「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 2, 2014 at 6:07 PM Post #103,651 of 177,745
@tilpo whats racist?

@the guy I was talking to About Nisekoi, read chapter 107- defo becoming harem.

@teketugburner: what you get banned for?

I can pm you if you want.  

Unspeakable crimes.

This thing.....€40k

yep, so lets not talk about it shall we? lol

How did you even post that? Aren't you banned?
What you said could be interpreted as a racist statement towards the Turks taking your job.

Hacked Head-fi so I can do everything even though im banned.  Im untouchable now...muahahahahaha

Lol.
Most of the VNs do take a really long time to complete. You're probably better off not playing any lol. If I weren't such a huge KEY fan I probably wouldn't play very many either (if any).

Ah it's all good, I was just trolling. :p
Nobody is perfect at English and as long as people can understand what you're saying, that's all that counts. :wink:

LOL, that's brilliant!

Oh okay, I see now.

Win 8.1 tablets are pretty nice if you wanna do stuff you can only do on Windows PCs like play VNs and whatnot, or you actually wanna get some work done.
The Dell Venue 8 Pro is pretty cheap (at least over here in the States, I can pick one up for you if it would be cheaper from the M$ store, hehe)
Also look at Lenovo's new 8" tablet too which has a 1200p screen IIRC. And don't forget to look at the ASUS Transformer Book T100 as well. :3

Moar resolution is always better!

Dang, that's unfortunate. I was so busy last night I literally did everything in our town an 18 year old can do legally.

Did you try the noble audio IEMs?

Dammit bakapanda, you can't use that GIF since you haven't seen that show yet!!!

Yo how are you posting?

Hacker pro son!

Feb 2, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #103,652 of 177,745

B&W P7 (I guess that's what they are called)
Pretty good bath tub sound with a sub-par soundstage.
Asking €400 for them seems a bit much to me.

I tried the HE500 and HE400 plugged into this amp.
Oh boy, that was great! Awesome soundstage, super detailed highs, smooth mids and tight bass. Really impressed.
The HE400 had worse highs and bass but was fairly close in terms of SQ.

Ultrasone Edition 12.
Bass was alright, mids too but the highs were horrible.
No idea what they did there. Cymbals etc sounded disgusting. As if they were wrapped in bubble wrap and packed in a cardboard box.
No idea how they think that charging this much for this thing is a good idea.

The Perfect Sound 90 I.
Never heard of the company before.
Sounded pretty good. A bit too much bass and too small soundstage.

The infamous AK240....

Still don't know the name of these headphones.
They were super heavy and sounded like the Signature Pro but with a better soundstage and better/less bass.
I liked them.

Fiio X5!
Refused to read my SD. Too bad....
Sounded pretty good but the UI is a bit hard to handle at first :/
It's also a lot bigger than I thought.

Sennheiser IE800!
Nope, thanks.
Too much bass. The sub-bass was everywhere. Mids were great but the highs were a bit too thin.

Feb 2, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #103,654 of 177,745
Very nice tom 
tongue.gif

Meng, now we got a dude who's Bach.  

Feb 2, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #103,656 of 177,745

Still don't know the name of these headphones.

They were super heavy and sounded like the Signature Pro but with a better soundstage and better/less bass.

I liked them.

Wow, that looks like a neat headphone! How was the comfort though? The headband adjustor looks pretty different from most headphones. The cable connectors look like those on the HiFiMANS though...which feel really flimsy.

Feb 2, 2014 at 6:38 PM Post #103,658 of 177,745

I am curious about these. 

I really can't figure out what they are called :'(
The logo looks like bravo or dravo or something like this....still searching the interwebs.

Wow, that looks like a neat headphone! How was the comfort though? The headband adjustor looks pretty different from most headphones. The cable connectors look like those on the HiFiMANS though...which feel really flimsy.

They were fairly comfortable considering their weight.
That's a balanced cable.

Space Dandy Ep 5 was really really nice. Good heartwarming story and a great break from all the randomness.

Still need to watch that and the new episodes of Wizzard Baristers and Noragami :/

Feb 2, 2014 at 7:20 PM Post #103,661 of 177,745
Wizard Barister ep. 4....
Twist after twist and horrible pacing :D
This anime is all over the place but still really interesting! I also really like the visuals.

Feb 2, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #103,663 of 177,745
The polyrhythms in this song are like the most difficult things ever.

Watching the Superbowl right now.
Don't ask why.

Feb 2, 2014 at 8:51 PM Post #103,664 of 177,745
Just in case someone wants to watch it with Germany commentary :|
http://www.ran.de/us-sport/nfl/live/nfl-super-bowl-2014-live-seahawks-vs-broncos-im-livestream

Feb 2, 2014 at 9:11 PM Post #103,665 of 177,745
The polyrhythms in this song are like the most difficult things ever.

Watching the Superbowl right now.

Don't ask why.

I don't really care for professional sports. I don't support people getting paid millions to throw balls at each other and run into other people hard enough to give concussions. It must be really rewarding being able to throw a ball to get paid such a high salary.

Oh, and the tax breaks the NFL gets are fuggin ridiculous.
http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ssf/2014/02/nj_gave_nfl_8_million_tax_break_and_pass_on_security_costs_to_land_the_2014_super_bowl.html
http://www.change.org/NFLnonprofit

Meanwhile I'll continue working my butt off to get into graduate school to pursue academia and be at the forefront of life-changing scientific research. My salary won't even be half of what these people make.

But 36-0 Seahawks; it was funny to hear the commentator say the Broncos have terrible defense. XD

And not a fan of screaming....but dang that's a good double-bass pedaler though.

Back to something calming.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjgff0n-oc4[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back