「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 29, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #108,843 of 177,744
Been noticing I've been too busy to keep up with this thread for the past couple months.
I feel like I really haven't had any conversation here in ages. Makes me almost wonder why I still visit.

Mar 29, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #108,845 of 177,744
This way I'm never making 10k posts.

You've just added another 2 within a minute 
biggrin.gif
 anyways, welcome back!

Mar 29, 2014 at 11:15 AM Post #108,846 of 177,744
@bio: I triple dare you to read all 41 pages of Nut eater on pururin. I couldn't make it past page 12.

Hmm? What's this? This reads like a challenge for my sanity.

Mental fortitude upgraded, for better and worse. I've read and seen worse fetishes that made me actively sick, and fairly tame fetishes that made me sick (I'm looking at you, NTR), but this is just... Japan. Rule 34 is still true: nut torture pronz is real. You would think
that having a loli smash up a futa's nuts and squeezing it out is painful and disgusting enough, and having it artificially regenerated using doujin science by rabbit genetics for dozens more nuts is even more disgusting. Well, there's worse.

Mar 29, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #108,847 of 177,744
Been noticing I've been too busy to keep up with this thread for the past couple months.
I feel like I really haven't had any conversation here in ages. Makes me almost wonder why I still visit.
What kind of conversations you looking for?

I mainly try to get others to do political and socio analytical conversations here

Mar 29, 2014 at 11:20 AM Post #108,848 of 177,744
Kill la Kill ending kinda felt like they tried to cram everything into that last episode. Looking forward to OVAs and schiit. 7/10

Mar 29, 2014 at 11:28 AM Post #108,849 of 177,744

I mainly try to get others to do political and socio analytical conversations here

Yeah I don't care too much about that.

I mainly come here to rant to be honest. It's incredibly soothing to just let out your rants on the internet whether or not they're read or not. I don't really plan on leaving this place any time soon, even if I'm incredibly less active compared to my top times. (back when I was rivaling Panda in short term post count rate)

Mar 29, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #108,850 of 177,744
Kill la Kill ending kinda felt like they tried to cram everything into that last episode. Looking forward to OVAs and schiit. 7/10

Pretty much, yeah.
Kinda like a lot of shounen they suddenly make both foe and friend incredibly OP constantly turning the tide in a match of who can power up the fastest. It's an often used recipe for season finales of shounens and I don't really like it at all.

In any case, Kill la Kill was pretty fun. I enjoyed it for it's absurd themes. 8/10.

Mar 29, 2014 at 11:32 AM Post #108,851 of 177,744
Pretty much, yeah.
Kinda like a lot of shounen they suddenly make both foe and friend incredibly OP constantly turning the tide in a match of who can power up the fastest. It's an often used recipe for season finales of shounens and I don't really like it at all.

In any case, Kill la Kill was pretty fun. I enjoyed it for it's absurd themes. 8/10.

Nobody watches shounen for the ending, that's why most of them don't have one

Mar 29, 2014 at 11:50 AM Post #108,852 of 177,744
I'm not too happy with how Golden Time ended as it feels like a lot of content I wanted to see within the story was missing :frowning2:

Thankfully hunter x hunter is keeping me warm and fuzzy :)

Mar 29, 2014 at 11:53 AM Post #108,853 of 177,744
  Nobody watches shounen for the ending, that's why most of them don't have one

While I do agree with you on that to some extent, having an ending like that just left a bad taste in my mouth. Had they stretched it a little more to, maybe just 1 more episode, I have a feeling that would have made a world of difference. Especially those last 3-5 minutes.. Gawd.

Mar 29, 2014 at 1:47 PM Post #108,855 of 177,744

Don't worry, there hasn't been as much interesting conversation here recently as there used to be in the glory days... I think most people here are busy with school and uni and work and whatnot now.

Yeah I don't care too much about that.

I mainly come here to rant to be honest. It's incredibly soothing to just let out your rants on the internet whether or not they're read or not. I don't really plan on leaving this place any time soon, even if I'm incredibly less active compared to my top times. (back when I was rivaling Panda in short term post count rate)

Lol, it is great reading your rants and it is pretty satisfying posting them.
I remember those glory days. Those days are probably gone forever now though :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back