「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 16, 2012 at 8:39 PM Post #13,697 of 177,750
Quote:
I think we all want to be Engineeers here.... I think :)

Not all of us.
Quote:
Really? Engineers get best paid jobs?
As far as I know, the ones who do theoretical studies (e.g. Physics, mathematics) at university tend to get higher paid jobs than the engineers. Mainly because the ones who do difficult theoretical studies are wanted in the financial world despite lack of specific knowledge, and can often get very high in the corporate ladder if they want to go for it.
Engineers have the tendency to get a good pay directly out of college, but have more difficulty climbing the corporate ladder later.

No, it's the highest chance of getting a job as an engineer.
They should. I don't remember what I typed because I've just switched into lazy mode for break.
Very true, but it's a nice job nonetheless.
Quote:

Yeah! He died half way during Last Airbender and they had to replace him with someone not as good for parts of Book 2 and all of Book 3.

That's news to me...wait, the Last Airbender? I didn't finish it but Mako was in the Last Airbender?
Quote:
I wouldn't know.

This.
Quote:
I'm almost 15! My birthday is on the 27th of june! I'll just deal with whatever issues that come up, everyone has to....eventually.

5cm was...well, really good but I kinda lost interest during part 3.I just can't stand the heroine falling for someone else other than the protagonist, it saddens and angers me at the same time. This applies to all animes and manga. 

He should've just gone with the girl in the country side, I seem to have a thing for those characters; loves the protag, but never gets him.

I've always wanted to experience a hangover....no idea why though.

Writing that down on a sticky note now because I might forget (that might sound a bit mean).

No, you don't want to, not that I know what it feels like, but I heard that it feels horrible.
Quote:

No you don't, haha.

This.
Quote:
@rikkun
I used to do the exact same thing!!!

Here are some pics!:

Tell me which of these pics you guys like.

This one. You should polish up on photography skills though. Go look at some nice pictures like what Nils did with his MDPC-X sleeving (okay, that won't help but they just look nice). Look at pictures of the Muderbox MKII for a good idea, or some other great photographers with products.
Quote:
This one.

This.
Quote:

This. I've hated cigarettes ever since I went to China as the smell is horrible and my lung capacity has suffered severely.

Jun 16, 2012 at 8:45 PM Post #13,698 of 177,750
Ok here are some awesome songs I came across while listening to uverworld, listen to them if you haven't already.
Secret(my current fav song)
Mondo piece
Ace of Ace
Qualia 
The truth 

Also their album "life 6th sense" is really good. Most of the songs above are from this album.

Jun 16, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #13,699 of 177,750
Quote:
Ok here are some awesome songs I came across while listening to uverworld, listen to them if you haven't already.
Secret(my current fav song)
Mondo piece
Ace of Ace
Qualia 
The truth 

Also their album "life 6th sense" is really good. Most of the songs above are from this album.

I'll give it a listen on youtube after I'm done with Max Payne. Im saving your post.

Quote:
Not all of us.
No, it's the highest chance of getting a job as an engineer.
They should. I don't remember what I typed because I've just switched into lazy mode for break.
Very true, but it's a nice job nonetheless.
That's news to me...wait, the Last Airbender? I didn't finish it but Mako was in the Last Airbender?
This.
Writing that down on a sticky note now because I might forget (that might sound a bit mean).

No, you don't want to, not that I know what it feels like, but I heard that it feels horrible.
This.
This one. You should polish up on photography skills though. Go look at some nice pictures like what Nils did with his MDPC-X sleeving (okay, that won't help but they just look nice). Look at pictures of the Muderbox MKII for a good idea, or some other great photographers with products.
This.
This. I've hated cigarettes ever since I went to China as the smell is horrible and my lung capacity has suffered severely.

Link to the pro pics please :)

Jun 16, 2012 at 9:22 PM Post #13,701 of 177,750
Quote:
Link to the pro pics please :)

PsychoSleeve: http://www.psychosleeve.com/

MDPC-X: http://en.mdpc-x.com/

The store is usually closed because Nils is sick (if he ever reads this, get better Nils). You can browse through the German/European store though. The pictures and items are still up there. 

MDPC-X Germany/Europe: http://de.mdpc-x.com/

MDPC (Million-Dollar-PC): http://www.million-dollar-pc.com/

Murderbox Main: http://www.murderbox.com/

Murderbox MKII Prototype One: http://www.murderbox.com/MKIIP1/gallery/

Murderbox MKII Prototype Two: http://www.murderbox.com/MKIIP2/gallery/

ikem's Citrus case mod: http://www.overclock.net/t/1018128/project-citrus

There's a bunch of crap out there that looks amazing.

Jun 16, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #13,703 of 177,750
Quote:
@Hai-by chan
I don't use photo manipulation tools at all. The last project Citrus one is doable however. I just need a nice table that matches and voila! I'll see if that's possible.

I was hoping you would get what I'd think would look better but what you need is better lighting and better angles. Maybe something that helps the NFB 12 stand out. The lighting is a bit too bright in some of them, but that's probably just the camera, and you don't really want anything else capturing your attention, like that ugly power supply in the back. You also want more of the NFB 12 in the picture. More front panel because that's where the detail is.

Jun 16, 2012 at 9:55 PM Post #13,704 of 177,750
Quote:
I was hoping you would get what I'd think would look better but what you need is better lighting and better angles. Maybe something that helps the NFB 12 stand out. The lighting is a bit too bright in some of them, but that's probably just the camera, and you don't really want anything else capturing your attention, like that ugly power supply in the back. You also want more of the NFB 12 in the picture. More front panel because that's where the detail is.

I knoew about the ugly PSU... I didn't want to pull it out. It was just a very quick photo op.

Jun 16, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #13,705 of 177,750
Anime + Beer = So much win. 
beerchug.gif

Jun 16, 2012 at 10:44 PM Post #13,707 of 177,750
Quote:

Um.. in that case un-ground the input, take out R1 and measure the voltage of each of R1's pads relative to the ground.
to find out weather this mysterious 0.5V came from the inside or outside.

I'm alive I'm alive, I was intoxicated last night. 
tongue.gif

I just caught up with the posts. If the other parts have been replaced and it still doesn't work, it could be the JFETS. 
frown.gif

Are the outer pins on R9-R12 ~28V ish?, if not, turn your attention to Q25 and Q26 (and D11/D12). Q5-Q8 look okay on a sanity check?

At this point, you're probably gonna have to replace parts willy nilly, sorry about your wallet.

Jun 16, 2012 at 10:58 PM Post #13,709 of 177,750
Quote:
.... ...... I wish I had your life man!!! You went to a con rright? And another member...from Malaysia went to another one..

Aahahah nah, just a friend's birthday party at my place. Aberlour a'bunadh is yummy, quite the kick though at 60% ABV, water or ice is a must, but it didn't burn at all before diluting, weird. 
eek.gif

The con is on today, my brother is going and I gave him a crash course in photography. I didn't feel like going, because I'm not that interested in that stuff to be honest. 
tongue.gif

Jun 16, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #13,710 of 177,750
Quote:
It's decent. Don't remember too much but...really depends though.

Just enough to fully express my emotions. Maybe its just me but I cry/laugh easily when I drink one or two bottles. Still remembered the time when I watched Clannad last year when I was a little tipsy, man I cried like a baby and enough to wake my parents and thought that I was going nuts crying on an anime. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back