「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 29, 2014 at 2:03 AM Post #138,032 of 177,750
Something something about cows and ****

It looks like sheep kun is having the time of his life

Newest episode reinforces my opinion that out of the 4 elemental fairies, that Sylph chan is the best 
tongue.gif

But it's between Queen Latifa and 50 cent for which is best girl

vs 

Nov 29, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #138,033 of 177,750
I remember that quite some time ago someone in this thread mentioned the combination of spam, cheese and pineapple. With that in mind I decided to make pineapple cheeseburgers with onions and mayonnaise on top. So much greasy goodness, I have missed this so much.

Also, I don't feel like I need to eat anything for the rest of the day.

Nov 29, 2014 at 2:44 AM Post #138,034 of 177,750
I remember that quite some time ago someone in this thread mentioned the combination of spam, cheese and pineapple. With that in mind I decided to make pineapple cheeseburgers with onions and mayonnaise on top. So much greasy goodness, I have missed this so much.

Also, I don't feel like I need to eat anything for the rest of the day.

You should try eating spam like a hamburger with pineapple.
[bun]
[pineapple]
[spam x2 next to each other if the bun is wide enough]
[teriaki sauce or Yoshida marinade]
[lettuce]
[bun]

[rule]
Dat CustomArt

Nov 29, 2014 at 2:51 AM Post #138,035 of 177,750
You should try eating spam like a hamburger with pineapple.
[bun]
[pineapple]
[spam x2 next to each other if the bun is wide enough]
[teriaki sauce or Yoshida marinade]
[lettuce]
[bun]

The problem is: No buns, and no spam available. So I did it with some chicken mincemeat instead. So I used some regular bread, but it was a bit dried out. Might have been better to use shokupan, no matter how much I hate that stuff.

Nov 29, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #138,036 of 177,750
The problem is: No buns, and no spam available. So I did it with some chicken mincemeat instead. So I used some regular bread, but it was a bit dried out. Might have been better to use shokupan, no matter how much I hate that stuff.

Ah I see. That's unfortunate. >.>
Regular bread for a burger does indeed sound a bit odd, but whatever works I suppose. Whoever your Secret Santa is, they should send you a 4-pack of spam. XD

Nov 29, 2014 at 3:19 AM Post #138,039 of 177,750
Bowei posted this a while ago

I think I can create a chart topping EDM track with my phone :3

On the other hand that is pretty depressing

Oh well...

Nov 29, 2014 at 3:33 AM Post #138,040 of 177,750

I think I can create a chart topping EDM track with my phone :3

[rule]On the other hand that is pretty depressing

Oh well...

Never really got into EDM, House or all of that. I'm sure there's a few albums in my library but it's mostly played when I hit "play all". XD

Nov 29, 2014 at 3:49 AM Post #138,041 of 177,750
Oh man......bowei006, you should ask Audio360 if they can review some of CustomArt's products. I like the Music One and Two more than any of Noble's products so far. My jaw is on the floor right now because they've at least managed to get the sound signature that I like (balanced), while having great timbre.

Music One = one balanced armature, Music Two = two. I'm simply just taken back by the overall sound of them both.

The Music One is just $235 USD!

Nov 29, 2014 at 3:53 AM Post #138,042 of 177,750
Oh man......@bowei006, you should ask Audio360 if they can review some of CustomArt's products. I like the Music One and Two more than any of Noble's products so far. My jaw is on the floor right now because they've at least managed to get the sound signature that I like (balanced), while having great timbre.

Music One = one balanced armature, Music Two = two. I'm simply just taken back by the overall sound of them both.

The Music One is just $235 USD!

I am quite interested in the Music Two... heard it uses AcuPass drivers and it is a good step up from the BA200...

If I ever have enough money I would like to have one

Nov 29, 2014 at 4:08 AM Post #138,043 of 177,750
I am quite interested in the Music Two... heard it uses AcuPass drivers and it is a good step up from the BA200...

If I ever have enough money I would like to have one

Well I'll be damed. Shotgunshane wrote a review for them.
http://cymbacavum.com/2014/03/23/customart-music-two/

I agree with everything stated here:
So how does the Music Two sound? Thick, rich, and potent are three words that quickly come to mind. Bass is reverberant and excellently textured. Treble is articulate and crisp with each note clearly defined but overall remaining non-fatiguing. Midrange is weighty, organic and slightly laid back. It’s a frequency response that doesn’t stray too far from accuracy but strives for a fun and musical approach to it.

And while note weight is hefty and dense, the Music Two still achieves a fairly large and spacious presentation. At times it seems almost contradictory — it sounds laid back, non-fatiguing, yet at the same time dynamic, bold and impactful.

And add that they are a bit bright and somewhat sibilant (4-8 kHz), which is confirmed by CustomArt themselves with their measurements.
http://thecustomart.com/music_art-custom.php
2_2.jpg

The treble is a bit splashy-sounding to me, but it's not harsh at all.

You know what? The Music One actually reminds me a lot of the K 701, but with more bass. I like the K 701 because I use it as a midrange monitor, and I get the same feeling when listening to the M1.

Tyll's measurements for the K 701 look really similar to those of the M1 for the 900-6,000 Hz range too.
http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/AKGK701SampleB.pdf

Nov 29, 2014 at 4:47 AM Post #138,045 of 177,750
How big of a difference is there between the Music One and Two?

I have to do more comparisons between the two, but the Music Two is like a Music One with more bass presence, texture, and weight in the midrange while also having a brighter midrange and a splashier-sounding treble.

I actually prefer the Music One because it's sounds a lot like the K 701 but with more bass. The extra bass and body of the Music Two are nice to have, but I'm sensitive to brighter headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back