「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 24, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #95,806 of 177,745

I'm very, very new so I'm not completely sure what you'd like. If you shoot some examples of things you've enjoyed, I might be able to pull something from my mind. I haven't read a lot of manga recently, but I remember a couple things from when I read it non-stop.

Although one of my personal favourites is Black Cat. I really enjoy rereading that one.

I'll be waiting. I have read a schiit ton of manga already so try your best :)

I didn't like the premise of Black Cat that much :/

Nov 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #95,807 of 177,745
Nov 24, 2013 at 11:14 PM Post #95,810 of 177,745
Nov 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #95,811 of 177,745
  Lmao, the girl twitches at the end of the gif.
Just sell those POS Q701s and get some earpods instead.

I don't like their fit. 
frown.gif
 They don't stay in.

Earbuds much better

Nov 24, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #95,812 of 177,745

Lmao, the girl twitches at the end of the gif.
Just sell those POS Q701s and get some earpods instead.

I don't like their fit. 
frown.gif
 They don't stay in.

Earbuds much better

All the better reason to buy some ADDIEMs if you wanna get really expensive at $80.

Nov 24, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #95,815 of 177,745
  $10 is the max I will ever spend for headphones

NEWWWWBBBBSS!! 

NON-AUDIOPHILE MASTER RACE FTW!

What chu talkin bout?

The earbuds are actually really expensive. They come with a free iPod though. 

Nov 24, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #95,817 of 177,745

I haven't had much time to troll around Head-Fi for the past bit since most of my time's taken by either work/education or anime. Waaaaay to many good anime this season which really makes up for the bland summer season. I'm so glad most of the light novel anime this season are 24 episode runs since they'd pretty much catch up to the light novels since manga translations and Baka Tsuki translations usually take ages.

Quote:
  $10 is the max I will ever spend for headphones

NEWWWWBBBBSS!! 

NON-AUDIOPHILE MASTER RACE FTW!

ASIAN BUDS>all for non-audiophile master race fool!

Nov 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #95,819 of 177,745
  I'll be waiting. I have read a schiit ton of manga already so try your best :)

I didn't like the premise of Black Cat that much :/

Yeah, it's not for everyone.

Lessee... Apologies it's a small list, I haven't been doing much with manga recently because I've been caught up with video games and a comic series instead.
Iris Zero, Darker than Black, Tora Dora, Blue Exorcist, Durarara!!, Hayate the Combat Butler, The World God Only Knows, Bakuman, Beelzebub, FLCL, Buso Renkin.
About 90% of my manga comes from someone else haha, I just kind of pick up the stuff he talks to me about all the time. I actually had to go through some old conversations to remember some names. It was taking a while so I just threw together this list. Ehh, I have a liking to certain things that might not be for you. So my recommendations might not be that great.

//conversation moved on to iPod earbuds. I admit I've never owned an iPod.

Nov 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #95,820 of 177,745

Yeah, it's not for everyone.

Lessee... Apologies it's a small list, I haven't been doing much with manga recently because I've been caught up with video games and a comic series instead.
Iris Zero, Darker than Black, Tora Dora, Blue Exorcist, Durarara!!, Hayate the Combat Butler, The World God Only Knows, Bakuman, Beelzebub, FLCL, Buso Renkin.
About 90% of my manga comes from someone else haha, I just kind of pick up the stuff he talks to me about all the time. I actually had to go through some old conversations to remember some names. It was taking a while so I just threw together this list. Ehh, I have a liking to certain things that might not be for you. So my recommendations might not be that great.

//conversation moved on to iPod earbuds. I admit I've never owned an iPod.

I have tried/seen/read all of those except for Durarara and Blue Exorcist both of which didn't interest me in their premise when I did go and read about them

Durarara seems interest now that many say its very good though

I loved Busou Renkin, Toradora though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back