「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 24, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #95,792 of 177,745

Dayum son. XD
No wonder the album art looked different, it's the Halo 4 soundtrack instead of Halo. -_-

Lmao, looks like it is indeed made by a different composer than the first 3 Halo games xD

Yeah...this soundtrack sounds like crap/compressed on the earspeakers too. So much for that. I picked it up today, and I'm going to return it. XD

And now back to my other CD which sounds a million times better, and more epic!

Nov 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #95,793 of 177,745

Dayum son. XD
No wonder the album art looked different, it's the Halo 4 soundtrack instead of Halo. -_-

Lmao, looks like it is indeed made by a different composer than the first 3 Halo games xD

Yeah...this soundtrack sounds like crap/compressed on the earspeakers too. So much for that. I picked it up today, and I'm going to return it. XD

Nice, that song does sound pretty epic.

Bah, people on the deals thread are talking about Ross having the TDK IE800s on sale for $20. I'm tempted to bus around Seattle tomorrow looking for a pair or two at the three Ross locations in Seattle... :X

Nov 24, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #95,794 of 177,745

Dayum son. XD

Bah, people on the deals thread are talking about Ross having the TDK IE800s on sale for $20. I'm tempted to bus around Seattle tomorrow looking for a pair or two at the three Ross locations in Seattle... :X

Oh seriously? :-o

I love Ross! "Ross, CrossDress for Less"

Nov 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM Post #95,795 of 177,745

Oh seriously? :-o

I love Ross! "Ross, CrossDress for Less"

Lol yap. I'm even tempted to go tonight, but I should probably get some homework done instead....

Nov 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #95,796 of 177,745
  Feature some Audeze headphones on a female character again and send that schiit to Audeze FB !!!

Requoting bowei:

You asked female character + Audeze. You just got one fresh from the oven.

Rough sketch. Still needs some touch ups but now, much needed sleep. Good night.

Nov 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #95,798 of 177,745
I love it when the Cheatriots are getting stomped. Such a good day

Nov 24, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #95,801 of 177,745

That's hawt.

WELCOME BACK!

Wow, hahaha. I just randomly decided to turn-on Closed Captioning on my Alpha Dog impressions video, and this popped up. XD
Seoul music, huh? I'm not sure if I have any. Does Big Bang count? *ooh snap, it does!
*snip*

Bahaha. Snooze jazz is the way to go.
*snip*

What? XD
*snip*

Haha!

Nov 24, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #95,803 of 177,745
  You need to caress those STAX correctly. A bit of foreplay and Jazz never hurt anyone. And remember. Put some Korean Seoul into your movements. STAX LOVE DAT.

Sir, you need to get your arse some Stax.

Nov 24, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #95,804 of 177,745
  I've been away from the world of manga as of late

EVERYONE, recommend me some.

I'm very, very new so I'm not completely sure what you'd like. If you shoot some examples of things you've enjoyed, I might be able to pull something from my mind. I haven't read a lot of manga recently, but I remember a couple things from when I read it non-stop.

Although one of my personal favourites is Black Cat. I really enjoy rereading that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back