「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM Post #110,671 of 177,747
I have no idea what's going on in this video, but the music is pretty epic. XD

Aren't you supposed to know what's going on there?
I recognize a lot of what's going on there.

gaga-miku-twit-468x74.png

Hatsune Miku will be the support act for Lady Gaga on tour.
#dead

That's actually pretty cool.
I don't like Miku neither do I like Lady Gaga, but the combination is so silly that it sounds like a lot of fun.

TYG would you want the katakana over the logo like the one you posted? Or did you go with Panda's $1 deal?

I'm super broke right now. Super super broke.
Renovating my room, the Distant Worlds concert and two stupidly expensive CDs left me with around €10 for the rest of the month <3

Apr 16, 2014 at 5:36 PM Post #110,672 of 177,747
Marvelous!
Exactly what the world needs!
A Madoka x Nisekoi crossover!

Now SHAFT needs to make a SZS x Monogatari one.

Apr 16, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #110,673 of 177,747
Gatcha TYG, will you still be broke in a month or two? No rush on my end, but if you're not interested ever that's fine too :)

I guess Nisekoi has done a ton of crossovers, or so I've been told.

Apr 16, 2014 at 6:07 PM Post #110,674 of 177,747
  Just finished the second episode for No Game No Life. It's definitely my favorite so far.

Gonna check it out! :D

Marvelous!
Exactly what the world needs!
A Madoka x Nisekoi crossover!

Now SHAFT needs to make a SZS x Monogatari one.

Dat marketing and fan service../

Apr 16, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #110,675 of 177,747
Gatcha TYG, will you still be broke in a month or two? No rush on my end, but if you're not interested ever that's fine too
smily_headphones1.gif

I guess Nisekoi has done a ton of crossovers, or so I've been told.

Nah, next month is totally fine.
I'm still interested! My current mousepad (a super old and filthy AMD one) sticks out on my new desk like a Miku cosplayer on a Amish country fair.
I also need a new mouse for the exact same reason :|

Apr 16, 2014 at 6:48 PM Post #110,678 of 177,747
Apr 16, 2014 at 6:51 PM Post #110,679 of 177,747
  Nah, next month is totally fine.
I'm still interested! My current mousepad (a super old and filthy AMD one) sticks out on my new desk like a Miku cosplayer on a Amish country fair.
I also need a new mouse for the exact same reason :|

I'm not sure if I should recommend Razer or not.  While I do love using their mice, I've had crap luck with them.  Lachesis was horrid due to a schiity firmware that caused the mouse to eventually brick.  My second Deathadder was a more pleasant experience, but that broke after a year or so.  Fortunately Razer tech support was quite nice and straight forward.  Got it replaced, and I've had no issues since.  So in the end... my experience with Razer is likely like owning an Italian car.  Pricey, but good to use while it works.   Haven't really had an experience in anything else.

Apr 16, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #110,680 of 177,747
I don't know if I'd say that out loud..... a certain someone might bombard your pm box with propaganda trying to convert you to a trackball o_O

ph34r.gif

Something completely different: Do the Beyerdynamic T50 and T51p have the same ear pads?

Apr 16, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #110,681 of 177,747

I'm not sure if I should recommend Razer or not.  While I do love using their mice, I've had crap luck with them.  Lachesis was horrid due to a schiity firmware that caused the mouse to eventually brick.  My second Deathadder was a more pleasant experience, but that broke after a year or so.  Fortunately Razer tech support was quite nice and straight forward.  Got it replaced, and I've had no issues since.  So in the end... my experience with Razer is likely like owning an Italian car.  Pricey, but good to use while it works.   Haven't really had an experience in anything else.

Oh I don't need anything as fancy as a Razer mouse.
My trusty old Microsoft office mouse served me well throughout the years and I would buy a second one if they would still produce them :p
I'm not really a fan of all these uber hax0r 1337 MLG gaming peripherals.

Apr 16, 2014 at 7:32 PM Post #110,682 of 177,747
I dunno TYG, when you search T51 on their site it gives http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/hah/accessories/edt-50p.html as a result. Returns the same when you search T50, so I'd think they are the same... but you never know with these things.

Ok the T51p manual has part # 912603 for the earpad, so it's the same.

Apr 16, 2014 at 7:45 PM Post #110,683 of 177,747
  Oh I don't need anything as fancy as a Razer mouse.
My trusty old Microsoft office mouse served me well throughout the years and I would buy a second one if they would still produce them :p

Can't say I spent all that much on bells and whistles.  I just wanted a decent mouse with an extra pair of buttons.  Frankly if MS has treated you well in the past, by all means go for another Microsoft mouse.  I've had a blast with my Sidewinder X4 keyboard, and I imagine that the mice are just as good in the long run.

Apr 16, 2014 at 7:48 PM Post #110,684 of 177,747

Ironically, most Counter-Strike and Quake pros use Microsoft Windows Mouse Optical 1.1 or Intellimouse Explorer. Both relatively cheap, especially the first one. They're great if you play on low sensitivity (their DPI is low, I think 400). The only "gaming" mouse I see more or less often is the Logitech g400/g400s which is considered great as well (and it actually has more DPI levels if you need that sort of thing). Although Zowie picked up some steam lately, especially with their FK model (oh hey! A signature model - of Filip Kubski AKA Neo, Polish pro CS player - that supposedly is really good. Obviously, because of what he plays, they tried to copy the WMO as much as they could).

Outside of that, I'm not sure what for example Starcraft/MOBA scenes usually use.

Apr 16, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #110,685 of 177,747
Yeah a mouse is all about comfort. I had the below logitech for almost 14 years before I decided to change it out, the soft rubber on the side grip was worn through from my thumb and it also was like..melting so it got sticky feeling. I still have it as a backup, works fine.

I prefer them asymetrical myself, but my friend swears by the original symetrical Intellimouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back