「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 29, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #145,126 of 177,750
$138...dauuuuuuuuum.

Such expense

I think they did and then just digitally put them on

Same with all the posters as well

Well if you can find another 75% keyboard with non-blue LED backlighting, MX Brown switches, removable USB cable, and bright white keycaps (none of the lame grey-ish or crème caps that I've seen around) do let me know! I couldn't find one that met all of those criterion except for this one. : D

And ah okay. That's pretty neat then. I don't think I've seen other anime do that before.

Still searching for the New 3DS XL Monster Hunter 4 bundle....

It's sold out on the entire planet and now I'm digging my way through all the ebays to find one that is not stupidly expensive.

I'm so close to buying one for €270....it's "only" €40 more than the original SRP :frowning2:  

Look how fuggin radical it is!

I hate myself.

Yeah I don't think any of the New 3DS XL limited edition ones are available anywhere at reasonable prices. >.>

Maybe I'll just wait for a limited edition normal New 3DS since I was never a fan of the XL handhelds anyway.

Jan 29, 2015 at 5:11 PM Post #145,129 of 177,750
Well if you can find another 75% keyboard with non-blue LED backlighting, MX Brown switches, removable USB cable, and bright white keycaps (none of the lame grey-ish or crème caps that I've seen around) do let me know! I couldn't find one that met all of those criterion except for this one. : D

And ah okay. That's pretty neat then. I don't think I've seen other anime do that before.
Yeah I don't think any of the New 3DS XL limited edition ones are available anywhere at reasonable prices. >.>

Maybe I'll just wait for a limited edition normal New 3DS since I was never a fan of the XL handhelds anyway.

http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-TK-Mechanical/dp/B00A378L10/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1422569421&sr=1-1&keywords=cm+mechanical+keyboard&pebp=1422569425297&peasin=B00A378L10

My friend got this on sale for $60, and it included a mouse pad and gaming mouse. 

It has MX brown, tenkeyless, removable cable...and ....well blue underneath

Jan 29, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #145,130 of 177,750
  http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-TK-Mechanical/dp/B00A378L10/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1422569421&sr=1-1&keywords=cm+mechanical+keyboard&pebp=1422569425297&peasin=B00A378L10

My friend got this on sale for $60, and it included a mouse pad and gaming mouse. 

It has MX brown, tenkeyless, removable cable...and ....well blue underneath

I wish CM storm would use a nicer font. It's the main reason for me never considering them as an option.

Jan 29, 2015 at 6:00 PM Post #145,132 of 177,750
Inaho is a character for people who want their leads to be sociopaths. He is for those who cried foul when Shinji from Evangelion got depressed because nobody loved him, or disliked Simon for Gurren Lagann because he made mistakes due to inexperience. The way Aldnoah Zero decided to answer those claims was to create a character with no emotional attachment or reaction to anything. There is no human in Inaho. He has no fears, no dreams, no desires. We don’t have any idea what it is he fights for or why he puts himself into these positions. Yeah he’ll decide to use different kinds of bullets when fighting a certain robot, but all his actions are driven by logic. It means he ultimately has no emotional core to his story and nothing that drives it, meaning everything essentially stays the same. Argh the more I think about Inaho, the more angry I get.

Why the **** would anyone like a character like this? I don't get it.
Oh how I hate these OP Mary Sue characters. It's the absolute worst.

Jan 29, 2015 at 6:20 PM Post #145,134 of 177,750

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747491/fiio-e17k-alpen-2-announced-23-12-2014/255#post_11270446
This guy has been posting a lot and in big paragraphs for the last few months. 
He just told ClieOS that he needs more headphones/needs to hear more. And then that the Yamaha Pro 500 is the most detailed balanced headphone evah. 
Digital7 knows his basics though and has his opinion. Decent chap that is a bit opinionated. 

natra084 below is much worse though

http://www.head-fi.org/t/747491/fiio-e17k-alpen-2-announced-23-12-2014/210#post_11248411
If you read the next few pages. You will note that he has to ask how line in works, if digital input uses the DAC, and finally wanting to make a super Youtube video on a new phenomenom he has just discovered in where some units will produce noise with some IEMs and that it will be a breakthrough video. Claims he has massive experience in stereo audio and knows his schiit

Ugh......
I wonder if people like these two also act like this offline.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Probably the kind of people who walk up to ladies bragging that they know everything about audio and have the best sounding headphones in the world :3

Hmm, I smell some bullschiit!
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/research-shows-intelligent-people-stay-up-late-do-more-drugs-and-have-more-sex/

If I'm reading this right, basically for #3 people buy more onaholes at higher up universities, how does that translate to more Zechs? I thought it would mean less Zechs...

I HATE these types of news from media outlets that automatically make conclusions based on some pseudo science or they can't read scientific articles.
Lovehoney, which based its analysis on spending using Google Analytics, which allows retailers to work out the spender's email address, said the figures could mean that "students with a high IQs may also have high sex drives".

Most. Reliable. Data. Ever.

LOL I know right? I really should unfollow some of the people on my friends list that keep posting garbage like this... :/

Ugh......
I wonder if people like these two also act like this offline.

The little lady on the right is from World Conquest SomeRussianSoundingName.

they honestly give audiophiles the bad name
699 yuan for the keyboard + 10 yuan for forwarding the keyboard to a shipping forwarder + ~149 yuan for DHL express shipping; so around $138 total

Check the book of faces. XD
What keys do you need to see in the dark? The only time I would probably need the backlight is for typing %, ^, &, and * because I can never remember which keys they're on. For normal typing, I don't need the backlight at all since I know where the other keys are.
Ah okay. I don't really care for the feedback of bottoming out my keys since I tend to hit just the actuation force on keys anyway. I had a hard time getting used to the feeling of MX Red switches because I would either 1) accidentally press a key and I didn't notice it because of the lack of feedback for the actuation point, or 2) had to bottom out the keys to know that I pressed it.

I considered Realforce keyboards too, but they're a bit too large for my desk layout in its current form. Almost no one sells 75% keyboards, so I'm really happy with the layout of the Race 2 since it's similar to the layout of MacBooks.
I HATE these types of news from media outlets that automatically make conclusions based on some pseudo science or they can't read scientific articles.
Most. Reliable. Data. Ever.

$138...dauuuuuuuuum.

Such expense

+1

Well, my keyboard cost $154... More if you count the fact I disliked the MX Brown version so I shipped it off to Tangy at a ~$15 loss IIRC.
Though I did get 25% more keyboard. 
tongue.gif

Jan 29, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #145,135 of 177,750
  Still searching for the New 3DS XL Monster Hunter 4 bundle....
It's sold out on the entire planet and now I'm digging my way through all the ebays to find one that is not stupidly expensive.
I'm so close to buying one for €270....it's "only" €40 more than the original SRP
frown.gif

Look how fuggin radical it is!

I hate myself.

Pre orders are still going in Australia, release date is 15th Feb, price is AUD$250(~EUR170) just for the console I thinks.

Jan 29, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #145,138 of 177,750

Pre orders are still going in Australia, release date is 15th Feb, price is AUD$250(~EUR170) just for the console I thinks.

Oh you mean the EB Games one? Comes without the games.
The game costs AUD$60 extra. Total of AUD$310 which is still cheaper than every offer here in Europe :|
Australia and Europe share the same Nintendo BS region lock region.....

Jan 29, 2015 at 6:50 PM Post #145,139 of 177,750
  Oh you mean the EB Games one? Comes without the games.
The game costs AUD$60 extra. Total of AUD$310 which is still cheaper than every offer here in Europe :|
Australia and Europe share the same Nintendo BS region lock region.....

Yuuup, though with shipping and customs I don't know if you'll save any moneys. 
tongue.gif

Jan 29, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #145,140 of 177,750
Why the **** would anyone like a character like this? I don't get it.
Oh how I hate these OP Mary Sue characters. It's the absolute worst.

Maybe he's a cyborg. Hell they gave him a robot eye now, maybe it's a hint that he was an AI all along sent to earth to make sure everything gets blown up. You think he's protecting everyone but he's actually out to kill all humans.

Aldnoah #savinganime2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Back