「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 10, 2014 at 9:48 AM Post #112,756 of 177,750
3 minute Tamako movie preview!
The fluff is strong in this one.

Kalafina? Totally fine with that! Actually one of the very few anisong acts I kind of like.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-10/kalafina-hiroyuki-sawano-perform-aldnoah.zero-tv-anime-songs

May 10, 2014 at 11:08 AM Post #112,757 of 177,750

Although, I don't think we're going to be completely able to get rid of objectifying humans. It's not like we're not going to choose without appearance in mind, since it's natural to consider appearances.

One's fair judgement of others usually combines their underlying character, the personalities they chose to display to others and oneself as well as their appearance at various different times to form one whole picture as together, they give enough information to fairly reliably represent what said person is generally like. It's extremely difficult to accomplish this if one isn't sufficiently close enough to the other person though so I can understand if one uses someone else's appearance as the initial factor in judging what said person is like. Having the discipline to not let another's appearance affect one's judgement is also extremely rare and really quite impressive a trait to have. What I meant though is that it's extremely disrespectful to base one's entire opinion on another person on their appearance. That happens far too often in today's society though 
frown.gif

May 10, 2014 at 11:12 AM Post #112,758 of 177,750
Truffle mash! Very tasty.

May 10, 2014 at 11:50 AM Post #112,761 of 177,750
Anyone want to recommend a good PC RPG? Doesn't matter how old or new it is, as long as it's good.

Have you played the classics? Planescape: Torment, Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, Baldur's Gate 2? Maybe Gothic? Or you can go full Daggerfall - it has a world similar in size to an actual country (I think it was compared to Great Britain), if you can deal with it being generated, not hand-made like most of game maps, so it's kinda samey.

Or you can just check out RPGcodex best of list and go from the top. :)

May 10, 2014 at 11:54 AM Post #112,762 of 177,750
  One's fair judgement of others usually combines their underlying character, the personalities they chose to display to others and oneself as well as their appearance at various different times to form one whole picture as together, they give enough information to fairly reliably represent what said person is generally like. It's extremely difficult to accomplish this if one isn't sufficiently close enough to the other person though so I can understand if one uses someone else's appearance as the initial factor in judging what said person is like. Having the discipline to not let another's appearance affect one's judgement is also extremely rare and really quite impressive a trait to have. What I meant though is that it's extremely disrespectful to base one's entire opinion on another person on their appearance. That happens far too often in today's society though 
frown.gif

Long story short, blind people have the better end of the stick since they can only hear the person and feel their actions (I don't think they'll be feeling out that other person physically...just creepy). 
tongue.gif
 Of course, voice can also be used to judge a person but I don't really think you'd be doing that unless their voice is THAT obnoxious.

May 10, 2014 at 11:57 AM Post #112,764 of 177,750
@ Akuma no Riddle 6

Welp, now I now that the broadcast quality is kinda crap.... There was quite a bit of banding...

Damn they really did a good job setting up the whole Romeo and Juliet thing....

Great ep....

May 10, 2014 at 11:59 AM Post #112,765 of 177,750
  Borisu reporting from japan.....
watching latest ep of mekakucity actors now
tongue.gif

will save the real report for later lol, maybe an hour later after watch Makouka on TV.

eek.gif

Yes, report please! I want to hear all the gory details!

May 10, 2014 at 12:13 PM Post #112,766 of 177,750
Wow, the psp vita screen looks horrible compared to my iPhone 4. ThAt dpi difference is no joke...

May 10, 2014 at 12:50 PM Post #112,770 of 177,750
  The guys only talked about sophomores and freshmen this year (since they were only sophomores and freshmen themselves), so no senior nominees that I've heard.

She's a senior this year? Then I have no idea who you're talking about. I know there's a short asian girl with black hair who's a junior. She's extremely polite but absolutely hates Filipinos being labelled as Asians. Apparently she corrected somebody, saying they were Pacific Islanders, not Asians. XD

It's true, but amusing nonetheless.

Sophomores and freshies? ewwww. The freshmen I saw (that are now sophys) were young and barely old enough to pass as high schools last year. Hawt ones out of that bunch and newer? ewwww.

Nah, Junior..although she may be mistaken for a freshy.

Extremely polite? Hell nah brah. Girl is a kicker...a nasty one at that. Tsundere at best. Kicks things for no apparent reason and wears black all the time. She wasn't filipino? Dayum, I never knew.

Quote:
  +1

That's the type of girl everyone should avoid.

Yup yup.

ONODERA BEST GIRL

for those that disagree

3 minute Tamako movie preview!
The fluff is strong in this one.

Kalafina? Totally fine with that! Actually one of the very few anisong acts I kind of like.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-10/kalafina-hiroyuki-sawano-perform-aldnoah.zero-tv-anime-songs

Tamako Market=Fluff

duh

That's just great. 

DOGEEEEEE

Borisu reporting from japan.....
watching latest ep of mekakucity actors now
tongue.gif

will save the real report for later lol, maybe an hour later after watch Makouka on TV.

Wait, when did you tell us you were going to Japan?

Why are you in Jaapn?

Last I remember, it was only Rikkun and Bdawk senpai that got the Kyoto trip program?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back