「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 8, 2014 at 9:58 PM Post #114,751 of 177,750
I actually just watched the first episode. I had no idea what it was about beforehand so that was a bit surprising. I didn't think it was too bad overall; it's your typical hentai-like "plot," but it's creepy to see some adult dude doing a pre-teen-looking person. XD

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:07 PM Post #114,753 of 177,750
  Boku no Pico?

Saw it.  Not much story, no character development.  Mental scarring, feelings of hollowness, and soul sullying sound effects certainly did this 3 episode OVA no favors.  Copious consumption of alcohol will not dull the pain and horror.  It's like someone created this series on a bet, and frankly should be watched on one.  1/10 would only recommend to people I hate. 

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #114,754 of 177,750
I actually just watched the first episode. I had no idea what it was about beforehand so that was a bit surprising. I didn't think it was too bad overall; it's your typical hentai-like "plot," but it's creepy to see some adult dude doing a pre-teen-looking person. XD

Well if you watch hentai, which I do occasionally, this was actually okay relatively speaking. It's not much different than girl-girl action. XD

I'm somewhat surprised some people in this thread haven't looked at the OP (or at least not until recently).

Wish NGNL was longer. Hoping for a S2 that doesn't make the series awful.

How to use spoilers, a primer:

[COLOR=FF0000]Bad
. . [/COLOR][COLOR=008000]. . Good[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]Bob kills Bill.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FFD700]
Bob kills Bill.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF8C00]
Bob kills Bill.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=008000]
Bob kills Bill.
[/COLOR]

Indeed. It seems that most people do not follow the rules set for spoiler tags.

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM Post #114,755 of 177,750
Well if you watch hentai, which I do occasionally, this was actually okay relatively speaking. It's not much different than girl-girl action. XD

I once believed that head-fi was filled with innocent music-filled minds away from the hentai/anime/loli infested 4chan image boards. 

That belief was just 10 minutes ago.

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:33 PM Post #114,757 of 177,750
  *cringe*

They pulled out of here and I kind of wish they didn't since it's basically a duopoly here now. Comcast would probably force Metrocast to be a bit more competitive.

Meh, not really. Metrocast is in many areas in CT and elsewhere that has presence from others. Their rates, pricing, etc is pretty much the same. Hell, our area has the better deal in pricing and speed if you checked recently.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bowei

Horrifyingly accurate, except the women part.

lololol
 Bowei, how was your sleep? Ima join you to slack today. 

That was so true for much of High School

Quote:
  There's plenty of reasons why I'm glad I still live with my parents (easy now, I'm only 19!), one of them is that when we bought the house about 13ish years ago. We stuck with our ISP (Rogers) ever since.  We started asking for "loyalty incentives" for our internet. Now we has unlimited internets!
Although, I really wish I could go to the University of Washington just for the gigabit speeds. The entire 1080p Bakemonogatari Series downloaded in 5 minutes would be great.

....dam. You can negotiate with yours?

It doesn't work like that. Gigabit speeds means possibility of them.

Most trrnts can't possibly give you download speeds reading Gigabit download. 

lol

I almost searched this video up on my Youtube account. Thankfully, I opened up a private browser 

Saw it.  Not much story, no character development.  Mental scarring, feelings of hollowness, and soul sullying sound effects certainly did this 3 episode OVA no favors.  Copious consumption of alcohol will not dull the pain and horror.  It's like someone created this series on a bet, and frankly should be watched on one.  1/10 would only recommend to people I hate. 

DAFUQ? 

How do you guys watch this stuff?

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #114,758 of 177,750
  Meh, not really. Metrocast is in many areas in CT and elsewhere that has presence from others. Their rates, pricing, etc is pretty much the same. Hell, our area has the better deal in pricing and speed if you checked recently.

lololol

Still, that $50/mo for 15 down 1 up is a bit disturbing. I can see why they'd do that with the entire switch towards no television and going to Netflix/Amazon/Hulu instead but uncomfortable nonetheless.

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #114,760 of 177,750
  Still, that $50/mo for 15 down 1 up is a bit disturbing. I can see why they'd do that with the entire switch towards no television and going to Netflix/Amazon/Hulu instead but uncomfortable nonetheless.

.... I pay the $69 per month to get 50/5

Because seriously, you are already paying that much. 

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #114,761 of 177,750

It was on a bet. One I regret taking up. 

A bet......right.. 
rolleyes.gif

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #114,762 of 177,750

lololol
....dam. You can negotiate with yours?

It doesn't work like that. Gigabit speeds means possibility of them.

Most trrnts can't possibly give you download speeds reading Gigabit download. 

LOL that video, awwh geez I can't read these forum posts because I'm crying from laughing so hard. Ahhh....

Anyhow, yes, my dad already negotiated with cable tv, internet and phone service. The only thing that can't be negotiated is cellphone service.

Jun 8, 2014 at 10:44 PM Post #114,763 of 177,750

LOL that video, awwh geez I can't read these forum posts because I'm crying from laughing so hard. Ahhh....

Anyhow, yes, my dad already negotiated with cable tv, internet and phone service. The only thing that can't be negotiated is cellphone service.

Yeah, I was laughing my arse off the first time I saw that video too

THHRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back