「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 22, 2014 at 11:33 PM Post #137,416 of 177,750
Amagi Brilliant Park #8:

Kanye-kun did nothing wrong ~ron!

This is one of those few comedy shows that I like. I generally don't fall into liking comedy, but holy crap does Amagi Brilliant Park do it well.

It's all legit good stuff too and not just dumb ass slap stick comedy 24/7.

Nobody on Reddit really mentioned it, but dayum, Fumofu's monologue 
on having the girl of his dreams stolen from him
was really heart breaking. I never thought that that was the case, but it all makes sense now that you think about it.

And dayum 50 cent
is tearing through my heart strings as well. The look of absolute sadness she has been giving for the last few episodes is destroying me. It's the internal struggle and desperation to do something, but without truly having the skills or knowing how that kills me. 

Princess Latifa is a truly undeveloped character. I'm surprised at this as I figured a show featuring her so prominently would have her at the brim of things more. NOPE, its 50 cent who has the best girl spotlight.

All aboard the ship HMS 50 cent!!!

Nov 23, 2014 at 12:11 AM Post #137,417 of 177,750
Not sure why, this week Log Horizon gave me some tears when I saw that new weapon text orz

Nov 23, 2014 at 12:15 AM Post #137,418 of 177,750
Smash Bros for Wii U can use the 3DS as a controller. It feels a little unresponsive though.

Input lag? Have you played other games sensitive to it (fighters, rhythm games) on the projector before? Someone on GAF has the problem on GC controller, but I'm not sure if it's his TV or whatever.

It could be. I've been playing 6-player 3v3 and 1v1 matches and I'm encountering similar issues.

Nov 23, 2014 at 1:59 AM Post #137,420 of 177,750
http://www.head-fi.org/t/743280/new-release-the-k7xx-massdrop-first-edition-an-exclusive-from-massdrop-and-akg
hmmmmmmmm :/

Nov 23, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #137,422 of 177,750
TV so high lol

Yeah, it was like sitting in the front row of a movie theater, but at least it was large enough for 6-player smash battles.

Just like old times in middle and high school, this post-college party was of epic proportions. 8 hours of Smash Bros for Wii U and lots of yelling and "OH OH OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!s" later, I'm completely exhausted. XD

Meh, AKG's game with their K7__ series really sickens me. I've kind of just blocked all things related to them in my head.

Nov 23, 2014 at 4:03 AM Post #137,423 of 177,750
Wow, a k7xx @ 200?

Tempting...

Meanwhile

Cross Ange 08

Less fanservice for an episode with expectation for fanservice

Hilda is pretty much the surprise of the episode lol... Actually colluding with Ange on escape

And Hilda actually got a significant amount of development this time

Amagi Brilliant Park 08

Brilliant episode

Laughing endlessly at how other characters try to portray Kanie

And Sento is feeling jealous

Sword Art Online 20

Pretty good actually

Kirito to the rescue again

And Yuuki's stand on getting things done is pretty cool

Nov 23, 2014 at 4:47 AM Post #137,425 of 177,750
Meh, AKG's game with their K7__ series really sickens me. I've kind of just blocked all things related to them in my head.

True, but the price does make it worth mentioning..

Nov 23, 2014 at 5:32 AM Post #137,426 of 177,750

True, but the price does make it worth mentioning..

So does that mean it's okay to post Massdrop links now? I don't see the point of the mods deleting posts that contain such links. project86 is a contributor here on Head-Fi and he's pretty much advertising "Go buy the K7XX on Massdrop!"

If that wasn't enough
I hear Jude has a pair of these coming to him, and some at another site may have a pair floating around as well. Personally? I'm thrilled with these things, and I think Massdrop will sell quite a few. Here's a link to the product page - it isn't live for ordering yet, but keep an eye out, and I'll update this thread when I know more.

Well let's try it anyway. I haven't received any PMs regarding warnings not to post Massdrop links before and it's not in the terms of services.

Guess it is now
Group Buys, including those on other sites, can not be promoted on Head-Fi's Main Forums, or via Head-Fi's Private Messaging, without first receiving authorization from Jude via Head-Fi Private Messaging or e-mail..

Nov 23, 2014 at 6:55 AM Post #137,428 of 177,750
Their site didn't update for my shipping for like 3-4 days, but it actually shipped on the second day.

For real? My status is still waiting shipment. I thought they would give a tracking number for DHL express...

Just got a word, apparently Engrish translation of NEKOPARA would be rather **** 'cause Sekai Project gonna stick their nose to it....
And yeah, a friend showed me some screenshots from the demo, it is indeed kinda hurting my eyes.

Nov 23, 2014 at 7:02 AM Post #137,429 of 177,750

Just got a word, apparently Engrish translation of NEKOPARA would be rather **** 'cause Sekai Project gonna stick their nose to it....
And yeah, a friend showed me some screenshots from the demo, it is indeed kinda hurting my eyes.

lol are they known for doing crap TLs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back