「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 1, 2014 at 7:44 PM Post #106,441 of 177,744
  Trust me, it doesn't get any deeper than SEL. There's about 30 lines total in each episode, most are just a single word. I had an easier time watching FLCL, Le Portrait de Petit Cossette, and the ending to Kemonozume.

So it's deep but...is it any good?

Mar 1, 2014 at 7:51 PM Post #106,442 of 177,744
In-n-Out is awesome! Animal style fries are good too. I like their fresh, hand-cut fries.

Five Guys is okay, but their beef patties are always dried out whenever I get them...

I like five guys cuz you get unlimited toppings lol. Animal style is definitely the way to go!
Yeah five guys is awesome.

Yeah I like that you get to pick and choose your toppings at Five Guys. I usually get raw onions, grilled mushrooms, and raw jalapeños.

Mar 1, 2014 at 8:15 PM Post #106,443 of 177,744
Oh Teke.....kind of sad that his last post here was about potato fries.

Mar 1, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #106,445 of 177,744
New member here guys. Been reading the last few pages and all this food talk is making me hungry. Fries yum!

Quick question: what's everyone's favorite Manga?

My favorite is "Girl the Wild's"

^
I see we have another Teke 
rolleyes.gif

Came in at the right time too lol!!!!!!!

All of mine are in my description below but:

My top anime in the world are:
Code Geass
Clannad
Legend of the Galactic Hero's.

Most Favorite all time:
Shin Angyo Onshi
Oyasumi Punpun
Ichigo 100%
Bitter Virgin

It's official now. Putin is my role model in political actions. 

I literally can't wait until the flag gets here. I've been following and have heard about this man for over 5 years now. Every year, I am more awed by how merciless, brazen, and transparent this man is. He plays the politics games, but shows the world the 'idgaf' type of face in his actions. These actions which are generally clouded by political wording and d*** battles. Putin doesn't do that, Putin uses his power, and he lets everyone know, that he is Vladimir Putin.

He may also be the only person I can ever call a true role model. 

Steve Jobs inspired me, but I can never do half of what he quotes or says. Putin on the other hand, speaks and does everything I had always wished one could do in a country.

Mar 1, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #106,449 of 177,744
Anime: there is just so much to choose from. Fate/stay Night, neon Genesis Evangelion, K-on!... I like older anime more I think.

Nice choices Bowei. Nice avatar too... I don't know how to change my avatar.

Those are good anime :D

It's on your home page 
Lol bowei.

Why does no one talk about the food of Japan when someone goes there? Everyone just seems to talk about otaku stuff. XD

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/jiro_dreams_of_sushi/

lol, the pic I always use :D

Japan is great, quite possibly the friendliest country I ever been to. Next to Canada of course

Panda is the friendlies country you have ever been to, don't ever mistake that

Mar 1, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #106,450 of 177,744
Why does no one talk about the food of Japan when someone goes there? Everyone just seems to talk about otaku stuff. XD

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/jiro_dreams_of_sushi/

Hmm, I wonder why? Maybe the only people on this thread who have gone to Japan (or just most people our age interested in going to Japan) are otaku?

Not only that, but according to some of the Japanese folks I've talked to, sushi is a bit of a rarity there because of how expensive fish is. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back