to have a backlog of 5+ units. ......

Feb 2, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #103,622 of 177,744
I remember back a bit where someone said "why higher res" for a laptop or TV or something. One of the reason it's a great idea:

Yup, that makes sense. I get more stuff on my Retina Display than usually can with a lower resolution display, while still looking good too.

Is it just me or does she have REALLY long legs??

Dat's like a Barbie doll. XD
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45543000/gif/_45543032_barbie_comparison466.gif[IMG]

[quote="bowei006, post: 10229707, member: 177424"]
Pizza Hut Award? What's that? Who gets the Domino's award?
[/quote]

:D

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzMctd8bb20[/video]

Feb 2, 2014 at 2:36 PM Post #103,623 of 177,744
132 posts. I chose the easy way out :p

Forgot to mention (for a while) that buddy coupling=twin drive coupling and the mechs are just quan[t]'s that turn into valvrave-gundams. 

Edit: Forgot about the Fafnir mech they're making. Looks like a unicorn + seed 

Feb 2, 2014 at 3:16 PM Post #103,624 of 177,744
yo!

Feb 2, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #103,631 of 177,744
@tilpo whats racist?

@the guy I was talking to About Nisekoi, read chapter 107- defo becoming harem.

@teketugburner: what you get banned for?

I think you missed my comment.  Check my post history.  I actually mentioned that it was at least already a harem and especially with chapter 107 (although Haru met her "prince" a while ago.)

Feb 2, 2014 at 4:14 PM Post #103,632 of 177,744
Yup, that makes sense. I get more stuff on my Retina Display than usually can with a lower resolution display, while still looking good too.
Dat's like a Barbie doll. XD
_45543032_barbie_comparison466.gif
[/quote]

What did I just watch? Why did I watch the whole thing?!

[quote="tekerugburn, post: 10230072, member: 144715"]
  yo!
[/quote]

Yoo [attach]1028600[/attach]

[attach]1028601[/attach]

[spoiler=Warning:gif][attach]1027313[/attach][/spoiler]

[quote="tom yum goong, post: 10230128, member: 353479"]
  [attach]1029072[/attach]
Wow.
Welcome back!
[/quote]

lol, you always have the best reaction pics
[quote="tom yum goong, post: 10230172, member: 353479"]
  Unspeakable crimes.

[hr][/hr] This thing.....€40k

[attach]1031544[/attach]
[/quote]

You got my hopes up for a second. I've spent so much time with Dogecoin threads that I almost thought they were selling it for 40,000 Doge Coins :( ($55 USD)
[quote="miceblue, post: 10230206, member: 173192"]

Huh. I'm at a Korean supermarket and there's a woman with a Wacom Bamboo tablet in the restaurant area. She's quite the artist!

Other than that, good soap opera! [img]http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/smily_headphones1.gif

wut?

Feb 2, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #103,633 of 177,744
U2 teamed up with Bank Of America (to quote someone on GAF: herewego.gif). For every download of their new song, BOA will donate $1 to AIDS fighting charity. Currently iTunes only (not sure if they'll release it otherwise) and the whole thing will last 24h.

Link: http://smarturl.it/Connect4Red

Feb 2, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #103,634 of 177,744

Of course you've never played any eroge... 
tongue.gif

I should tell Lugia to bring his set up sometime so I can listen to them, hehe.

English... Do you speak it? Too lazy to find the meme tonight orz

Its truth, I'm innocent :D
It was like, when my japanese was still not enough to play in raw, I refuse to play translated. Then at some point I felt somehow more confident (perhaps after passing JLPT-N1), I installed one, but soon after I realized I don't really have much time for that orz (anime and light novel backlog...)

In fact, I can barely speak English, terms I want to use just don't pop out properly when speaking in English..
Btw that phrase was "Drink of wisdom for the selected individuals". (Dokupe~)

Lol.
Most of the VNs do take a really long time to complete. You're probably better off not playing any lol. If I weren't such a huge KEY fan I probably wouldn't play very many either (if any).

Ah it's all good, I was just trolling. :p
Nobody is perfect at English and as long as people can understand what you're saying, that's all that counts. :wink:

Can't wait for phones with bigger battery capacity :p

Can't wait for phones with less pixel density. Only purpose a 5" FHD screen serves is wasting power, 720p is more than enough.

Triple the phones, triple the battery capacity! If it wasn't for the Note 2, the resolution would've been 3240x1920 (but the video was only 1080p anyway). So close...

LOL, that's brilliant!

This is probably one of the very few foods that I can say "tastes authentic." Most people don't even know what the shapes are supposed to represent.

What the.. So it's like dango?

Kind of, in terms of ingredients, but no not really. The texture, taste, and the way it's eaten/prepared are quite different.

This version would be more synonymous to dango: the more typical "soup yuan;" this one is in a sweet ginger/sugar-based syrup like "au fu fa"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douhua
Yay. Yuans for Chinese New Year. :3

Oh okay, I see now.

Urgh, what the hell. First, I'm thinking of getting WP8 phones, now I'm looking at Win8.1 tablets to replace my 2012 Nexus 7. I'm confused now.

Win 8.1 tablets are pretty nice if you wanna do stuff you can only do on Windows PCs like play VNs and whatnot, or you actually wanna get some work done.
The Dell Venue 8 Pro is pretty cheap (at least over here in the States, I can pick one up for you if it would be cheaper from the M$ store, hehe)
Also look at Lenovo's new 8" tablet too which has a 1200p screen IIRC. And don't forget to look at the ASUS Transformer Book T100 as well. :3

I remember back a bit where someone said "why higher res" for a laptop or TV or something. One of the reason it's a great idea:

Moar resolution is always better!

What the.. So it's like dango?

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

LOL, I was North Korea free tonight. Usually I'm about Switzerland free though.

Hehe, our town is famous for sweet onions and having a winery for like every 300 people or so.

When our wind blows, we get infinite dust on everything during harvest. XD

Of course you've never played any eroge... 
tongue.gif

I should tell Lugia to bring his set up sometime so I can listen to them, hehe.

English... Do you speak it? Too lazy to find the meme tonight orz

Never gonna happen. Remember that whole thing about how everyone streams everything nowadays? I'm pretty sure you were even a big proponent of streaming anime...

Lol, I think I literally did the most things tonight that I've ever done in my home town in one night. Also literally the only things to do that were (mostly) legal.

I was as free as France yesterday until I found a novel to read. Then my time went to Madagascar levels.

I have hw today, so I'll be operating on Syria level 3 today. 

Dang, that's unfortunate. I was so busy last night I literally did everything in our town an 18 year old can do legally.

Oh boy, I'm pretty much the first ever non-Jude-person on Head-Fi who had the chance to toy around with the AK240...
I forgot to ask so many things XD
Poor AK240 thread.

Did you try the noble audio IEMs?

Or it could be the illusion of wearing an extremely short mini skirt.
Looking at the proportions, they are exaggerated for someone who is 156cm tall, she looks more like 180cm with those legs...

Caught up with two episodes of Nagi No Asukara (Ep.16 and Ep.17) and I think this is one of the few animes that doesn't have a single bad episode in it (so far).
It's not SSY level but it gave me the same feelings when I watched SSY.

I'm still on episode 1 :D

Dammit bakapanda, you can't use that GIF since you haven't seen that show yet!!!

Yo how are you posting?

Feb 2, 2014 at 4:53 PM Post #103,635 of 177,744
  Lol.
Most of the VNs do take a really long time to complete. You're probably better off not playing any lol. If I weren't such a huge KEY fan I probably wouldn't play very many either (if any).

Ah it's all good, I was just trolling. :p
Nobody is perfect at English and as long as people can understand what you're saying, that's all that counts. :wink:

LOL, that's brilliant!

Oh okay, I see now.

Win 8.1 tablets are pretty nice if you wanna do stuff you can only do on Windows PCs like play VNs and whatnot, or you actually wanna get some work done.
The Dell Venue 8 Pro is pretty cheap (at least over here in the States, I can pick one up for you if it would be cheaper from the M$ store, hehe)
Also look at Lenovo's new 8" tablet too which has a 1200p screen IIRC. And don't forget to look at the ASUS Transformer Book T100 as well. :3

Moar resolution is always better!

Dang, that's unfortunate. I was so busy last night I literally did everything in our town an 18 year old can do legally.

Did you try the noble audio IEMs?

Dammit bakapanda, you can't use that GIF since you haven't seen that show yet!!!

Yo how are you posting?

What did you do legally?

I saw Bakemonogatari and watched Nisemonogatari up to the toothbrush episode and dropped it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back