「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 10, 2015 at 12:39 AM Post #148,038 of 177,750

Huh, some of the Apple Watch features look pretty neat, having proper maps integration is something I'd love on Android with Android Wear, and the ability to end a call or mute the microphone on your phone would be really nice, since it's still missing on Android Wear which is fairly annoying. I agree with Mice though that doing stuff like acting as a camera remote is really dumb.
Hopefully this will help convince Google to throw more resources into android wear. :/

Lolololol I wonder how many of the rich Chinese students here at my uni that drive brand new Maseratis/Audis/Porsches/BMWs will buy the Edition Apple Watch just because they're Apple sheep and they want a gold body to match their gold colored iPhone 6+ 128GB and their new gold new Macbook.

Or hopefully Google will stop with the smartwatch. I'm hoping a lot for smartwatches to fail or become extremely niche. They have essentially no useful function.

Quite unfortunate that China is plagued by Apple. I'm not saying Apple is bad, but the idea that Apple = status in China is annoying.

As someone who enjoys wearing a watch, I really like my smartwatch. I think "useful" is debatable and varies person to person. I personally love the convenience of reading texts and checking emails and all sorts of small things like that. Honestly, I think I would spend ~$200 on a nicer looking Android Wear watch once the platform matures a little bit more because of all the conveniences I get from it.

Yeah, it is pretty annoying to me as well. Kinda makes me hate Apple even more.

Mar 10, 2015 at 12:42 AM Post #148,039 of 177,750
Always love me some break out vids of them internals!
Why big screen bezel Ap? The keyboard fit is more like it, to the edge baby.

I like this photo but wish they made it look like she's coming out of the frame more.

This actually looks pretty neat

Mar 10, 2015 at 3:44 AM Post #148,041 of 177,750
That's cuz you're paying for all the fancy tech in it. XD
Those ultra-thin batteries...wow. I wonder what would happen if someone did a Bendgate on that. lol

http://www.apple.com/macbook/design/
I can vouch for that, at least with the very first unibody aluminum MacBook. I don't have that problem with the Retina Display keyboard on the other hand and the scissor switches on those do indeed feel much more solid and less wobbly. On the original unibody aluminum MacBook, I can press on one side of the key and it would wobble so much so that I can place my mechanical pencil tip underneath the other side.

I hate wearing watches myself. I type on either my MacBook, or the gel wrist rest I got for my mechanical keyboard. In any instance, wearing a watch would cut off circulation of blood to my hand, and in the case of the MacBook, the metal buckle would scrape against the aluminum. lol

Ehh I was more excited about the Broadwell upgrade to the MBP but then I saw the price tag....... it went up by 200 dollars 
mad.gif

Mar 10, 2015 at 3:54 AM Post #148,042 of 177,750
  Playing catch up on anime today, was watching Cross Ange 22. Beginning of the episode when
Embryo is spanking Salia
Had my pro 80 on and didn't hear my sister come in the room. She wasn't even fazed, years of me being a weeb and I hardly get reactions now.

That would be so awkward to walk in on.....seriously

Plus, Your Little Sister Can't be that Cute?

You have a sister. That explains the Kirino hate
wink.gif

It is. Also, 50km, 12 countries? That's 1 country per episode not counting they are back in Tokyo for the finale. Would love to see a studio pull that off.

lol

Mar 10, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #148,044 of 177,750
  That would be so awkward to walk in on.....seriously

Plus, Your Little Sister Can't be that Cute?

Got worse stuff around my room than what was happening in Cross Ange. Anime barely affects my family now. Heck been getting lot of h-books from work kinda just got stacks of them on the ground~

My onee-san walked into my room, I have no imouto. Kirino will always be worst oreimo~

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Mar 10, 2015 at 4:13 AM Post #148,045 of 177,750
  Got worse stuff around my room than what was happening in Cross Ange. Anime barely affects my family now. Heck been getting lot of h-books from work kinda just got stacks of them on the ground~

My onee-san walked into my room, I have no imouto. Kirino will always be worst oreimo~

My family would so not be supporitve of ero books laying around 
tongue.gif

Ahh gatcha........

Hmmm. How about a 

Seishun Pop
Dome-Kano
Unbalance X2

type of thing then?

Mar 10, 2015 at 4:51 AM Post #148,047 of 177,750
I was pretty honest with my mom when I got my job about what types of books I would be working on. She thought it was funny and probably slight disgusting at the same time but happy I had got a job. She hasn't taken a look at the contents of my manga I don't think ever.

I do have some bigger art pieces and signed stuff she has seen and acted slightly disgusted, step dad thought it was really funny.

I shall check out those titles bowei... for research 
redface.gif

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Mar 10, 2015 at 6:05 AM Post #148,049 of 177,750
I think my mom knows I collect normal and borderline pr0n comics featuring high school girls during her last visit.
But I hid my underage-looking girls pr0n, fortunately. Shimakaze is too dangerous to be seen.

Yes, but does she know about the tentacles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back