「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 21, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #119,191 of 177,750
Yeah there's a chain of world foods stores that sells it.
http://www.worldmarket.com/product/hela-curry-ketchup.do

That's also where I get Aero chocolate bars and Digestive biscuits for when I'm in the mood to eat biscuits and tea (not very common in 'Merica). : )

And yup! Have your $23k cable that's made of pure gold because gold sounds the best and it's wrapped in a pure platinum coating to improve the sound quality and that's wrapped in diamond like a chain so that it will prevent ultraviolet rays from destroying the audio quality and it's got copper on the outside to prevent thieves from stealing it and terminated with a 30-year old nickel 2.5 mm tip-sleeve jack for the maximum vintage sound. You can add an additional $3k to get it wrapped in cotton to prevent jitter from occurring, another $5k to wrap it in top-secret military-grade rubber to prevent your standard wear and tear and product durability up to 30 days, and another $10k to wrap it in a flexible PCB to prevent RFI and other x-ray interference from messing up the sound quality. 6/6 from 6Moon Audio, highly recommended by voodoo people at Magic Cable Shop, and 15/10 from your local Sterileophile hobbyists. If you pay up-front in cash with a 10% service fee, you get a 1-day trial guarantee or your money back! All of the audiphiles are raving about this product, so get your cable today!
biggrin.gif

Gotta give you points for creativity here.

Also: digestive biscuits. I wonder if these would benefit me...

Jul 21, 2014 at 4:34 PM Post #119,193 of 177,750
Gotta give you points for creativity here.

Also: digestive biscuits. I wonder if these would benefit me...

Thanks. XD

Digestive is the brand; they contain less than 2 grams of fibre per serving of 2 biscuits. I'm pretty sure they aren't too beneficial for your health, but it's one of the most popular brands of biscuits for the English folks.

Jul 21, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #119,194 of 177,750
Theres two muffins in a oven one muffin turns to the other and says man its getting hot in here the other muffin turns and replies OMG a talking muffin hehehe

Lol, smh.

I'm disappointed it lacks ears of the neko type. That aside, kawaii.

Thanx guys! And anyone I missed.
I literally wanted to add the ears just for this thread, but it wasn't instantaneously coming out nice, and I was more than done with that painting. Getting finger cramps after an hour+.

You didn't come up with the name because of me, did you? :blink:

Indeed I did. That whole thing was for you lol. I actually like how the name and typeface work well together. With the deep red background, it kind of comes off as quality haha.

Jul 21, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #119,195 of 177,750
Yeah there's a chain of world foods stores that sells it.
http://www.worldmarket.com/product/hela-curry-ketchup.do

And yup! Have your $23k cable that's made of pure gold because gold sounds the best and it's wrapped in a pure platinum coating to improve the sound quality and that's wrapped in 24k diamond like a chain so that it will prevent ultraviolet rays from destroying the audio quality and it's got 100% pure copper on the outside to prevent thieves from stealing it and terminated with a 30-year old nickel 2.5 mm tip-sleeve jack for the maximum vintage sound. You can add an additional $3k to get it wrapped in special acoustic llama fur from Cuba to prevent jitter from occurring, another $5k to wrap it in patent-pending top-secret military-grade rubber to prevent your standard wear and tear and product durability up to 30 days, and another $10k to wrap it in a flexible PCB to prevent RFI and other x-ray interference from messing up the sound quality. 6/6 from 6Moon Audio, highly recommended by voodoo people at Magic Cable Shop, and 15/10 from your local Sterileophile hobbyists. If you pay up-front in cash with a 10% service fee, you get a 1-day trial guarantee or your money back! All of the audiphiles are raving about this product, so get your cable today!
biggrin.gif

For the love of all that is holy, get yourself some Niederegger Marzipan!
Best Marzipan ever (invented and produced in my hometown :p) Their "flagship store" is always filled with tourists.
http://www.worldmarket.com/product/jg-niederegger-marzipan-dark-loaf.do?page=2&from=fn

This stuff is also pretty great:
http://www.worldmarket.com/product/toffifay-candy.do?page=2&from=fn

You still need to explain this whole ordination thing.

Jul 21, 2014 at 4:42 PM Post #119,196 of 177,750
Eyaaaaaaah...about that. >.>

Their products may sound good, but their customer service is pretty darn bad. I don't want to say they're as bad as Comcast, but they're one of the ones on the bottom of my list. Supposedly pre-orders are shipping now. I had to send mine back thinking it was defective due to a hissing sound with the low-impedance output. I'm hoping they fulfill what I requested since I apparently had one of the last blue Geek Out 450 units.

Bah...proper BBCode doesn't work here.

I have a blue one too that I have to send back due to hiss with anything but very not sensitive IEMs. It's sad cuz I got a silver replacement =(

Jul 21, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #119,197 of 177,750
Product preview:
ty-98.jpg

* note the fine details of the gold and the intricate handiwork

If you view this from a distance, it looks more like ramen noodles. XD

Dayum you guys went hard. Read through it but nothing really to quote quote.

Besides the casual PC Muster race, Barack Obama anime or such.

But hey, nice to see we are discussing audio for once in here 
wink.gif

Couldn't find a better meme. Only the top portion applies!
biggrin.gif

Thanks. XD

Digestive is the brand; they contain less than 2 grams of fibre per serving of 2 biscuits. I'm pretty sure they aren't too beneficial for your health, but it's one of the most popular brands of biscuits for the English folks.

They're called digestive biscuits, but they don't help with your digestion?

Jul 21, 2014 at 4:51 PM Post #119,199 of 177,750
Indeed I did. That whole thing was for you lol. I actually like how the name and typeface work well together. With the deep red background, it kind of comes off as quality haha.

I'm flattered!

You still need to explain this whole ordination thing.

Like I said...panda cult.
tongue.gif

Jul 21, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #119,200 of 177,750
  Like I said...panda cult.
tongue.gif

I really hope it's something cool like this. Not some lame monotheistic religion. Polytheistic ones are so much more interesting and funny.
If I had to choose, I would believe in Pikkiwoki. Coolest god ever.

Jul 21, 2014 at 4:59 PM Post #119,201 of 177,750
For the love of all that is holy, get yourself some Niederegger Marzipan!

Best Marzipan ever (invented and produced in my hometown :p) Their "flagship store" is always filled with tourists.
http://www.worldmarket.com/product/jg-niederegger-marzipan-dark-loaf.do?page=2&from=fn

This stuff is also pretty great:
http://www.worldmarket.com/product/toffifay-candy.do?page=2&from=fn

Oh wow, I'll have to try out that Marzipan then! I've seen it around but it's usually not on sale. XD

And yup they are pretty great indeed! It has the unique texture of milk chocolate, caramel and a whole hazelnut all in a bite-sized candy piece.

I have a blue one too that I have to send back due to hiss with anything but very not sensitive IEMs. It's sad cuz I got a silver replacement =(

Aww, sad face... :/
I asked Manny if they could re-shell a good PCB into the blue enclosure and he said it is possible to do.

If you view this from a distance, it looks more like ramen noodles. XD

They're called digestive biscuits, but they don't help with your digestion?

It does look like ramen! I don't think it's very edible though. XD

According to Wikipedia, with cited sources,
Historically, some producers used diastatic malt extract to "digest" some of the starch that existed in flour prior to baking.

Jul 21, 2014 at 5:03 PM Post #119,202 of 177,750
  I really hope it's something cool like this. Not some lame monotheistic religion. Polytheistic ones are so much more interesting and funny.
If I had to choose, I would believe in Pikkiwoki. Coolest god ever.

Open your heart to His Noodly Appendage! (One of the funniest letters I've ever read.)

Dude, I started writing a hilarious reply to something you said earlier that relates to this. Should be ready soon.

Jul 21, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #119,203 of 177,750

The Einhänder Original Soundtrack is easily the best techno album I've heard.

My favorite track, "Shudder"

My favourite OST of the kind was the original Unreal Tournament soundtrack. A real masterpiece of tracker music, especially tracks like Foregone Destruction, Botpack #9, Go Down or Mechanism Eight. Sadly, it never got an actual CD release (although there were some promo/bonus CDs with select tracks. I have one that was a part of Unreal Anthology which had a few tracks from Unreal, Return To Na Pali mission pack, Unreal Tournament and UT2004).

Interestly, Michiel van den Bos released some of the original Impulse Tracker modules for download, so if you have a tracker that can play these (I assume most can, since it's the old standard. For example Renoise, MilkyTracker of ModPlug Tracker) so you can listen to them and check out how they were made:
http://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_artist_modules&query=69698
(uttitle.it, foregone.it, botmca9.it, skyward.it, mission-907.it, nether-723.it, colossus.it).

Jul 21, 2014 at 5:22 PM Post #119,204 of 177,750
10 episodes into NGNL...

There is absolutely no way they won't have at least one additional season, based on the current pacing. Their plan is world domination and to challenge god, and yet they're only just beginning to play against the first nation.   
I love the show so far, I could certainly do with less ecchi and a bit less moe. The service at times doesn't make sense with the plot, and that's really all that bothers me. I don't mind ecchi and the like, so long as it suits the story. The plot itself I find very enjoyable. 

Jul 21, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #119,205 of 177,750

My favourite OST of the kind was the original Unreal Tournament soundtrack. A real masterpiece of tracker music, especially tracks like Foregone Destruction, Botpack #9, Go Down or Mechanism Eight. Sadly, it never got an actual CD release (although there were some promo/bonus CDs with select tracks. I have one that was a part of Unreal Anthology which had a few tracks from Unreal, Return To Na Pali mission pack, Unreal Tournament and UT2004).

Interestly, Michiel van den Bos released some of the original Impulse Tracker modules for download, so if you have a tracker that can play these (I assume most can, since it's the old standard. For example Renoise, MilkyTracker of ModPlug Tracker) so you can listen to them and check out how they were made:
http://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_artist_modules&query=69698
(uttitle.it, foregone.it, botmca9.it, skyward.it, mission-907.it, nether-723.it, colossus.it).

I'll have to check it out sometime.

10 episodes into NGNL...

There is absolutely no way they won't have at least one additional season, based on the current pacing. Their plan is world domination and to challenge god, and yet they're only just beginning to play against the first nation.   
I love the show so far, I could certainly do with less ecchi and a bit less moe. The service at times doesn't make sense with the plot, and that's really all that bothers me. I don't mind ecchi and the like, so long as it suits the story. The plot itself I find very enjoyable. 

Sounds like the end of FMAB, except a little less epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back