「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 29, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #145,142 of 177,750

Yuuup, though with shipping and customs I don't know if you'll save any moneys. 
tongue.gif

Hmm not so sure about that. Customs could be avoided if someone would mark it as a gift and even with shipping costs of 30€ or more, I would still save money.

Maybe he's a cyborg. Hell they gave him a robot eye now, maybe it's a hint that he was an AI all along sent to earth to make sure everything gets blown up. You think he's protecting everyone but he's actually out to kill all humans.

Aldnoah #savinganime2015

He comes from the future to save John Connor.

Jan 29, 2015 at 7:43 PM Post #145,143 of 177,750
Damn TYG you really get me don't you. As I was typing that I thought "man I wish I was at home and I'd photoshop Inaho's face onto the T1000".

@RozenB: Everytime you bring up Kancolle around me I'm posting Hi Fi Raver.

Jan 29, 2015 at 8:26 PM Post #145,145 of 177,750
Damn TYG you really get me don't you. As I was typing that I thought "man I wish I was at home and I'd photoshop Inaho's face onto the T1000".

Jan 29, 2015 at 9:37 PM Post #145,146 of 177,750

Guys, I found another Music Alchemist X2

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747491/fiio-e17k-alpen-2-announced-23-12-2014/255#post_11270446

This guy has been posting a lot and in big paragraphs for the last few months. 

He just told ClieOS that he needs more headphones/needs to hear more. And then that the Yamaha Pro 500 is the most detailed balanced headphone evah. 

Digital7 knows his basics though and has his opinion. Decent chap that is a bit opinionated. 

natra084 below is much worse though

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747491/fiio-e17k-alpen-2-announced-23-12-2014/210#post_11248411

If you read the next few pages. You will note that he has to ask how line in works, if digital input uses the DAC, and finally wanting to make a super Youtube video on a new phenomenom he has just discovered in where some units will produce noise with some IEMs and that it will be a breakthrough video. Claims he has massive experience in stereo audio and knows his schiit

Welp welcome to headfi, sorry for your... poi :/

Btw this post tho

Actually I think integrating surround DSP is an interesting idea, I might have bought the Soundblaster X7 if it were released few years ago poi

Why the **** would anyone like a character like this? I don't get it.
Oh how I hate these OP Mary Sue characters. It's the absolute worst.

Hatters gonna hat poi..
At least to me he is quite likable and relatable, and doesn't do nonsense poi

Oh I see some Rurutia, noice poi ^ ^

Jan 29, 2015 at 9:44 PM Post #145,147 of 177,750
  Welp welcome to headfi, sorry for your... poi :/

Actually I think integrating surround DSP is an interesting idea, I might have bought the Soundblaster X7 if it were released few years ago poi

Hatters gonna hat poi..
At least to me he is quite likable and relatable, and doesn't do nonsense poi

Oh I see some Rurutia, noice poi ^ ^

poi poi desu

Jan 29, 2015 at 10:44 PM Post #145,152 of 177,750

So you're telling me I ain't alone when I say Slain is obviously the more interesting MC...
I've always thought if I posted something like that somewhere I'd get mauled by those Inaho fanatics.

Yes

I think we had this discussion before.

I prefer Slain so much more. 

Jan 29, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #145,153 of 177,750
  Yes

I think we had this discussion before.

I prefer Slain so much more. 

Ya I think we have too now that I think about it. My brain's kinda in the middle of a memory dump after a long day of classes.

So far the Tharsis has the coolest ability imo. I'm really interested to see how OP it gets. I doubt we've seen its full potential yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back