「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 7, 2014 at 7:11 PM Post #114,646 of 177,750
  No idea what Sidonia is.

Zektr Summer 2014 chart update to V4. Check it out in the OP if you want.

The ugly and rather depressing CG anime with the third gender and plant people. Everyone here likes it (haven't seen it yet).

beerchug.gif

Same with hentai collection 
ph34r.gif

K movie pv nice as the pv for the series... but it'll probably end up ok'

Yes.

Not gonna touch that show with a ten feet pole!

Agreed. The anime looked super cool with all these filters and such, but the rest was just "okay".

I really really hope this Ghoul anime is not going to end up as some lame Action show with lots of unnecessary gore. It looks interesting!

Jun 7, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #114,647 of 177,750

The ugly and rather depressing CG anime with the third gender and plant people. Everyone here likes it (haven't seen it yet).

beerchug.gif

Not gonna touch that show with a ten feet pole!

Agreed. The anime looked super cool with all these filters and such, but the rest was just "okay".

I really really hope this Ghoul anime is not going to end up as some lame Action show with lots of unnecessary gore. It looks interesting!

Hehe 3rd gender plant people. THe CGI is so weird to see after you read.

The probable fan-service emitting from it is too strong fro you, huh? 

Yeah, It was supposed to get a s2. Lots of probable reasons why they decided to just go with a movie (summer is going to be wicked sick along with fall). But a simple movie probably won't cover the plot and background stories.

The plot starts off a bit slow. Luckily this MC develops into a man 
biggrin.gif

Jun 7, 2014 at 7:23 PM Post #114,648 of 177,750
  Oppai plot distraction is best plot disctraction.

Best plot distraction to me is when something completely random and What happens.
I love the unpredictable.

Jun 7, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #114,649 of 177,750
  The probable fan-service emitting from it is too strong fro you, huh? 
  The plot starts off a bit slow. Luckily this MC develops into a man 
biggrin.gif

This and because I'm not really into anthropomorphic battleships :|
I wonder with what kind of "plot" they came up with.
Has to be an amazing one since the characters have soooo much backstory and and the overall Kantai lore is....*sigh*
Nevermind.

Slow because it's boring or because they do a lot of world building and character introduction stuff?
I hope its the latter.

Jun 7, 2014 at 8:16 PM Post #114,650 of 177,750
  Polished?

Oh gosh, no, guilty crown...

Huh, well, I'll watch it if I feel like it this summer.

Best plot distraction to me is when something completely random and What happens.
I love the unpredictable.

This.

I'm probably saying this because I'm still too young. Oppai scare me. 
tongue.gif

I really don't think much of them, probably since I don't want to be like the creeps at my school...

Jun 7, 2014 at 8:24 PM Post #114,651 of 177,750

Y U NO LIKE GUNDAM SEED OST

Yeah, so far, It's ok. Decent show that is keeping my attention.

The HQ animations and Chitanda's casual moments are keeping me interested.
Hong Konger sounds like someone that liks King Kong movies on first listen

Racially, you are Chinese, Ethnically, you are a Hong Konger

You mixed the two up

Race=Chinese still
MWAHAHAHAHA

No matter what, you can't escape your race. 

Post #1

HK pride?

Yep, we are aware of how amazing this thread is on Head-Fi and how much e-pen the all glorious panda gets

Race=Chinese still
MWAHAHAHAHA

No matter what, you can't escape your race. 

Post #2

I mix these things up all the time. Like that time about ODMs and OEMs. But, you get the idea!

One thing's for sure though; being Chinese is inescapable...

Anyone know of a jack extender thats similar to an impedance adaptor or a 1/8 to 1/4 in jack converter. My right angle connector doesn't fit through my case, and I don't want an extender that has extra line, I want to just plug and play.

You mean like this?

Jun 7, 2014 at 9:27 PM Post #114,655 of 177,750
Have some racial, and ethnic pride vanty-chan. 

I'm not proud enough of anything to have pride in it, really. It's just a matter of "What I'd rather stand by" than "I have pride in this".

Jun 7, 2014 at 9:31 PM Post #114,656 of 177,750
Jun 7, 2014 at 11:13 PM Post #114,659 of 177,750
  Is that a bad thing? I thought Sidonia is good?
Hmmmm need to watch this episode....but not today. Too tired for stuff like this.

I'm watching some fudged up Tomodachi Life instead xD
http://www.twitch.tv/vinesauce

Haha... not when you get typical shaft 2d animation... and then BAM smacked with an OP with creepy looking non detailed 3d models... Then proceeds back to the original art style with no connection. It made somewhat a rather sad song into.. well, hard not to laugh. Kinda like the "duur" faces from Aku no Hana, except this just looks like poor budgeting.

I mix these things up all the time. Like that time about ODMs and OEMs. But, you get the idea!

One thing's for sure though; being Chinese is inescapable...

You mean like this?

Er, I was hoping for something that you "x"ed right there. 
I don't like extending the already long cord. 

something like http://www.amazon.com/Exclusives%C2%AE-Headphone-Adapter-Samsung-Tablets/dp/B00HI4QRW6/ref=cm_cd_ql_qh_dp_t

Hopefully it'll fit.

Jun 7, 2014 at 11:18 PM Post #114,660 of 177,750
  Just bought a new barrel, gun stock, dual trigger, reflex red-dot sight, and remote line in for my paintball gun.

#FirstWorldProblems

Just had a realization that I spent more on this paintball gun than a real gun would have cost

Mmm them finger taps. I wish airsoft was more of a thing though, $10/100 shots gets quite... expensive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back