「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 29, 2014 at 1:52 PM Post #108,856 of 177,744
Don't worry, there hasn't been as much interesting conversation here recently as there used to be in the glory days... I think most people here are busy with school and uni and work and whatnot now.

Lol, it is great reading your rants and it is pretty satisfying posting them.
I remember those glory days. Those days are probably gone forever now though :/

On the other hand, I do feel my life is much more fulfilled now in my second year of uni. Back in those long past days of glory I had no social life and I wasn't doing as interesting stuff as I do now.
Maybe I'm just speaking here for myself, but over the past two years I have personally matured immensely and I have found other things to fill my life with than spending all of my afternoons doing nothing but watching anime and lurking head-fi.

Mar 29, 2014 at 2:08 PM Post #108,857 of 177,744

@bio: I triple dare you to read all 41 pages of Nut eater on pururin. I couldn't make it past page 12.

duggehsmile.png
 o the laughs.

As if it isn't already bad enough with people sitting around on the computer all day and getting their motor functions impaired 
tongue.gif
 Take both to the next level with oculus. The days when humans living life seemed like a fantasy are near. Oh wait. They're already here 
eek.gif

Mar 29, 2014 at 3:42 PM Post #108,862 of 177,744
No remotely as odd as I thought
http://www.acontinuouslean.com/2014/03/25/navigating-world-japanese-magazines/
Maybe they just picked some rather normal ones.

@Tilpo

Well, how about reviving this thread with your new found vigor?
Toss in some controversial statements like Bowei does! But please no political stuff....it's just tiresome and not really leading anywhere.
Something like "PUPA SAVING ANIME '14!".

Mar 29, 2014 at 4:03 PM Post #108,863 of 177,744
@Tilpo

Well, how about reviving this thread with your new found vigor?

Toss in some controversial statements like Bowei does! But please no political stuff....it's just tiresome and not really leading anywhere.

Something like "PUPA SAVING ANIME '14!".

Controversial?

I truly believe that there may be some kind of mechanism which inherently makes it impossible to consolidate quantum field theory with general relativity. Just like how the continuum hypothesis is independent of ZFC.

Mar 29, 2014 at 4:08 PM Post #108,864 of 177,744
Controversial?

I truly believe that there may be some kind of mechanism which inherently makes it impossible to consolidate quantum field theory with general relativity. Just like how the continuum hypothesis is independent of ZFC.

You had a clown for breakfast, right?

Mar 29, 2014 at 4:21 PM Post #108,866 of 177,744

Don't worry, there hasn't been as much interesting conversation here recently as there used to be in the glory days... I think most people here are busy with school and uni and work and whatnot now.

Lol, it is great reading your rants and it is pretty satisfying posting them.
I remember those glory days. Those days are probably gone forever now though :/

On the other hand, I do feel my life is much more fulfilled now in my second year of uni. Back in those long past days of glory I had no social life and I wasn't doing as interesting stuff as I do now.
Maybe I'm just speaking here for myself, but over the past two years I have personally matured immensely and I have found other things to fill my life with than spending all of my afternoons doing nothing but watching anime and lurking head-fi.

Yeah, turns out there's a lot more to life than just trolololing on head-fi and watching anime. I still enjoy it though when I have the time.

Mar 29, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #108,869 of 177,744
You had a clown for breakfast, right?

Sounds delicious, but I was unfortunately consuming my perpetual cereal with milk this morning.

In all honesty, it is incredibly interesting. The problem is that it's hard to really debate about it with most people, since they lack background knowledge. As it is with any discussion about deep, but interesting, parts of an academic field.

Mar 29, 2014 at 4:53 PM Post #108,870 of 177,744
In all honesty, it is incredibly interesting. The problem is that it's hard to really debate about it with most people, since they lack background knowledge. As it is with any discussion about deep, but interesting, parts of an academic field.

Oh I'm sure it is!
And yes, talking about super academic topics is kind of impossible here (and not just here).
Hmmm unless you want to talk about programming. Everyone in here seems to be some kind of uber-hex0r-coder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back