「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 4, 2015 at 2:01 AM Post #149,852 of 177,744
  Got to see interesting chara designs from unexpected anime that people never heard or hyped of before

The twintail goddess. Bewbs, twintail, but kinda annoying and person

protag's crush. a cool girl, without armor is better

Take a look even at the minor charas
dem waitress

and this elf

I'm taking this show for visuals, though ep 1 actually didn't bore me too.

Wut Dungeon ep1 is very high quality, and JC is normally very stable on production quality. The story settings is interesting to me too, now I am kinda hyped on this show poi

Apr 4, 2015 at 3:21 AM Post #149,853 of 177,744
Just saw ep 1 of Is It Wrong ot Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon

And like a lot of people are saying online

It's not bad

It's actually well over expectations being something of a mix of ALO-SAO/Sacred Blacksmith and even a tad bit of NGNL

Very good production values, world building and scenes of plot and character development. 

Apr 4, 2015 at 3:28 AM Post #149,854 of 177,744
  Just saw ep 1 of Is It Wrong ot Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon

And like a lot of people are saying online

It's not bad

It's actually well over expectations being something of a mix of ALO-SAO/Sacred Blacksmith and even a tad bit of NGNL

Very good production values, world building and scenes of plot and character development. 

+1 . Agreed. I was a expecting something much more low-budget when compared to the Manga, but apparently this is pretty big is Japan, which landed it a pretty big budget for the whole thing

Apr 4, 2015 at 3:49 AM Post #149,855 of 177,744

+1 . Agreed. I was a expecting something much more low-budget when compared to the Manga, but apparently this is pretty big is Japan, which landed it a pretty big budget for the whole thing

And the show I was expecting in the place of Dungeon Hookup to be good was Renkan

Renkan sucked so hard. Super low production values and ditzy characters. 

The LN for Dungeon Hookup won an award and LN readers like it quite a bit. So yeah, I see the big budget now. Will definately be watching. Very interesting stuff

Apr 4, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #149,862 of 177,744
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Fafner Exodus part1 ended.. gotta wait until July for part2 poi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back