「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 9, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #114,856 of 177,750
Originally Posted by HybridCore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Clean up those cables.

Far too much work to do for no gain. My case is always close, them sound damping hey!

Jun 9, 2014 at 4:48 PM Post #114,858 of 177,750
  Far too much work to do for no gain. My case is always close, them sound damping hey!

Exactly.
I couldn't care less how the insides of my always closed PC looks :p

Jun 9, 2014 at 4:49 PM Post #114,860 of 177,750

Watching the show solely for the mysteries is a free ride to diappointment city :p
Nothing much to see there (which I enjoy...no murder/demon/illuminati stuff for once).
I would say the show is more about the characters, their interactions and their different roles in the mysteries.
All of them are more "human" than your average "I only need one word to describe this character"-character. They also develope in a relateable way.
Keep an eye on Satoshi :wink:
I think people who want to watch the show only for Chitanda are also gonna get disappointed. She doesn't get thaaat much screen time and isn't really doing anything moe half of the time.
So I would say you have to take this show as a whole or leave it completely.
That's also what most reviews on MAL say...almost all of them acknowledge that Chitanda is there aaaaand that's about it.
I really don't see why anyone would watch the show just because of her or keep watching it just because of her.
That's like watching NGE for the mechs :p

I would probably never be affected by this fair use/data cap crap (not downloading games/anime) but I'm still glad that this is not a thing here in Germany.

I would like to be a bowei (never thought I would say such a thing).

Too late, Mr. 33kPosts

The video is alright.

I can actually understand most of that. Can't even build a simple sentence though.

Yeah, I set myself up for success by not watching the anime with knowing anything. I knew nothing about it.

And yeah, so far, it is good because of how SoL and nice it is with serious moments with Chitanda in between. 

However, I am dissapointed by how the series started to generalize the characters. The first episode was nice. We find out that Mayaka likes Fukube and it is quite nice. There was a bit of awkward tension and embarassment and you could kinda feel that they were different. The usage of Fukube's role as a database was also nice. But the series started to generalize Mayaka and Fukube a lot. It only rarely featured Fukube's wittiness and indecisiveness in acting and Mayaka's subtle love for Fukube. Besides those moments, they were generic side chaarcter male and side character female that you see everywhere. 

lol, I used to watch NGE for the mechs when I was small. 

... I would like to be a Bowei as well. 

lol, gonna have to get to 35k soon...

Quote:
  Only five hours till the E3 streams start :3
So so much stuff to watch in the next few days....

watching a bit right now.......pretty boring tbh
She's much more poisoned than I am already. She spends too mich time with her head in the gutter.
I'll remember to burn my eyes and ears when I go home.

@TYG: Sad day when everybody wants to be a bowei. :p

Everyone wants to be a bowei

...her gutter head needs some professional cleaning then. 
  I like gutters.
Except this one:

What's wrong about being the soon-to-be CEO of Apple, Lockheed Martin and Coca Cola?

Great website! Lots of interesting and well written article.

http://www.tofugu.com/

lol, I didn't get the answer until later
  Our very own bowei of course!
You are destined to end up in a position like this when you live in a mansion and have dinner with *insert kind-of-important business person*.
First internship, than the whole world!

lol.

I'm not working on anything big this summer. Just doing some contracting work

I wonder if he'd rather become CEO of an established corporation, or start his own and dominate the world that way.

Finishing off the tail end of the bottle of Balvenie 15 Single Barrel, it cost $120 so it's priced around the mid end of the spectrum for Aussie prices anyway.

8/10 on the imperial scale, very much recommended for someone with a few years of single malt experience. (I don't know what the imperial scale is, I just see you guys toss it around every now and then =P)

I'm going to get to work on a 22 year old Mortlach over the next few months, my gosh that's a little older than some of you folk here!

Dayum! Nice stuff!

You answered your own question on imperial scale below lol. 

16 here so that's 7 years older!

dayum, you are a lot younger than I took you for. 

I've seen that before but lol

Not too long until you can enjoy one of life's great pleasures!

I think Panda and a few others use the imperial scale to rate anime where 5/10 is something average, and they use it because the average score on a normal scale would be weighted towards the higher end.

Yep, I use the imperial scale because a 7/10 for a very mediocre series is way way too high a number to give

So much OP, but I like it :D
Finally new fight scenes instead of Movie cuts...

nice!

I've been waiting for new actual stuff

It's been a while since I have stripped her bare like that...

nice!

ASUS soundcard I'm guessing?

And dayum, that RAM? I don't think playing cat videos all day uses that much RAM.

I watched the whole thing but... Good god that was horrific.

Eeyup, that's 4 years older than me. Hell, that's the same age as my car! 
blink.gif

I still can't believe you are 16, I thought you were more like 18. 
tongue.gif

You actually like the new OP? 
blink.gif

Wow, they actually still released it! Downloading it now! :D

I really need to get a new PC case and fix my cable management on my PC... One of the guys from the audio club at UW has some of the most awesome looking PCs I'm looking to as inspiration:

Nice rigs

But they are 'standard' nice. As in the bare minimum for some uber nice stuff. Check out /r/battlestations for some really really nice rigs

Jun 9, 2014 at 4:53 PM Post #114,862 of 177,750
  Probably the proper spelling and knowledge.

At the start of when this thread was made and nobody knew my age everybody thought I was college or a post-college student/person when I was 13 (closest was bowei who said 18). I think that was the reason. XD

Good point, the way you present yourself online can make people think you're far older/younger than you really are. The power of words behind a screen is indeed strong.
  dayum, you are a lot younger than I took you for.

What was your guess? :3

Jun 9, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #114,863 of 177,750
  Just get rid of her connection to the internet for a week. That will put something else on her mind.

A bar of soap to the mouth would also do b/c she is short tempered and will use profanity like there's no tomorrow.

no internet? That is cruel and unusual punishment. 

Jun 9, 2014 at 4:57 PM Post #114,864 of 177,750
  Meh, I just think it's good practice. Also prevents extra restriction sometimes depending on how the airflow in your case is set up.

There is no such thing as airflow in my case.

However, I am dissapointed by how the series started to generalize the characters. The first episode was nice. We find out that Mayaka likes Fukube and it is quite nice. There was a bit of awkward tension and embarassment and you could kinda feel that they were different. The usage of Fukube's role as a database was also nice. But the series started to generalize Mayaka and Fukube a lot. It only rarely featured Fukube's wittiness and indecisiveness in acting and Mayaka's subtle love for Fukube. Besides those moments, they were generic side chaarcter male and side character female that you see everywhere.

watching a bit right now.......pretty boring tbh

Like I said, keep your eyes open :wink:

They already showed some interesting games here and there. The Ubisoft conference is next. No idea what they are going to show.
And after that comes Sony which should get interesting.
But that's just the first day of a week-long convention :p

Jun 9, 2014 at 5:00 PM Post #114,865 of 177,750
  There is no such thing as airflow in my case.

Like I said, keep your eyes open :wink:

They already showed some interesting games here and there. The Ubisoft conference is next. No idea what they are going to show.
And after that comes Sony which should get interesting.
But that's just the first day of a week-long convention :p

Sadly the timing schedule is in PDT

I thought it was EST so I hurredly opened Twitch to see it so I could see the Witcher......sadly...3 hours away

Jun 9, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #114,867 of 177,750
  Quote:
It's been a while since I have stripped her bare like that...

nice!

ASUS soundcard I'm guessing?

And dayum, that RAM? I don't think playing cat videos all day uses that much RAM.

Yes, is my Essence ST, and you have underestimated the power of cat videos!! :>

Battle station nearly online!

Jun 9, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #114,869 of 177,750
Jun 9, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #114,870 of 177,750

Not sure if racist or not. 
tongue.gif

Shhhh...nobody needs to know.

It's too cruel for me to agree on. 

Yes, is my Essence ST, and you have underestimated the power of cat videos!! :>

Battle station nearly online!

STAX!

nice battlestation, but I prfer larger and wider tables!

Steelseries Mechanical keyboard? What kinda mouse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back