「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 7, 2014 at 5:35 PM Post #112,456 of 177,750
Derp, line follower robot race...

Finish track in 10 seconds flat, fastest second was 46 seconds. Gotta go fast.

May 7, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #112,457 of 177,750
I looked up that Kill La Kill song for a purchase but returned nothing. Then I remembered I havez JP iTunes account, hurray for me!
biggrin.gif

Now, deciding whether to order the physical cd using whitenekoexpress or single song download off iTunes JP is quite the conundrum.

I specifically want Blumenkranz but all the tracks sound good :/

Blumenkrantz?  Just go ahead and buy the entire OST if you can.  It's well worth the price.  Still waiting with my wallet at the ready for the second OST to be released as a standalone. 

Here's a few pics from the OST. 

Booklet includes a score and lots of moon runes. The box is quite high quality and has a very very nice finish to it.  CD booklet is quite nice as well.  I was honestly expecting far less when I placed my pre-order on it.  

EDIT: Sorry for low quality of the pictures. 

May 7, 2014 at 5:46 PM Post #112,458 of 177,750
  7500 pages... that's impressive.  Anyway... decided to spring for a copy of Shangri La.  Semi-recent series done by the same guy who did the character design for Last Exile and Blue Submarine No. 6.  Heard mixed reviews, but it looks so pretty.  Hopefully it won't disappoint too much.  Granted UPS will be attempting a 3rd delivery today.  Hopefully that'll be the charm. 

I heard it is trying to do way too much for a 24 episode show.
Too many characters, too many twists, turns and other story stuff.

May 7, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #112,460 of 177,750
Toothbrush.

May 7, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #112,461 of 177,750
  Ugh, now I have nothing to do after finishing the Gatari animes...time to rewatch.

Wait a second.
You already finished Monogatari Series: Second Season?

May 7, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #112,462 of 177,750
  Wait a second.
You already finished Monogatari Series: Second Season?

Oops, nevermind. I've basically been marathoning 1/2 to 1 seasons/series every day.

So here's the order I've seen them:

Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari: Kuro, Monogatari: Second Season.

So airing order. I've heard some people recommend a different order.

May 7, 2014 at 6:10 PM Post #112,464 of 177,750
  Oops, nevermind. I've basically been marathoning 1/2 to 1 seasons/series every day.

So here's the order I've seen them:

Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari: Kuro, Monogatari: Second Season.

So airing order. I've heard some people recommend a different order.

Man, looks like you enjoyed it a lot :D
Yeah I watched everything in the same order. Perfectly fine order IMO. No need to go the Haruhi route :p

May 7, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #112,465 of 177,750
I don't know who would recommend a different order to the series. I can tell you that Second Season gets a little confusing since there are more than a couple of concurrent arcs where while X is happening, Y is also happening. That season might be watchable in a mixed order.... I had to argue with a friend of mine for like 2hr after the series finished just to get straight what was happening, and when.

... that same friend also hates Hanekawa so you're not alone :wink:

May 7, 2014 at 6:22 PM Post #112,466 of 177,750
I like her! Her backstory is super sad :'(
But if I had to pick a favorite character from the series I guess it would be...eh.....hmmmm.....Gaen? Kanbaru? Hanekawa?
No idea.

May 7, 2014 at 6:28 PM Post #112,468 of 177,750
I like her too! There isn't really anyone in this series that I don't like :p
Well, at first I wasn't that much of a Kaiki fan but I learned to love him in the last Monogatari SS arc.

May 7, 2014 at 6:29 PM Post #112,469 of 177,750
I like her! Her backstory is super sad :'(

But if I had to pick a favorite character from the series I guess it would be...eh.....hmmmm.....Gaen? Kanbaru? Hanekawa?

No idea.

Gaen, no one says Gaen, what is wrong with you?! Why you no Senjogahara?!

... I think you secretly want Karen to give you a piggy-back ride TYG :wink:

May 7, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #112,470 of 177,750
Gaen, no one says Gaen, what is wrong with you?! Why you no Senjogahara?!

... I think you secretly want Karen to give you a piggy-back ride TYG
wink.gif

She knows stuff!

Yes, please. I never cared about being manly anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back