「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 10, 2014 at 8:22 AM Post #112,742 of 177,750
I actually don't really like playing difficult games. I hate failing at those :S

Everyone fails at DS. Try it, get a controller or if you are more uses to a mouse and keyboard then get the resolution and controls patch and just go nuts.

I never thought I'd have so much fun in a game where I died so much, but once I got into a good swing, I felt like God. Lol

I suggest Dark Souls 2. Once you get a few charges on your "pot" and the Drangleic sheild, you can start getting a lot riskier.

May 10, 2014 at 8:54 AM Post #112,743 of 177,750

Definitely the former, and maybe the latter.

Linux is stupid. End of story.

Yep.

I can tell you it isn't happening anytime soon. One of my classmates just brought up the topic of who the most attractive girl in the school was and when he asked me I said I never really thought about it, and then he just started flipping schiit about how I'm a teenage boy and should be thinking about these...er...disturbing things.

Nope.

May 10, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #112,744 of 177,750
I just found /r/Malaysia.

It's so ******* weird seeing Malay language used in such a huge forum thing like reddit.

Not so much on a sub-reddit :wink:

It's like us AAMML on HF.

Equally weird to have an Anime club in a Hifi forum. Especially the largest headphone forum in the world. 

May 10, 2014 at 9:02 AM Post #112,745 of 177,750
  I can tell you it isn't happening anytime soon. One of my classmates just brought up the topic of who the most attractive girl in the school was and when he asked me I said I never really thought about it, and then he just started flipping schiit about how I'm a teenage boy and should be thinking about these...er...disturbing things.

Nope.

Who are some of the senior nominee's this year :)

I still remember some of my kouhai 
redface.gif

cool.gif

But man, the girl that stood out was this really short black haired one. Always wearing fricking black and complaining about buying things from the parents fund...angsty little one. 

/good times #senioryear

May 10, 2014 at 9:09 AM Post #112,746 of 177,750

Nope.

To be honest I found that disturbing too -- still do. I find it offensive towards the girls.
And I've past puberty for quite a few years now.

May 10, 2014 at 9:15 AM Post #112,747 of 177,750
To be honest I found that disturbing too -- still do. I find it offensive towards the girls.

The first time people did it, I thought it offensive as well.

Problem was....every girl they listed loved that they were named and etc etc. (the more modest ones didn't generally make it on the lists)

I prefer the more modest kind 
cool.gif

May 10, 2014 at 9:19 AM Post #112,748 of 177,750

It's not like girls don't list the most attractive guys though. I mean, some of them might. It's definitely offensive, can't argue with that.

Well the general definition of puberty at this school is being a sexually frustrated, horny, creepy, etc. person which scares the crap out of me.

May 10, 2014 at 9:22 AM Post #112,749 of 177,750
  Who are some of the senior nominee's this year :)

I still remember some of my kouhai 
redface.gif

cool.gif

But man, the girl that stood out was this really short black haired one. Always wearing fricking black and complaining about buying things from the parents fund...angsty little one. 

/good times #senioryear

The guys only talked about sophomores and freshmen this year (since they were only sophomores and freshmen themselves), so no senior nominees that I've heard.

She's a senior this year? Then I have no idea who you're talking about. I know there's a short asian girl with black hair who's a junior. She's extremely polite but absolutely hates Filipinos being labelled as Asians. Apparently she corrected somebody, saying they were Pacific Islanders, not Asians. XD

It's true, but amusing nonetheless.

May 10, 2014 at 9:22 AM Post #112,750 of 177,750

cool.gif

Don't we all.

It's not like girls don't list the most attractive guys though. I mean, some of them might. It's definitely offensive, can't argue with that.

Well the general definition of puberty at this school is being a sexually frustrated, horny, creepy, etc. person which scares the crap out of me.

That is indeed scary/ I can understand a high libido due to it, but if justifies and becomes an excuse for creepy behaviour, that's just wrong.

May 10, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #112,751 of 177,750

Nope.

What a coincidence! I had that exact same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago too. I just don't really care about that kind of thing and I don't understand why people make such a big deal about it either. It's just a matter of choice to chose not to put too much though into something like that.

I think that such a thing would be described as objectifying the women. Either way, I agree; it's rather disrespectful.

May 10, 2014 at 9:35 AM Post #112,752 of 177,750
Hah! HybridCore might have seen the light.

I've seen the light!

LIA's voice is addicting. :)

Listening to Days right now.

Agreed

Ah, weekend once again.

Back in the land of "I don't know what the hell I should do when I finished all my homework. I'm bored -_-".

I should really find a new hobby of some sorts. Anime just doesn't work that much for me anymore -- I can manage watching 2-3 episodes per week, but if it becomes much more I just get bored.

Become a drug addict! That will keep you busy.

I usually manage at least three episodes a day, sometimes even 6. You can never get bored with anime! Well, at least not me.

Drugs are just bad, mmmkay? Instead, smoke weed every day:

Don't we all.

That is indeed scary/ I can understand a high libido due to it, but if justifies and becomes an excuse for creepy behaviour, that's just wrong.

I always keep my creepy behavior to myself.

May 10, 2014 at 9:38 AM Post #112,753 of 177,750

Yup. Creepy as ****.

What a coincidence! I had that exact same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago too. I just don't really care about that kind of thing and I don't understand why people make such a big deal about it either. It's just a matter of choice to chose not to put too much though into something like that.
I think that such a thing would be described as objectifying the women. Either way, I agree; it's rather disrespectful.

Although, I don't think we're going to be completely able to get rid of objectifying humans. It's not like we're not going to choose without appearance in mind, since it's natural to consider appearances.

May 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #112,755 of 177,750

+1

Problem was....every girl they listed loved that they were named and etc etc. (the more modest ones didn't generally make it on the lists)

cool.gif

That's the type of girl everyone should avoid.

Yup yup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back